It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO(s) Filmed Over Sweden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Note: View in full screen

Found this video on YouTube with nary a view on it. No information available, but I considered it interesting enough to make it the subject of my first thread. You may take it for what it is. Here are my thoughts. Feel free to add your own.

- It comes from a Youtube user with no apparent interest in UFOs, at least according to his other uploaded videos.

- There seems to be little, if any, sound in the video, although the user notes that it was shot from his bedroom.

- There is the typical lighting configuration commonly associated with the standard triangular UFO, with a light at each corner.

- The second "object" repeatedly emits a bright light which does not seem to be standard aircraft lighting.

- While it could be reflections off glass or some such trickery, it strikes me as an actual video of something or some things in the sky.

Discuss.

edit on 7-8-2014 by 0rkoJoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
oops workin now....
edit on 7-8-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
oops again....
edit on 7-8-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Looks like one of my TriCopters that I build and fly..

I even have LED's on mine for night flying and I can make it jerk all over the sky just like that..

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Maybe. Not really seeing the jerky movements you refer to. They appear stationary to me. Which part of it looks like your tricopter?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I can do stationary also..

sit in one spot for 10 minutes if I want..

and then speed off at an amazing speed..

Flips too and rolls....

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
I can do stationary also..

sit in one spot for 10 minutes if I want..

and then speed off at an amazing speed..

Flips too and rolls....

I have no doubt that you can. Is there something in the video that makes you think that is what we're seeing?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Well, yes, It looks EXACTLY like one of my TriCopters..

I have built at least a dozen so far and flown all of them at night.

Here is a video to show you what one looks like..

This is not mine, mine have less lights and some only have 3 lights..

but you get the picture..

edit on 7-8-2014 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
2nd craft aside, this DOES hit all the marks for triangle sightings. crappy vid quality is a given, but it would be nice to have a sense of scale for to rule out amateur drone trolling. youtuber's profile long-standing, no other ufo related vids, does at least weight it toward being an honest catch by the guy who took the film.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Well, yes, It looks EXACTLY like one of my TriCopters..

I have built at least a dozen so far and flown all of them at night.

I will see if I still have a video to show you what one looks like..

Sounds good. If you can scare one up that has the bright flood light like that I'd be much obliged.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Very cool video. It's certainly one possibility.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
timing/locale is striking too. if black ops craft, posturing for russia?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Any idea on the location? There is a massive forest fire going on at Västmanland, Sweden right now. I read it can be even seen from the space.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Great video to help people realize that unless they get on a craft with a working video, leave earths atmosphere, go around the moon and come back with the video and the images, really everything else is CGI or toy/professional drones in the sky.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia
Great video to help people realize that unless they get on a craft with a working video, leave earths atmosphere, go around the moon and come back with the video and the images, really everything else is CGI or toy/professional drones in the sky.

Well we do live in the age where drones are commonplace... I see them literally every single day, but that's because I live next door to a place that makes and sells them..
I own one, my brother owns one.. our neighbors own them.. they are even flying around where I work..

There's so many DYI projects too.. which makes it really hard to make assumptions

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

I've seen some pretty crazy things in the sky while working out in the Coral Sea off North/East Australia, but I would hazard to guess the majority of land based UFO sightings are now drones. Smart move by the aliens to give us drone tech, they'll be able to fly around even more now and people will say, nah that's just little johnny and his new Christmas drone, Then ZZZAP , crispy fried earthling...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 0rkoJoker

Very very cool for a first thread !!

As other have mentioned, LED drones perhaps. Or Black Triangles. Doubt it's CGI. But without a frame of reference, it's almost impossible to tell. The size, the distance, the area where it happened...

Cool though, no matter what it is ! S&F.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 0rkoJoker

Well what we have is yet another VERY POOR quality camera phone video judging by the portrait format of a light in the sky which could be anything, or the youtube poster could have been playing tents in his bedroom with a torch that's more likely than aliens

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I build and fly quad copters. It behaves exactly like mine do at night. You can place lights anywhere you want on them

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The way it seems to change shape and move with the movement of the camera,
I suspect that it's some kind of reflection off a window glass.

edit on 7-8-2014 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join