It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation is a hoax !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I agree with your points Flyerfan but with Scientist now hypothesising that our universe is just one of many, why would the soul have to come back to earth. Perhaps God is the creator of all these universes and as such our soul could become reincarnated in any of these universes or even within our own universe as another living being in another galaxy.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777
a reply to: flammadraco

Wow. Well I'm done because you just keep repeating yourself and it's the same contradictions over and over again. Plus my shift is almost over and I am ready to Skype my wife. Yes Luke 6:31. I try to do for as much as possible. But bro why don't you say why you believe in reincarnation instead of the anti religion thing.

Also one last thing. I'm not upset about people saying religion is a hoax but how it immediately goes there when the thread wasn't about that. It was about one thing and that wasn't it.

God Bless!!!

You can not reason with some people.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u
But when peoples view consist of buddhism practices which is nothing more than a single man's point of view and not spiritual.

Buddhism is very spiritual and it's not a single mans point of view any more than Christianity is a single mans point of view.

how can these two ALLEGED people (whom some think can have the same spirit) resurrect at the exact same time?

One soul ... two (or more) bodies used as transport for the one soul. Obviously either the soul will pick one of the bodies to resurrect in .. OR .. there is no organic resurrection.

You assume that there has to be a new soul stuffed into each body.
That isn't necessarily true.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Absolutely. The science behind the multiverse theory is sound. And if God made all the multiverse, there is nothing to suggest that we are bound to just one of them.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

I agree with your points Flyerfan but with Scientist now hypothesising that our universe is just one of many, why would the soul have to come back to earth. Perhaps God is the creator of all these universes and as such our soul could become reincarnated in any of these universes or even within our own universe as another living being in another galaxy.

Yo......I think .....think..... I could agree with you on this point. This is very possible. Hey .... I don't walk on water! I have been walking on this rock for over five decades and everyday I wake up just as confused as the day before. I too had an NDE experience and I believe in the things I have witnessed in the "supernatural". I hope you read the comments I made in an earlier post I made about Lucifer.

I think many of us have the foresight to be able to put spiritual puzzle parts together but are having difficulty finding the proper pieces and are forcing the wrong puzzle piece into the wrong slot.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Absolutely. The science behind the multiverse theory is sound. And if God made all the multiverse, there is nothing to suggest that we are bound to just one of them.

I hope it is the case as if we do have a choice to an extent where we can reincarnate to in the next life time, i am sure to stay clear of this end of the woods of the galaxy. I would love to be reincarnated in a "Type III" alien civilisation

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think reincarnation is a valid preposition because of Elvis look-a-likes/want-to-be's.

While the impulsion to mimic is an instinctual primal compulsive behavior, what if all of these people(spirits) actually all have had the 'Elvis' PRIME experience and then have another separate experience at the same they or someone else is having the prime experience of 'Elvis'. Get your mind around that one...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

Neither Sally, nor David. The person lives once. The Angel above lives forever.

Hebrews 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence.

We are images of God here. Above, we are the Angel. Below, we are the copy inside a vehicle. This is baptism, or the immersion into water below. It's an ancient concept called involution and evolution. We involve by forgetting our former estate, then regain our position above by remembering where we came from. Below, we are the child of God.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

When we die, what happens?

Matthew 22:30

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

We return to our Genesis 1 state, which is BOTH male and female. No need to be bonded to another. Below, we are a copy. Likely, we are two individuals on Earth.

Go back to Hebrews:

Heb. 9

27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

The people (person) lives once. Christ, or the bread, sacrifices once. That is, we all live from beginning to end. Christ is the bread, or the body of us all. From Adam (Alpha) to Jesus (Omega) We live once as a person, but many times as seed in the loaf. Each harvest reveals new growth from new seed. Resurrection is being born again a second time. How many are here today? 7 Billion. He is the bread. We, who are many, are one loaf. Each of us is a seed making the whole dough.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The cup is the mother's womb. The bread is what is made from seed.

Father in Hebrew is Aleph (Strong) Bet (House), or letters of creation (like DNA).

Mother in Hebrew is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water), or the catalyst of the letters making words.

Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed), or the house of seed. What is bread made from? Individuals comprising the whole. We are the seed of the Son. He is the book of life. We can live forever, but must come back as a different individual each time. In reality, we are the body of Christ, or the form HE takes. He is the one who lives.

Who are you? This depends on who you place your soul with by taking the name or not taking the name. Light reveals what it hits.

Most importantly, you must be born again to repent. Baptism is the flood of Noah.

1 Peter 3

19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

The Ark is Earth. Baptism is being a beast in that ark. We are traveling to the end of the flood, or water of the mother's womb. She is the Aleph Mem, or StrongWaters.

edit on 7-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Hi,

I used to think that way. Exactly point by point. Why did it change? At this very point where you are at......in your life you will NEVER advance.....yep... you will be stuck.........UNLESS.....you advance and that can only be done on a spiritual basis some call it "a higher plane of "existence". Millions if not a billion maybe more know what I speak about and I know you do too because I know you have had a few spiritual moments like myself but I believe each of us where shown things that we needed to see.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

WOW - I don't know really where to start with this ..........?

I would simply say be careful of spouting out scriptures. They can be turned and twisted anyway you like.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Hi,

I used to think that way. Exactly point by point. Why did it change? At this very point where you are at......in your life you will NEVER advance.....yep... you will be stuck.........UNLESS.....you advance and that can only be done on a spiritual basis some call it "a higher plane of "existence". Millions if not a billion maybe more know what I speak about and I know you do too because I know you have had a few spiritual moments like myself but I believe each of us where shown things that we needed to see.

They might believe what you speak about yet they can't KNOW what you speak about just as you cant KNOW.

To KNOW requires knowledge, please do not get KNOWLEDGE and BELIEF mixed up, it muddy's the waters of a good discussion.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia

Hi,

They might believe what you speak about yet they can't KNOW what you speak about just as you cant KNOW.

To KNOW requires knowledge, please do not get KNOWLEDGE and BELIEF mixed up, it muddy's the waters of a good discussion.

Cmon!

Really? You know my answer will be removed by ATS in about five seconds due to it being off topic. Tricky move.

edit on 7-8-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Why its on topic, while I have had many experiences in regards to reincarnation, the reality is I cant prove a single one except for being described as an old soul. Just as a billion people believe in an entity they CANNOT KNOW, no matter how much they WANT to believe it's true.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

So tell me why do you believe in reincarnation?

Because, for me, it makes sense. Not only is there a lot of evidence to support the idea but when you think of it, reincarnation would balance things out, in a world filled with injustices.

Why would people suffer a lifetime of misery while some others have lifetimes of joy and comfort? Why does one have to go through life with a serious handicap, strapped to a wheelchair, while others become athletes, full of life and good health? Why would someone live dirt poor, talking third world country dirt poor, while others swim in wealth?

Coming back to experience different states of being would be my guess.

As for Sally and David...let's assume they'd come back again as Stanislav...well, wouldn't Stanislav be the accumulation (the sum) of soul knowledge of Sally and David? If there is a heaven at the end of the world, when all resurrect, the soul that experienced life through Sally and David and Stanislav (and probably multiple others) would go through the Gate. Not individualities but the soul. Anyway, it makes sense for me.

Then again, I've had very vivid recollections of past lives, I'm not about to dismiss it because others do not agree.

To each his own.

edit on 8 7 2014 by SonoftheSun because: missing a word

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia
Why its on topic, while I have had many experiences in regards to reincarnation, the reality is I cant prove a single one except for being described as an old soul. Just as a billion people believe in an entity they CANNOT KNOW, no matter how much they WANT to believe it's true.

PLEASE ATS don't delete this.

I know its about ........... someone's "faith".

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What a fascinating thread and topic.

I converted from a Christian discipline I'd been raised in to Wicca when I was 18/19. Within a year, I was fully committed and entirely satisfied within my new choice. (there was more history to it, but not relevant here) That was over 20 years ago and I've never felt a pang of regret, doubt or thought it may have been in error. Not for my personal case and life.

I say that to explain why reincarnation isn't something I believe in. It's an aspect of the human life cycle (at least human) which I simply take as a given and part of the process.

I very strongly believe as sure as water quenches thirst and sunlight gives illumination, that everyone......everyone has a "deep past" or awareness of time before birth in this life. Most are never even consciously aware of it for all kinds of reasons. Total lack of belief by society pressures and lack of any interest to mentally pursue it, most often IMHO.

Some are vaguely aware and almost haunted by images and a sense of things coming and going for moments across a lifetime. They simply never turn focus to explore where that comes from and why it exists at all. So, awareness is never achieved.

The remainder either have awareness arrive like a pallet of bricks from a clear sky out of some cartoon or work into memory of the past over time...in my view.

Of Course, like anything else in Faith matters? It's belief, Faith and perceptions of the world we exist in. I don't share that to change minds, because no one can on Religion. Maybe it'll spur someone already curious about the whole thing tho.

edit on 8/7/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: *added silver box for clarity

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I say that to explain why reincarnation isn't something I believe in.

Sorry, maybe I misread it, but perhaps you meant "why reincarnation is something I believe in." ?

If not, I'm at a loss of understanding the concept you speak of...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I was a picture frame in a previous life, and I could never get the hang of it

I can't say with any certainly that reincarnation exists, but the phenomena in it's entirety is not a hoax. Sure some are false interpretations and there are some that are downright frauds, but some of the accounts are unsettling due to their frightening accuracy.

And what about transplant recipients who've taken on the attributes of the donators? surely not every one of them are making fraudulent claims.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Faith is something that is not questioned, a reincarnated experience recall usually ends in the question, what the F$%6K was that all about...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join