It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO(s) Filmed Over Sweden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 0rkoJoker

The qulity of the video is so incredibly low that it could be anything really. Completely impossible to tell.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's a bug on the lens.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia
Great video to help people realize that unless they get on a craft with a working video, leave earths atmosphere, go around the moon and come back with the video and the images, really everything else is CGI or toy/professional drones in the sky.

Or.... great video to make people realize once someone posts a YouTube video of a UFO- It's hard for those people to let go for a rational explanation. They'll go down fighting to the end that this is a mysterious craft.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
To those who own and fly the 'copters', would one of you be willing to record it doing a variety of 'UFO' manoeuvres , film it with a standard phone camera and upload it? That way we have a sample to compare to.
The videos of drones are always unmistakenly drones where as unknown lights only appear to be these 'copters'

I would personally like to see if it's possible to recreate these lights with a tricopter or any other variation.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LoopyLou

With drone tech in the mix now... if the video doesn't show the object darting around like an insect... it will be suspect and considered a drone that is just the way it is now...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia
Great video to help people realize that unless they get on a craft with a working video, leave earths atmosphere, go around the moon and come back with the video and the images, really everything else is CGI or toy/professional drones in the sky.

Yeah and it also helps me realize that no matter how amazing of a ufo sighting you have, don't even bother with trying to photo/video it, just enjoy the experience. when people whine about "pics or it didn't happen" just say "hey up yours pal, if I showed you a pic or video you'd just say it's cgi or a toy or something".

All 3 of my sightings happened in the late 80s/early 90s before cell cams & commonly available cgi & toys ccapable of what I saw.

Even so, (and this is more directed to the poster who builds remote control copters[cool hobby btw]) I have a hard time believing a toy copter can move anywhere at anytime at "an amazing speed" comparable with ufo sightings, let alone doing it from a stationary hover. Guess I have a bit of reading to do then.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So little information, in fact no information period. Its just posted as a "UFO video" from his bedroom window. Not even a date, its just UFO in Sweden 2014... I mean come on... That's not serious at all.

And that's even ignoring the video itself, which can be absolutely anything. No point of reference mean we cant even classify it as a UFO (real or fake). There's nothing in the video that says its in the sky. We have no horizontal line and from what I can tell, the 2 "UFOs" are completely stationary in relation to each other - none of them change in the slightest, there is zero movement. The "blinking" on the right one is clearly something blocking the view rather than the actual light going on/off, its a persons hand or an object closer to the phone.

Conclusion - its a hoax. That video does not show a UFO by any stretch of the imagination. No, not even a fake looking UFO. Its that bad.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LoopyLou
Great idea LoopyLou.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I don't mean in reference to these lights, I agree that this clip is useless in all regards.
I just see so many replies from people saying it's these copters but so far I have not seen one clip of one that appears to be the lights that we ( people who have seen them with our own eyes) have seen.

Same goes with Chinese lanterns, so many skeptics shout that it's these ( in some cases they are) but I'm yet to see a clip of one in a stationary position or maintain the same altitude along a path.

I would like to see a copter hover perfectly in one spot for more than a couple minutes or maintain a perfect altitude. I'm genuinely curious if they can do it. I would like to know how far the range they can travel and the height they could reach.

But hey, I see no one is rushing to actually put their money where their mouth is

edit on 9-8-2014 by LoopyLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I totally agree, i don't rush for my camera anymore . There is no point in recording Anything unless it's for your own peace of mind. I wasted so much time fiddling with my phone that I missed most of the sighting whilst they were close enough for a good shot. I did get them on camera but they came up as white on film, looked like 3 moving stars in the distance.
The ones who have seen and recorded it know that they don't appear the same on film as they do to the naked eye anyway.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

That's a pretty good summary, Total waste of the energy needed to capture video data.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join