It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Decided to make my own thread and seek peoples opinions on a photograph which was taken a few years ago while I was traveling South East Asia.

I've described the experience in a different thread:

originally posted by: [post=18102577]astech[/post
A few years back, I went backpacking abroad. One night after indulging in some traditional rice wine in the place I was staying something happened. Many of the locals painted their faces, like you might see on Halloween. They began dancing and trying to scare each other. It looked really fun, so joined in with the festivities. Oddly enough, nobody asked any questions, it just happened like it was a normal thing to do.

After a blurry two hours I noticed that I had completely lost any comprehension of time. In fact I had gone to so much effort to try and scare my counterpart that I completely forgot who I was. It was almost like the persona I had created had taken over for that duration of time. After snapping back to reality for a short time I was able to comprehend some kind of sensibility.

I do remember later on accessing a different place. I remember asking to have a photo taken of me and seeing the flash and harnessing the light it emitted. I was instantly transported to a black void. It felt like I was stationary but moving extremely fast at the same time. I recall seeing these long white strings that I could move with my mind relative to my position. I had no idea what was going on but it was pretty fun to explore.

A few days later I was at a birthday party and had a photo taken with a few people. It was only until a few years later, upon reviewing the photos I noticed a strange looking creature poking its head out in the bottom corner of the photo. It was coming out from the same void substance which can be seen in the photo from my experience which is why I feel it is alien.

Photo is attached.

edit on 7-8-2014 by astech because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2014 by astech because: ?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Theres nothing like a blurred picture to dash ones hopes.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Does the link/download from the photograph give a more detailed picture?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hopefully this photo comes up better. It is real size so shouldn't come up blurry.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Quite surprised this has been ignored for a few days now...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I can't see anything in this photo. Could you explain or circle where the "alien" is?
Please ^-^

edit:
Are you talking about this thing?:

Looks like an angry fish @.@
Or those lil' lights/lights reflection in the dark background?
edit on 9-8-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Yuuma

Thank you for your reply.

Yes what you have outlined is to me the questionable aspects of the photo. I am also unsure of the substance it is protruding from. Funny you say it looks like a fish, as other people I have shown the photo to have suggested a giant ant, pray mantis or some kind of insect. Why angry though lol?

I think the light reflections in the background are just that but I'm not entirely sure as I cannot recall whether there was something for it to reflect from.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
kind of looks like a cat staring out the window to me

but sure it could be alien ?

what do you see?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: astech

I'll take a better look, and tomorrow I'll tell what I think this is.

You can take a look in this video and take your conclusions:

Jump to 0:45 if you don't want to hear some blabber

Because it looks like an angry salmon xD
edit on 9-8-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

RAWR

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

To me it looks like the rear section of a bat that was flying close to the camera and ended up partially in frame. Bats are hard to spot or notice sometimes.

Just curious, where in SE asia were you? I'm thinking about cashing in some unused end of year paid time off hours and along with my (hopefully) bonus blowing it all on a 2-3 week trip down there.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Close encounter with an Angel. Message has been given.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Japan, at the northern island, Hokkaido, Sapporo prefecture :B

I'm so sorry about my lacking mouse abilities and horrible sense of humour >.<
*Dimension
edit on 9-8-2014 by Yuuma because: Typo

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: r4inmaker

Since when do angels wear all black and look leathery? Is it like a angel influenced by darth vader's stylist or something?

Sometimes I black out too when I drink a lot during festivals. Once I even blacked out for hours and came to soaking wet, jack foot and two holes the size of silver dollars worn through the soles of my dress shoes (they were wet too
)

True story, can post more details. The last think I remember before the missing time and blackout was being by the pool at the Franklin hotel in hollywood at 9pm. Next thing I know it's 4:30am and I've got sand in my pants and I'm sitting at a bus station in venice beach alone. Crazy things happen when you party in strange places.

But yeah that looks like a bat's rear end to me. I think you can even make out a part of the wing as the "void" it's flying into.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Heheheh!!! I like your sense of humor actually. That is the type of stuff that makes me laugh. "Give me my salmon! Nooo!!!" Still laughing!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Ah you are in NE Asia I See. I was refering to the OP who said he was backpacking through SE Asia. I wanna go see Kyoto one day!!!

Anyway, me in USA, South Western side of Northern American Continent. California state. City of Los Angeles, West Los Angeles prefecture (90025) But I like to say I'm either in the Brentwood or Santa Monica Prefecture since I'm about a block from either's boarder.

Give me my Salmon! RAWR!!!
edit on 9-8-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Kyoto is very beautiful (⌒‐⌒)
Nooope, the salmon is mine (╯⊙ ω ⊙╰ )

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You're keeping the Salmon? RAWR!!!!

Yumma and Bass making threads better together! This thread is so much better now. Los Angeles has pretty smog, makes neat colors, highly recommended. You should see someday.

posted on Feb, 2 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Really? A bat you think?

Seems highly improbable considering its proximity to the people in the photo.

new topics

top topics

join