It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation is a hoax !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesuslives4u

It seems to me that you are trying to disprove the existence of reincarnation, through relying on Abrahamic religions and your own personal opinion on the matter.

Sorry, but just because your religion doesn't espouse reincarnation, doesn't mean that it is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777
a reply to: flammadraco
He didn't attack any particular religion. He called out ONE idea so hopefully someone that does believe in reincarnation can reply and share their beliefs. This obviously was not supposed to be a religion is a hoax thread, but a thread debating about reincarnation. But then all religion trollers come about and here we are. If you don't believe in religion then why even come to Faith, Religion, and Theology topics?
Could it be that you want to attack other people's beliefs because they don't match your own belief system?

Hi Wanderer777

Hi,

I see you understand my position.

Don't let flammadraco bother you with his childish posts. He deliberately does this to get under your skin. Just ignore him.

God bless you and your family.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Thank you! I'm deployed right now and running on very little sleep haha. Joys of a soldier, but yeah I'm not able to talk about my religion here because it's against our regulations now and could possible get UCMJ. So I come here to try and talk with like minded people, but it never fails that I or a buddy gets attacked.
God bless you and your family as well!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

It seems to me that you are trying to disprove the existence of reincarnation, through relying on Abrahamic religions and your own personal opinion on the matter.

Sorry, but just because your religion doesn't espouse reincarnation, doesn't mean that it is a hoax.

Hi,

Thanks for your post. I will reply in a few minutes - having lunch

BTW - The Gospel of Barnabas was a found to a fake.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

No problem, lol.

I have that specific verse from the Gospel of Barnabas in my signature, because i find it to be humorous.

edit on 7-8-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

link   

He didn't attack any particular religion. He called out ONE idea so hopefully someone that does believe in reincarnation can reply and share their beliefs. This obviously was not supposed to be a religion is a hoax thread, but a thread debating about reincarnation. But then all religion trollers come about and here we are. If you don't believe in religion then why even come to Faith, Religion, and Theology topics?
Could it be that you want to attack other people's beliefs because they don't match your own belief system?

He attacked the belief of reincarnation and called it a hoax when reincarnation is central to the belief system of three other religions.

I love the way religious ATS members think they can create threads and only other believers are allowed to comment in these threads and if anyone has a different opinion they are "Trolls". What a cop out!!

Surely there must be a website where Christians who think their religion is better than anyone else's can write threads like these without us "trolls" interfering.

link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

My brother, ..... please come home safe. I will pray for your safe return.

Keep your head low - we need no more dead heroes.

Much love.......

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Always have to go back to my good book.

And who wrote this passage? Was it god or was it a man who interpreted what god said to him?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Always have to go back to my good book.

And who wrote this passage? Was it god or was it a man who interpreted what god said to him?

STOP TRYING TO DERAIL THIS THREAD

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

He attacked the belief of reincarnation and called it a hoax when reincarnation is central to the belief system of three other religions.

I love the way religious ATS members think they can create threads and only other believers are allowed to comment in these threads and if anyone has a different opinion they are "Trolls". What a cop out!!

Surely there must be a website where Christians who think their religion is better than anyone else's can write threads like these without us "trolls" interfering.

Why is it just Christians? I don't go into Alien threads and harass people in there with my beliefs. But y'all go straight to religion is a hoax. That wasn't the topic. The topic was reincarnation. Seriously though y'all are no different than religious people. Pushing your beliefs onto us. So I guess you're being a hypocrite. Sorry not trying to be rude, but that's what's happening here. That's why I'm not pushing any particular religion on you. But you're going on and on about how all religion is a hoax and we need to believe that.

hyp·o·crite noun \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\

: a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs

www.merriam-webster.com...

God Bless!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Well i can't prove to you that reincarnation exists but i can give you my theory of how a soul exists.

In order for our brain to retain as many memories as it has it requires a powerful set of neurons.
What does a brain cell look like? It has tubes connecting to other neurons, Where Charges Occure. These electrons pass through very narrow tubes, So its likely collisions occure inside of the cells with linking cells to shoot electrons as information moves about.

Anyways the energy that is travelling through the brain would be consistant with the energy that is producing the charges.
So the energy does not come from an external source but an internal source through metabolism.

you gain energy from eating but its the metabolized energy that is recieved internally that generates the charges by breaking sustanence down.

It's not a dirty form of electricty.
Since electricity can differ in how it is produced. An electron is created from a peice of solid mass that goes through a chemical or physical change. What bonds all mass together is very select pitches of attraction generated by vibration. So how energy is transported effects the veracity of the energy and the frequency output.
But the energy running through us is specific to us. So there are no impurities. When the collisions occure in the brain it generated an electro-magnetic feild because of the presence of moving and colliding electrons. The effects is stored in 2 dimensions or ways of percieving how the energy ( Information that is carried from neuron to neuron) To what we would call another dimension as it assumes a less volume sized role and is invisible to the naked eye.

What remains we can detect with modern tools, But this energy is layered like a onion. The Magnetic feild is the result of the decay of the particles as they move and others collide, The energy also recombines into anti-electrons, Or a byproduct of mashing electrons together in an tightly enclosed space in the nano scale. This should create a particle seperate from atoms and electrons but can assume similar roles but not completely bonding with physical mass but altering it or being altered by it.

A process of combining electrons in the brain to generate massive charges of energy in a purified recombined and PROGRAMED way, Is the outcome of having such high brain capacity. To fully experience the world as we are right now we need these tools to contain files in a sort of Rar file attached externally to the body.

Spiritualities would identify this as the higher self. It holds most of the information that is lost through cell termination. Tho brain cells last for the entire lifespan of a healthy person. Some may die off but brain regeneration does occure as we train it with learning.

It's this outer shell, These mass of recombined non atomized particles containing fragments of the whole, Each peices of what was once human consiousness within these fragments.
As the electrons are collided and contained and compressed with electro-magnetic feilds condensing and containing some of the energy * not all of it otherwise it wouldn't be read by sensitive instraments*

I don't know about all these kids saying they contain all their fragments or at least a good portion of them to be walking around saying im this or im that.

Btw in reincarnation, you possess the body you are incarnating into early into development once the brain is complete.
The frequency of the host needs to be in key with the vibrations ( frequency) of the possessing spirit.
Families encode their selective processes, So blood lines are locked. However, Any spirit that can manage to contain fragments, reincarnate within a bloodline, and continue for some generations. The mashing of frequency availability will allow possession of similar frequencies in distant families non related families entirely.

I don't think that there are many spirits walking around that are basically * Legion * But there ARE people who are like this.

Like i said i don't know about this girl. But electrons and protons carry information.
That is how you are typing on the internet.
Does any of this stuff actually exist at all? If i were to pull the plug is all the memory stored in a drive? My current unsaved files and programs would lose their information. But my computer presuming working would have all the same programs. Just not where i was feeding it information in the form of typing commands, As in letters.

DNA are letters, Proteins carry information and they have their own electric feild that can be disrupted just as any organism can be killed by such things. We call them microwaves at that point. Sure the universe is atoms and energy. But its the story those atoms and those waves of semi particles roll that define the universe.

And you and i are here to experience for as long as we can hold ourselves together, and as long as humanity survives on Earth.

edit on 7-8-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Thank you, but I have it much better than most. I am very blessed.
Much love to you as well!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Wanderer777

Why is it just Christians? I don't go into Alien threads and harass people in there with my beliefs.

Would be a bit silly for you to do so considering this is a site for just that kind of subject matter.

But y'all go straight to religion is a hoax. That wasn't the topic. The topic was reincarnation. Seriously though y'all are no different than religious people. Pushing your beliefs onto us.

No ones pushing any beliefs onto you in this thread, one other member said religion was a hoax and IMO I agree. What has been said by the OP was reincarnation was a hoax, then when this was challenged, I was called a "Troll" because disagreeing with the thread title took the OP away from his comfort zone as in his words he only wants other believers to contribute to this thread.

An example of hypocrisy within this very thread;

Reincarnation is a Hoax - but is believed by three other religions (an attack on others religious beliefs)

Religion is a hoax - perceived by the OP and you as an attack on Christians despite the OP attacking three other religions with his "opinions"

Pathetic.

edit on 7.8.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

edit on 7.8.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I don't believe in the physical resurrection myself, but I think it's possible that we each have one "main" soul that splinters off into multiple souls, all of which could come back in different separate identities. I once read about the woman who channeled someone called Seth, and Seth explained that each of our separate identities that reincarnated were part of one larger, "higher soul", that is our main identity. He said that the separate identities retain all the knowledge of their separate lives and personalities, even as they return to the higher soul (after they die). Each time the higher soul wants to come back and experience more, it just splinters off another piece of itself to come back as a new identity.

So, if this were true, and IF the physical resurrection was also true, couldn't it be possible that both David AND Sally would come back?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Reincarnation is not a hoax just because you don't believe in it. Reincarnation is one of the many afterlife beliefs in different metaphysical models. Another example of a metaphysical model of an afterlife would be heaven.

I had a Near Death Experience in 2003, there was no contradictions about it. Nor was my Near Death Experience meant to confuse anybody about "the truth." It was a personal event that happened to me that has no impact on other people's spiritual, religious or afterlife beliefs.

I believe in reincarnation as a 49 day process.

49 (days) being the estimated time it takes for the spirit to be reborn again into a new life. Some spirits are reborn 3 days, 21 days, 49 days or 100 days after death, and in some cases even 7 years.

The 49 day process of reincarnation would make your argument of NDE being a contradiction that is meant to confuse the truth invalid.

Everyone is entitled to the own views on the afterlife.

edit on 7-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

If you ACTUALLY read my other posts I defended religion in general. I say again this was not a religion is a hoax thread it was a thread about reincarnation. Of course people of other religious beliefs are going to disagree but its one thing to call out a certain belief with your own and discuss it. It's a totally different thing to attack all other religions and say they're ALL a hoax. And say that the people who wrote the Bible and other religious texts schizophrenic.

I didn't specifically call you a troll. I said all the religion trollers come out. Did I say your name? No. It was a general statement and if you felt like I was including you then maybe you are.

ME: Why is it just Christians? I don't go into Alien threads and harass people in there with my beliefs.

YOU: Would be a bit silly for you to do so considering this is a site for just that kind of subject matter.

This site has an alien category yes, but it also has a faith, religion, and theology category. So it'd be silly for me to go into the alien/ufo category and talk about Christianity, but it's not silly for you to go to this category and spout conspiracies in religion? Because there's a category for that too. Kind of a double standard or hypocritical don't you think? This site is for everything.

edit on 7-8-2014 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

IMO I think ATS would be a much better site if we never had topics regarding religion as its such a can of worms and so many beliefs that no one can ever be completely right in their opinions and very seldom does anyone change someone else's point of view.

I know there are some great ATS members who are religious and are great to discuss topics with, but when it comes to religion its a personal thing and as such should be kept personal IMO. I believe the Faith Thread should include topics regarding the Vatican, ISIS etc but not personal beliefs and to be honest at times the thread becomes more like a sermon with most users copy and pasting passages from the bible.

I do not purposely go into these threads, but when they appear on the "Live" page and have headings such as this thread then I will become involved in the debate.

As said before, I believe in Deism but I also hold the belief that we each have a soul and that we do come back by being reincarnated, as said by JennyFrenzy, but main stream religion does not want the populace to have this belief as their notion of Heaven and Hell will be held up to scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

If you don't like preachy sermon posts then don't read them. By this statement you made we should take the politics forums away because no one agrees on politics either. So what if people want to express their religious beliefs. Or we could take away the first amendment so it suits people here that aren't religious.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

"- two people (two separate beings) who allegedly had the same spirit. This is impossible."

I know I am not fully awake yet, but help me here. How can you state this as Fact?

The two beings of which You mentioned were not alive Physically at the same time. Why could they NOT share the same Spirit?

Just seeking some clarification. Syx.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Slightly off topic, but Jesuslives4u may I draw your attention to your previous thread;

GOOD NEWS ATS - No longer will I make religious threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What happened?

Also you said you came across this thread on the live feed and wanted to share your opinions, but the first thing you did was attack Jesuslives4u. Then jump on the wagon of calling religion is a hoax. You didn't have a single care about sharing your opinions on reincarnation from what it seems.
I personally do not believe in reincarnation. But I'm not going to stop someone who does.
edit on 7-8-2014 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join