It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit Slagging ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ive perused 3 or 4 threads in the past hour or so and Im seeing a flow of comments bashing the site and the members.. Ats this Ats that...

Seriously, quit whining.

Yes, the board is over flowing with BS these days and will prolly just get worse. So what? Its the way of the world.

Theres still good threads that pop up and good people here. Enjoy it while it lasts. Do yourself a favor: Avoid the BS/propaganda threads and check out some forums that you dont normally go to. You may be surprised.

Or just call us all tools and peace out..It is after all, the way of the world.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yeah, I noticed that too. I don't know why people would bash a site they are posting on. If they don't like it here, go somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Sorry.
edit on 7 8 2014 by Fr33domPoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fr33domPoet
Sorry.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Yeah I noticed a few.
Funny how they slag it off when 99% of content is member made so really they are slagging off us members...bam em lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I don't notice it much however I seem to have developed a BS filter that prevents me from being able to finish reading some comments so I just go on to the next. I think I am OK with that development.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
That's been happening for years. Most of the people that bash the members and the site are pissed off banned members who decided to come back under a new name. You just have to ignore them and they will eventually go way. They will be replaced though so there is no getting around it. Some days are better than others, but it's an issue that ATS will never be able to fully prevent.

The lengths some will go to because they are pissed about an online forum or just plain bored boggles my mind.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
See??? The Bastitches are even making me double post...

edit on 8/7/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yeah I noticed a few.
Funny how they slag it off when 99% of content is member made so really they are slagging off us members...bam em lol.

Yeah "Bam" em.
Regards bally

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I'll be honest here. I think a lot of it is people who post in topics that effect them emotionally. I have to step back myself sometimes, and tell myself that I am getting too emotional and am no longer posting using rationality, and walk away from that topic.

Certain topics I can only barely discuss, and then only in moderation - ie: not too many of those topics, just a post here and there. I am sure I am not alone there. In those topics the things people say, and think, can absolutely freak me out. But I keep it in moderation because the topics which emotionally connect us, are also the topics that need to be discussed... they just need to be discussed without emotion...

Certainly an ignorant person would blame ATS, but the emotion behind the topics is what effects people. IMHO.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Oops just noticed the typo
still works though...in fact bam them sounds better lol

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It's a cycle.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Don't like it, don't join.

ATS is awesome and if you have a problem with the community (which makes this website what it is) then leave, or learn to ignore certain comments.

Not that difficult.

-SAP-

new topics

top topics

join