It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marianne Faithfull claims her ex-boyfriend killed Jim Morrison: 'I'm sure it was an accident'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Marianne Faithfull has accused her ex-boyfriend Jean de Breteuil of accidentally killing Jim Morrison of The Doors.

It was rumoured that the late drug dealer had been involved in the musician’s death, although this has never been confirmed. Morrison was found dead, aged 27, on 3 July 1971.

A doctor's report stated the cause of death was heart failure aggravated by heavy drinking. No autopsy was ever performed because the French medical examiner stated that there was no evidence of foul play, giving rise to numerous conspiracy theories.

Marianne Faithfull claims her ex-boyfriend killed Jim Morrison: 'I'm sure it was an accident'

I guess this is where this goes, if not mods please move. I searched and I couldnt find any previous mention of it.

I'm sharing it here because Jim's death, as the article states, has sprung a couple of "conspiracy theories" around it.

Any thoughts ATSers? Do you have own ideas, are you one who thinks Jim is still alive? That he was a CIA plant? There are many theories out there...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

join