It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Putin Realize That Russia Holds The Cards ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: joho99

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

What's disgusting is how one government leader can threaten an entire world! I can never understand why people all over the world are so complacent when we have people who are given the power to eliminate humanity with just a simple order.

The innocent people the world over are just sitting ducks! These government leaders use our kids to sacrifice their lives to satisfy their own hunger for power. When will people of the world unite and say enough is enough!

I hope before it`s too late, I wish Ukrainian people would make their government stop the war.

It takes 2 sides to stop a war unless you have a winner.

If Ukraine people stop in mass with going in the military, Kiev has not enough to fight for them.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I hope before it`s too late, I wish Ukrainian people would make their government stop the war.

And they wish Putin would do the same with the separatists.

Putin has been pushing for cease fire and talks from the beginning, only hardly mentioned in MSM.

While illegally stealing Crimea, funding the rebels, arming the rebels, and sending soldiers to fight with the rebels.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

What's disgusting is how one government leader can threaten an entire world! I can never understand why people all over the world are so complacent when we have people who are given the power to eliminate humanity with just a simple order.

The innocent people the world over are just sitting ducks! These government leaders use our kids to sacrifice their lives to satisfy their own hunger for power. When will people of the world unite and say enough is enough!

If Ukraine people stop in mass with going in the military, Kiev has not enough to fight for them.

the problem is the other side also has to decide to stop

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Except the Ukraine people kicked out the Russian puppet state and do not want Russian rule. Even those in Crimea hated the old government.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Except the Ukraine people kicked out the Russian puppet state and do not want Russian rule. Even those in Crimea hated the old government.

They didn`t also wanted to become an US puppet state :

www.voanews.com...

edit on 6-8-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Separatist didn`t attack the other part of the Ukraine, now did they ?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

irrelevant

both sides have to stop or you still have a war

you seem to think if one side stops then the other automatically stops to

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

irrelevant

No, it`s not, Kiev forces just need to withdraw from Eastern Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

"Why do you think he will not win this hand ?"

This is a very important, relevant question. Putin will ultimately lose because the collective power of the USA and Europe
is far greater than the influence of Russia. The Ukraine is destined to seek integration with Europe, This does not mean dissolving its ties with Russia. Both are possible and worthwhile.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

irrelevant

and then the other side just pushes forward

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

irrelevant

I can`t answer more to that as "maybe, maybe not."

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

irrelevant

thats why i said both sides have to agree to stop not just one

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Not only Poland, my country (Netherlands, 1.5 billion euro) and Germany also (300.000 jobs).

Just looked up, France has a $20 Billion deal going with India for fighter jets. It is not finalized yet!

Putin can make a call to India and stop this deal or atleast stall it to gain some leverage.

Wonder how many jobs do $20B deal gets.

India can sign up for Su-35s and get double the number given nearly half the price of French jet.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

irrelevant

Problem was Kiev demanded that the Separatist turned in their weapons immediately, that didn`t seemed realistic and a truly effort as to wanting to stop the war, now didn`t it ?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

"Poland asks EU compensation for Russia sanctions 500 million euros *** Polish GDP growth could shrinks by six percentage point to one"

I would ask you if Poland is against the sanctions that seem to adversely affect them.
Is it possible that Poland is calling for restraint regarding the sanctions?
I would be surprised.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Not only Poland, my country (Netherlands, 1.5 billion euro) and Germany also (300.000 jobs).

Just looked up, France has a $20 Billion deal going with India for fighter jets. It is not finalized yet!

Putin can make a call to India and stop this deal or atleast stall it to gain some leverage.

Wonder how many jobs do $20B deal gets.

India can sign up for Su-35s and get double the number given nearly half the price of French jet.

Didn`t know that, thanks.

That would cost a lot of France baguettes to go in half indeed.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

irrelevant

Problem was Kiev demanded that the Separatist turned in their weapons immediately, that didn`t seemed realistic and a truly effort as to wanting to stop the war, now didn`t it ?

i am not arguing whos fault anything is i am just explaining the realty of a draw it is something both sides have to agree on

or to put it another way no side is ever going to withdraw on the off chance of a maybe not

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot
a reply to: victor7

"Poland asks EU compensation for Russia sanctions 500 million euros *** Polish GDP growth could shrinks by six percentage point to one"

I would ask you if Poland is against the sanctions that seem to adversely affect them.
Is it possible that Poland is calling for restraint regarding the sanctions?
I would be surprised.

They will be revalued by the EU after 3 months to my knowledge, just in time for the winter.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

irrelevant

i am not arguing whos fault anything is i am just explaining the realty of a draw it is something both sides have to agree on

or to put it another way no side is ever going to withdraw on the off chance of a maybe not

I was merely stating why the last call to cease fire by EU and Russia failed.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

"They will be revalued by the EU after 3 months to my knowledge, just in time for the winter."

Please forgive me, but I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join