It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimes against Humanity: Ukraine Government Uses Ballistic Missile against its Own People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I read ukrainian sources for five months now, it seems that they are telling only tales.

Poroshenko hopes for end to conflict in country's east this week

Something has to be wrong with this army. Maybe they are drinking too much?

The "army" at work:

Eurovision, Chernivci, Ukraine:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

The picture above of the child - Have you gone insane? What the hell does that picture have to do with whats going on? You also failed to source the picture (going back to that pesky RT thread).
edit on 7-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

I read ukrainian sources for five months now, it seems that they are telling only tales.

Poroshenko hopes for end to conflict in country's east this week

What does the article about the first ceasefire have to do with them supposedly telling tales, because you know as well as everyone that the separatists did not agree to the ceasefire until a couple of days later after they attacked border posts and injuring border guards.

www.ibtimes.com...

america.aljazeera.com...

www.heraldscotland.com...

So why you posted that link to the story is beyond me.

As it seems the separatists are the ones telling the tales.

Now where in the first video does it show proof they are firing into Russia, and being drunk is a norm for that part of the world so that means nothing.

So now what is your second video supposed to be showing, because it is the Army doing what they do fire weapons.

As for the last picture I will just see what your answer to Xcathdra is.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The picture above of the child - Have you gone insane? What the hell does that picture have to do with whats going on? You also failed to source the picture (going back to that pesky RT thread).

That pictures and NAZIS is the fall back position at this point it seems. Nobody is bothering to pretend the east wants to break off and join Russia because the have pretty much given the rebels the middle finger. So if the locals are not interested in helping or joining the rebels then any reason for them to exist and any reason for Russia to support them goes poof. So they fall back to everbody is a Nazi that is why Russia is involved.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
the installation of Nazis by the US fascists and the IDF wannabees in order to financially rape Ukraine ( sourced many times from haaretz etc) and to financially vie with Russia too, is crucial to this whole deal
what didja think this was about...POLITICS?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

the installation of Nazis by the US fascists and the IDF wannabees in order to financially rape Ukraine ( sourced many times from haaretz etc) and to financially vie with Russia too, is crucial to this whole deal
what didja think this was about...POLITICS?

Care to provide evidence the US has put nazi's in the Ukraine government, because the people of Ukraine voted the new president in and democratically on top of that.

And what's funny is the fact that the candidate the US did back did not win, but somehow the US is the one who put the new president in power so how did that work?

Also when did the US become a facist regime, because one can make the argument that Russia is under the rule of a facist.

www.worldpolicy.org...

As far as raping Ukraine monetarily...The Russian backed president Yanukovich did a good job at that by stealing billions for himself and his cronies.

www.reuters.com...

edit on 7-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
come on usa an eu started this mess over brics ,any 1 denying this is in my opinion either very misinformed or blatently pushing the usa eu agenda ,i see there is a few posters here who only take the anti russian side well my question is why,russia is in the right,and the mess the usa has made of the ukraine is unforgivable,my part of the world was stable untill coup de tat was instigated by usa /eu,,dam you america you have much to answer to!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
come on usa an eu started this mess over brics ,any 1 denying this is in my opinion either very misinformed or blatently pushing the usa eu agenda ,i see there is a few posters here who only take the anti russian side well my question is why,russia is in the right,and the mess the usa has made of the ukraine is unforgivable,my part of the world was stable untill coup de tat was instigated by usa /eu,,dam you america you have much to answer to!

What exactly does BRICS a group that has spent 5 years just trying open a back have to do with Russia annexing Crimea and trying to start a failed uprising in eastern Ukraine? If the US has anything to do with Ukraine then the day Ukraines PM fled his office the US would have signed a mutaul defense treaty with Ukraine and a US tripwire force would have landed. Ukraine would be a member of NATO and have NATO forces in it right now and still have control of Crimea. Instead the US and EU have give the entire Ukraine situation the minimal amount of attention they think it deserves. In the long run they see a failing Russia where Putin and his ilk will at some point leave power one way or the othert and true democratic regime will come to power and Russia will become a normal nation instead of a global pariah.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The world argues over right and wrong while the bankers play THE TUNE.....

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpadbut i dont believe the ukrainians are fighting the russians i think thats the covert troups like cia puppets causing a coup de tat,i believe the russian rebels are in fact ukrainians who dont wont your puppet goverment and are being supplied weapons by russia to stop these sick puppets from taking over,anything else is just propaganda tv agenda and not the truth,,

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Ukraine would be a member of NATO and have NATO forces in it right now and still have control of Crimea.

That was the idea but Putin beat them to it, atleast on Crimea. NATO never thought that Putin will take over Crimea in a way that he did and that too in a week after Yanukovich was forced to flee.

It seems Porky Poro is feeling the heat and is declaring end of ATO in a week. This means they will lay siege to Donetsk and Luhansk and not try to take it. That's much better as either some formal agreement be made regarding the status of Donbass or face the separatists infested Afghanistan like situation for time to come.

This way Ukraine might remain in one piece as it is today and still can join the EU not join NATO. End of the day all are at peace in Kiev and Moscow. Ukrainians get to go to West Europe as guest workers as members of EU. This was the main reason behind Maidan events in Feb. Ukrainians on own do not want to join NATO in the majority.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
How is this any different to this thread, where it was claimed that Kiev was using "WMD".. Now that has been debunked in that thread, a new one is opened, this time claiming "Crimes against humanity"

I'll say what I said in the other thread - this missile has the exact same sized warhead as a western cruise missile and has tactical applications.

Also, the Russians were quite happy to use them in their campaign in Chechnya and Georgia - what's so different here?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I believe, with regards to some of the same topics cropping up, the phrase "throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks" is the answer you are looking for.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: Xcathdra

That pictures and NAZIS is the fall back position at this point it seems. Nobody is bothering to pretend the east wants to break off and join Russia because the have pretty much given the rebels the middle finger. So if the locals are not interested in helping or joining the rebels then any reason for them to exist and any reason for Russia to support them goes poof. So they fall back to everbody is a Nazi that is why Russia is involved.

When locals do agree to join Russia it is deemed illegal by the west and is not recognized. Works either way for the west. If the locals don't want to join Russia, good. If the locals do want to join, it's illegal.

One thing is for sure, this new Ukrainian government is not in control of their country and they never will be. Ukraine does not want to be sponsored by Russia any more and the west is too afraid to admit that they are sponsoring Ukraine so they cannot go in and help. Ukraine is just hanging in the wind and the only willing to puck up the pieces right now is Russia. The west just wants the dust to settle and do no more.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I doubt a russian source will satisfy you...

That child not even know what he is painting. Whose responsibility? Or just he can see similar symbols everywhere now in public?

The location is Chernivtsi, Southwest Ukraine without so called Anti Terrorist Operation (N)ATO, ask the western reporters to find out the names of parents.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

So why you posted that link to the story is beyond me

It was two month ago, but started earlier. Remember the peace plan? "Lay your weapons or flee to Russia or we will exterminate you all..." Ukraine is 21th in World's military ranking between Australia and Iran. They, who are in power with all western political and own "legal WMD" support cannot defeat some "terrorists in a week at home?

As it seems the separatists are the ones telling the tales.

Are you sure? They (the junta) are winning every day, but somehow the "terrorists" are in control for months and ukrainian soldiers fleeing the Russian border.

being drunk is a norm for that part of the world so that means nothing.

Ukrainian military fighting against "terrorists" with the official help of U.S. military advisors. Ukraine is "on the verge" of NATO. New democratic standard? (Yeltsin was the flag carrier of the vodka-propaganda)

because it is the Army doing what they do fire weapons

On own cities? As so called "freedom fighters" of Syria? The sponsors of the ukrainian army, syrian rebels and ISIS terrorists are the same.

About the child? In democratic western countries court would "confiscate" him from his "anti semitic" parents...
edit on 08pm505u8 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I doubt a russian source will satisfy you...

That child not even know what he is painting. Whose responsibility? Or just he can see similar symbols everywhere now in public?

The location is Chernivtsi, Southwest Ukraine without so called Anti Terrorist Operation (N)ATO, ask the western reporters to find out the names of parents.

A link to the site where you obtained the photo of the child please.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Just because you asked it so politely, for your pleasure:

Warning: this site below contains materials from real life, very graphic pictures and videos about everyday life of the so called "terrorists" and "separatists", who are ukrainian citizens living in East-Ukraine.

Novorossiya today

Scroll down and find the photo, it was posted yesterday.

Ukrainian democracy:

This video above shows how the ukrainian "democratic forces" are detaining a "terrorist". He is not alive now. Why they (the developed western democrats) are not asking the putschists in power in ukraine about what they are doing?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread,getting hard to see what's gong on over there now so any info from any side is always good to digest

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

And what news have you been watching?

Southern news:

Summary of events in the "southern pot" + PHOTO GALLERY

Map of the southern front:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join