It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Putin Realize That Russia Holds The Cards ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

"They will be revalued by the EU after 3 months to my knowledge, just in time for the winter."

Please forgive me, but I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

No problem, the sanctions just implemented by the EU.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

"No problem, the sanctions just implemented by the EU."

Okay, I get it. It seems that you are skeptical of the will of EU to enforce tough sanctions.
The EU is notoriously weak-willed on such matters, but we shall see.

I think that the winter will be warmer in Brussels than in Moscow.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot

"No problem, the sanctions just implemented by the EU."

Okay, I get it. It seems that you are skeptical of the will of EU to enforce tough sanctions.
The EU is notoriously weak-willed on such matters, but we shall see.

I think that the winter will be warmer in Brussels than in Moscow.

The sanctions are there, but question is for how long (personally I have no idea)...yes EU is a great flip/flop machine.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Not only Poland, my country (Netherlands, 1.5 billion euro) and Germany also (300.000 jobs).

Just looked up, France has a $20 Billion deal going with India for fighter jets. It is not finalized yet!

Putin can make a call to India and stop this deal or atleast stall it to gain some leverage.

Wonder how many jobs do $20B deal gets.

India can sign up for Su-35s and get double the number given nearly half the price of French jet.

What a load of uninformed cod swallop.

India is making huge investments in their military infrastructure, due in large part to their growing tired of poorly performing Russian military contracts and equipment.

The last 10 years India has made a concentrated effort at modernization that has favored western contractors while Moscow's inconsistencies and failed promises have worn thin within the Indian Defense Ministries.

Putin cant call squat and the contemporary performance within Russia's troubled industrial military complex isn't a cause for reassurance.

Rafale is a superior platform to the SU-35 for India's security needs and will arrive on time in working order while enjoying world class French aeronautical support guaranteeing a much higher mission available rate.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

originally posted by: joho99

originally posted by: joho99

originally posted by: WeRpeons

What's disgusting is how one government leader can threaten an entire world! I can never understand why people all over the world are so complacent when we have people who are given the power to eliminate humanity with just a simple order.

The innocent people the world over are just sitting ducks! These government leaders use our kids to sacrifice their lives to satisfy their own hunger for power. When will people of the world unite and say enough is enough!

I hope before it`s too late, I wish Ukrainian people would make their government stop the war.

It takes 2 sides to stop a war unless you have a winner.

If Ukraine people stop in mass with going in the military, Kiev has not enough to fight for them.

the problem is the other side also has to decide to stop

Separatist didn`t attack the other part of the Ukraine, now did they ?

There is no "other part" .. there is Ukraine. You are the one arbitrarily slicing it into parts.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

Putin cant call squat and the contemporary performance within Russia's troubled industrial military complex isn't a cause for reassurance.

Trust me, if Putin calls India he can for sure "delay" the deal and have French know what is keeping it from catching the crank.

If Russia goes to war, India will CANCEL the deal, given the treaty between two nations. Russia has similar treaties with many other nations.

www.timebomb2000.com...

Delhi gears to join China-Russia club - America sniffs Nato ‘counterweight’
edit on 6-8-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Putin has been pushing for cease fire and talks from the beginning, only hardly mentioned in MSM.

If you want a cease fire...quit sending weapons into Ukraine and supporting the separatists.

Also know a cease fire will not work as the separatists have shown it doesn't matter to them as they will still fight and they showed that during the first cease fire.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

No, it`s not, Kiev forces just need to withdraw from Eastern Ukraine.

You do understand that it is still part of the country of Ukraine and they have the right to fight terrorists on that soil.

And yes the separatists can be considered terrorists.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Putin has been pushing for cease fire and talks from the beginning, only hardly mentioned in MSM.

If you want a cease fire...quit sending weapons into Ukraine and supporting the separatists.

Also know a cease fire will not work as the separatists have shown it doesn't matter to them as they will still fight and they showed that during the first cease fire.

You act like I`m part of the Russian government...?

I have nothing to do with them !

Why doesn`t the EU/US/Kiev stop fighting against them ?

And I`m not that stupid not to know that Kiev was the one going on with fighting

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

You do understand that it is still part of the country of Ukraine and they have the right to fight terrorists on that soil.

Sure, an during WWII Europe was invested with terrorists, only they were called resistance.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Sure, an during WWII Europe was invested with terrorists, only they were called resistance.

Well as soon as you can show me what country Ukraine invaded we can continue that line of discussion. If you can't, I suggest you end it.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Well as soon as you can show me what country Ukraine invaded we can continue that line of discussion. If you can't, I suggest you end it.

HAHAHA, you guys are cracking me up !

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There is more surrounding the Crimea issue than Russia simply invading and stealing land.... When Crimea was handed over to the Ukraine it was a Symbol of being "Eternally Together". Friends for Eternity.. But because of what has happened, Russia and the Ukraine are now pretty much enemies so why would the Russians let Ukraine have Crimea when they obviously don't see the friendship as an eternal one?

I'd take the gesture back also and feel insulted at the same time.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

There is more surrounding the Crimea issue than Russia simply invading and stealing land.... When Crimea was handed over to the Ukraine it was a Symbol of being "Eternally Together". Friends for Eternity.. But because of what has happened, Russia and the Ukraine are now pretty much enemies so why would the Russians let Ukraine have Crimea when they obviously don't see the friendship as an eternal one?

I'd take the gesture back also and feel insulted at the same time.

Because that is not how gifts work? It is as simple as that. Russia invaded, then held illegal elections, then when the elections did not go their way they reported falsified results. It's that simple.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

HAHAHA, you guys are cracking me up !

I will take that to mean you got served and have no response.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I think it was more than a gift, it was more of a friendship which was never meant to end sort of thing.. Ukraine ended it, bad luck.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

I think it was more than a gift, it was more of a friendship which was never meant to end sort of thing.. Ukraine ended it, bad luck.

It was either Ukraine's, or it wasn't. The fact is it was, as much as you want to sweep it under the rug. It was a gift, exactly a gift.

Russia invaded, then held illegal elections, then when the elections did not go their way they reported falsified results. It's that simple.

edit on 7-8-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
All the sanctions that EU and the USA now have imposed on Russia might perhaps have made the Russians draw the conclusions that there is nothing more to lose. Thus they have perhaps concluded that they might as well invade, because the risk of even more sanctions doesn’t make any difference any longer

Thus EU , Obama and the political establishment that is in power in today’s Ukraine, might perhaps have played their cards wrong even from the beginning of this crisis. It kind of reminds me of those days when EU and Clinton so violently went to a full scale attack on the defenseless Jugoslavia. In those days they couldn’t care less what the Russians had to say , and they pretty much ignored whatever they suggested or apposed. Perhaps Russia havn’t forgotten that? I know. I havn’t, and I am not even Russian.

edit on 7-8-2014 by helius because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2014 by helius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You act like I`m part of the Russian government...?

I have nothing to do with them !

I never said you were did I?

Why doesn`t the EU/US/Kiev stop fighting against them ?

Because it is Ukraine and they have the right to protect their sovereignty against all who want to change that including those in the east.

Why doesn't Russia stop the separatists from continual fighting, as they are the ones supplying them with military hardware?

And I`m not that stupid not to know that Kiev was the one going on with fighting

And who didn't allow the first cease fire...the separarists.

And you should know that Russia has sent in their own people to lead the separatists...so they are becoming more involved.

news.nationalpost.com...< br />
So they aren't looking for a cease fire or they wouldn't be changing the leadership from Ukranians to Russians if they were.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Putin is a part of the NWO, and all of you who don't see this, are suckers.
Somebody here mentioned about how Putin agreed several times on ceasefires, and how that allegedly proves that he is "the good guy".
What is not however mentioned, in connection to this, is that EVERY TIME, a ceasefire was announced, in the next following days, the pro-Russian rebels were beginning TO LOSE TERRITORY!
The reason why that is important to mention, is because by the act of Russia supporting "the ceasefire", they are removing themselves from the RESPONSIBILITY, of using the Russian military to help the rebels.
Namely Putin PROMISED, several months ago that he will send Russian military in Ukraine if the situation escalated.
Well, the situation escalated, but Russian military IS NOT IN THE UKRAINE!

Or in another words.......................................PUTIN IS A TRAITOR JUST LIKE YELTSIN!

For those of you, who want to say to me: "Well, in the past he has not send the military like he promised, but now the Russian military is massing at the border, and it is only a matter of time before they invade Ukraine, I HAVE TO SHOW YOU THE FOLLOWING Reports of Russia’s military build-up on Ukraine border groundless - Moscow

Do you get it people?
Moscow itself is saying that "Reports of Russia’s military build-up on Ukraine border groundless", AND THEY WOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT, IF THEY WERE ON THE BRINK OF INVADING UKRAINE!

What is going to happen in the next following days, is that the rebels are going to be defeated.
The "sanctions", that the West is enacting against Russia, and the "sanctions", that Russia is enacting against the West are not going to last very long.
These sanctions are only in use at the present moment, so as to fool the Russian people that they don't have A TRAITOR sitting in Kremlin, like they unfortunately do.

And to rephrase what I said at the beginning of my post;
All of you who think that Putin is going to save you from NWO, are suckers.
edit on 7-8-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join