It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Patrol Agent Killed By Two Illegal Immigrants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
I mean the lies that all illegals are out to get you..those lies..sorry last one for real..

10 million or 15 million illegals in the U.S. puts a massive strain on the entire economy.

unemployment

100's of thousands of crimes

billions of dollars in tax claim fraud (the child tax credit scams)

some burden on the medical system

cash being sent out of the country

criminal cash economy

gang wars in the cities

i.d. theft

probable vote fraud schemes

etc.

etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: g146541

when they start shootin rockets, i bet most of the U.S. says "Let's Roll".

When the first documented case of infectious ebola crosses our border...all the bleeding hearts will sing a different tune.

Des

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I wasn't gonna say it, but that's one of my biggest concerns.
Fed inmates always came in with the nastiest things. The ones with TB had a mask, and that was it. I handled their property as part of my job. I was always worried about catching it.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Take one bad story and then use it to compare all illegals..nice one

There's FAR more than one bad story, research it and you will see, if you're interested in the truth.

I am in a border state and hear about it every week.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I mean the lies that all illegals are out to get you..those lies..sorry last one for real..

Wow is that really how you win an argument or debate? When its not going your way you just bow out. Talk about childish. I live in Arizona and I see first hand just how bad ILLEGAL immigration has gotten. Mothers come over from Mexico pump out a couple anchor babies real quick then start swimming in the freebies. Its disgusting and a blatant slap to the face to all hard working Americans.
If they want to come here the right way fill out the papers learn the language and work hard I say let them come. I be the first to employ them.

But come over here even with good intentions illegally and you deserve to be sent back and not be allowed back for a decade. For the first offense second offense is banned for life. Deport them all and make them do it the right way. No amnesty.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

did you read the CBP report were it said.

Among the significant revelations are that individuals from nations currently suffering from the world’s largest Ebola outbreak have been caught attempting to sneak across the porous U.S. border into the interior of the United States. At least 71 individuals from the three nations affected by the current Ebola outbreak have either turned themselves in or been caught attempting to illegally enter the U.S. by U.S. authorities between January 2014 and July 2014.

now i want those illegal sympathizers to continue to say there is no danger. 71 is just the number they know about.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Britster1821

You know what is awesome about your side..you always have that one poster who either worked with, worked at or knew someone who worked..etc or is related to someone of the same race and they said.."yada yada" ..or is half, knows someone..etc.

It never fails..

Then you have posters who have never worked with, worked around, known someone or even lives in the area affected most, yet they spout opinions when they only know what they read in the liberal news sites they frequent.

You can "lol" all you want but that don't make it funny, it's a serious matter that's being treated like a joke by you, our government, the media and other countries.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Illegal Alien Murders Woman In Walmart Parking Lot

Here are two murders in a town of about 6,500 that is very near to me, one at a store I shop at regularly, including just a short time before the murder. So we have to at least acknowledge that with the woman and children comes the violent criminals. We also have to take into account that our idea of what a child is will most likely be very different than what their culture considers a child.

I mean where we may see children could be teens with several years of criminal activity already under their belts.... We just don't know and that alone should give many pause.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Have to say this..

What is more disgusting to you guys...defending lies about illegals or using a mans death to scare the people and further their cause?

They are all not out to kill you and everyone of them are not bad. I have met some good ones.

The majority of them have no concept of law and have very little concern of breaking the laws here whether it be theft, drugs, drunk driving, rape, child molestation and even murder.

It happens daily here in Arizona and you can downplay it all you want but calling something untrue and exaggerated don't make it so.

Lets say the police arrest me for robbing a 7-11 store here in Arizona where I live and instead of prison they just put me on a bus and ship me to Colorado and drop me off and all I had to do was find my way back to AZ.
I wouldn't be to scared of committing crimes either.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Have to say this..

What is more disgusting to you guys...defending lies about illegals or using a mans death to scare the people and further their cause?

How is that any different than people using children to further their cause????

Emotional Correctness maybe?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

Mostly agree, hounddog. I don't know why this hasn't been treated like the invasion that it is. Maybe now it will be taken more seriously, but I won't hold my breath.

eta:

It's more than one bad story, this one just strikes at the core right now. I personally know two families struck by unbelievable tragedies caused by illegals. And you now what happens to them? Nothing! They slink back to Mexico and later reenter the States. Who cares if they killed people here right?

First off where are the thousands upon thousands of these stories, since you guys love to say all illegals are all bad guys looking to kill you and yours? After all like you people love to say...that there are millions of undocumented in America, so naturally there should be stories like this...at least in the thousands.

Secondly..imagine how America would look to the rest of the world and called this an invasion..

An invasion by children....only the right would call this an invasion and not a humanitarian problem ..

Maybe the BILIONS they are bilking actual citizens in fraudulent tax credits. How many of them do you think it takes to add up to billions?

www.wthr.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

and they'll get life in prison....which is basically a reward.....get to keep drawing breath...3 hots and a cot, for free...don't hafta go back to mexico.....yup..

i'm sure some ignorant welp will accuse me of being a horrible racist piece of crap, and accuse me of advocating genocide...but whatever, screw it, i've heard it all before..

how about if you're an illegal, and you kill someone, rape someone, beat someone, pretty much any major crime....how about instead of a long prison sentence, how about we get the death penalty back in effect...my vote would be for a firing squad...

anyone who comes over the border and commits acts of violence or terror against american citizens, should be treated as a hostile foreign invader...

i don't give a damn WHAT part of the world you come from....if you're in my country illegally, hurting my countrymen, you need to be eliminated.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

you have a funny way of looking at things....in some circles, we call it delusional...

anyway, it's not an invasion of kids...yes, some of them are kids, but the overwhelming majority of them are adults...some of them are gang members, some of them are with the cartels, some of them are just unaffiliated common criminals, looking to evade punishment in their own country.....some of them are regular people, looking to save up money, and go back to wherever they came from, and live like kings....and some of them are scumbags, just looking to get whatever they can, and to hell with everyone else...and then there are those who are one or more of the above, in addition to subscribing to the idea that it's their job to reconquer this land for mexico...

it's not all kids, man....open your eyes....

clearly, you've not heard of "La Reconquista"...MEChA? La Raza?..any of these ring a bell?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

so, because it's inconvenient, and exposes how misinformed, and detached from reality you are, it's GOTTA be B.S. right?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Fact: these men were here illegally.

Fact: they had been repeatedly deported, but kept coming back illegally.

Fact: these men killed a man in front of his family.

Fact: if they weren't here, they would not have killed the man.

is this simple enough to understand?'

what's disgusting to me, personally, is your absolute refusal to acknowledge facts..

it seems to be palatable to people in this country when we use the death of 3000 citizens to justify bombing countries in the middle east into oblivion...whether they had anything to do with it or not...

it seems palatable to people in this country when we use the death of 20 or so children to discuss infringing on the rights of citizens, whether it will do any good or not...

but post a news story about a pair of scumbag foreign invaders, who execute a BP agent in front of his family, and that's bad ju-ju....

dude, you need to get a grip...
edit on 8-7-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

no they won't.....they'll either say it's lies, cover it up, blame it on terrorists, or say they hafta raise taxes to combat the problem..

NEVER will they admit they were wrong, or reverse course...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mwood

Latin Kings were all over my old town...just moved out of there about 8 months ago...tons of gang activity there...that's part of the reason we moved...

i'm in the northeast...not even close to the U.S./Mexico border...my state is loaded with illegals...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Because you seem to live in a box or moms basement get out a little more. Matter of fact why not take a trip to boarder and get a first hand look the fresh air may do you some good just saying..
Onslaught just for you.......

illegal   Use Illegal in a sentence
il·le·gal [ih-lee-guhl]
adjective
forbidden by law or statute.
contrary to or forbidden by official rules, regulations, etc.: The referee ruled that it was an illegal forward pass.
noun
Informal. illegal alien.
Origin:
1620–30; < Medieval Latin illēgālis. See il-2 , legal

Related forms
il·le·gal·ly, adverb

Can be confused: illegal, illicit (see synonym study at the current entry).

Synonyms
1. unlawful; illegitimate; illicit; unlicensed. Illegal, unlawful, illegitimate, illicit, criminal can all describe actions not in accord with law. Illegal refers most specifically to violations of statutes or, in organized athletics, codified rules: an illegal seizure of property; an illegal block ( in football ). Unlawful means not sanctioned by or according to law: an unlawful claim to the inheritance; to take unlawful advantage of the trading situation. Illegitimate means lacking legal or traditional right or rights: an illegitimate child; illegitimate use of privileged knowledge. Illicit, which originally meant simply “not permitted,” now most often applies to matters regulated by law with specific emphasis on the way things are carried out: illicit conversion of property; an illicit attempt to control the market. Criminal most often refers to violation of the statutes of penal as opposed to civil law. All felonies are criminal as are all crimes sometimes punishable by death such as murder, arson, and kidnapping: a criminal act.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Surely this is a declaration of war?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

being Texas i don't know. they'll put to death a murderous sh@@bird. in Tx i'm pretty sure this will be a felony murder or first degree murder case which i'm pretty sure the DA will be going for the death penitently. i know it would be in if it was FL.

but being that he was a Border Patrol Agent, i wonder if the Feds will get involved even though he was off duty.
then it would be hard to say. i think obuma might tell holderr to go for the death penitently, he would be wise to do so. if they didn't, considering all the fuss being made over illegal immigration right now. to do other wise might just cause more grief for them than he wants.

edit on 7-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join