It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Putin Realize That Russia Holds The Cards ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
“Washington’s Determination to Drive the World to War”: Will Putin Realize That Russia Holds The Cards?

More evidence, about which I hope to write at length, is piling up that Europe has acquiesced to Washington’s drive to war with Russia, a war that is likely to be the final war for humanity. By Russia’s low key and unthreatening response to Washington’s aggression, thereby giving the West the mistaken signal that Russia is weak and fearful, the Russian government has encouraged Washington’s drive to war.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Putin as savior of humanity ?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Putin is Russia ,Russia is Putin....

their is a saying , Putin does not go to Mountain ,Mountain goes to Putin...

thus war will come to Russia
edit on 0067073180687th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

edit on 0047073180487th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Im gonna go with the ex kgb guy that got funded to run for president by rich russian oligarchs, who then turned aroudn and had them arrested.

As the anti hero really.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Will Putin Realize That Russia Holds The Cards ?

Probably about the same time ATS members figure out Globalresearch.ca is not a credible source. Their members are deep into using conspiracy theories as being the truth.

Also know it is pretty pro Russian so they will have a bias with their stories and that is what they are...stories.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I think that what is obvious at this point is that Putin will not bow down submissively to the West.
By that I mean the sanctions imposed by the USA and Europe.
Today (Aug. 6) Putin is massing troops on the Ukrainian border,
and has banned certain western imports.
Putin will not win this hand.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot

I think that what is obvious at this point is that Putin will not bow down submissively to the West.

Why do you think he will not win this hand ?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What's disgusting is how one government leader can threaten an entire world! I can never understand why people all over the world are so complacent when we have people who are given the power to eliminate humanity with just a simple order.

The innocent people the world over are just sitting ducks! These government leaders use our kids to sacrifice their lives to satisfy their own hunger for power. When will people of the world unite and say enough is enough!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

What's disgusting is how one government leader can threaten an entire world! I can never understand why people all over the world are so complacent when we have people who are given the power to eliminate humanity with just a simple order.

The innocent people the world over are just sitting ducks! These government leaders use our kids to sacrifice their lives to satisfy their own hunger for power. When will people of the world unite and say enough is enough!

I hope before it`s too late, I wish Ukrainian people would make their government stop the war.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I hope before it`s too late, I wish Ukrainian people would make their government stop the war.

And they wish Putin would do the same with the separatists.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And they wish Putin would do the same with the separatists.

Putin has been pushing for cease fire and talks from the beginning, only hardly mentioned in MSM.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot

FYI, Putin has just started responding to the sanctions and more to follow

www.liveleak.com...

Poland asks EU compensation for Russia sanctions 500 million euros *** Polish GDP growth could shrinks by six percentage point to one

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You are right !! Since Obama got elected he has created civil wars, destruction, economic destitution on countless countries like Libya, Syria, Iran, Iraq, now Ukraine.

How can one leader threaten the peace of the entire world and kill HALF MILLION people, Injure several millions and displace another several million.

World is only now getting together. BRICS are charting their own course and will soon be joined by Germany, France, Argentina. EU will fall apart as a result.

US will be left alone trying to figure out why world hates its foreign policy.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You read silly stuff like this and ask yourself who would believe it? If the US wanted war with Russia it would have gone in when Russia annexed Ukriane and called it a threat to the stability of Europe and its NATO allies. Although why would the US want a war? It would end with a fragmented Russia, with refugees and weapons flowing out of Russias borders, the south would be in total revolt etc. The US prefers Russia how has been. Weak, buying western crap and with no real influence on the global stage. Even now their is concern that even these light santions might lead to fragmented Russia and that is not a mess the US wants to clean up. Russia is quickly becoming North Korea with its the US trying to destroy us while at the same time getting angry the US treats it like minor annoyance. The US knows Russia has enough trouble internaly and that if it really wanted Russia down and out all it would have to do is start providing support for those in Russia who what out.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
You read silly stuff like this and ask yourself who would believe it? If the US wanted war with Russia it would have gone in when Russia annexed Ukriane and called it a threat to the stability of Europe and its NATO allies. Although why would the US want a war? It would end with a fragmented Russia, with refugees and weapons flowing out of Russias borders, the south would be in total revolt etc. The US prefers Russia how has been. Weak, buying western crap and with no real influence on the global stage. Even now their is concern that even these light santions might lead to fragmented Russia and that is not a mess the US wants to clean up. Russia is quickly becoming North Korea with its the US trying to destroy us while at the same time getting angry the US treats it like minor annoyance. The US knows Russia has enough trouble internaly and that if it really wanted Russia down and out all it would have to do is start providing support for those in Russia who what out.

Difference between North Korea and Russia is that Russia is in an alliance with half the world population (BRICS), so I don`t see them ending up like North Korea.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
From what I have heard, Poland are going to be hit hard with one of their major exports and 50% of this export goes straight to Russia and apparently there possibly could be a ban on European flights over Russian airspace but this has not been decided as of yet.

Don't know whether this can be verified, I heard it on a radio show.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Difference between North Korea and Russia is that Russia is in an alliance with half the world population (BRICS), so I don`t see them ending up like North Korea.

The guy is comparing Russia to North Korea.............should this be called a joke or some sort of desperation?

en.ria.ru...

Russia shutting the door on EU and US and substituting from Latin America.

Instead of writing off $32B in Cuban debt, Russia should have gotten some land to produce own fruits and vegetables in the warm climate. Cubans would have been happy with jobs and regular incomes.

edit on 6-8-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
From what I have heard, Poland are going to be hit hard with one of their major exports and 50% of this export goes straight to Russia and apparently there possibly could be a ban on European flights over Russian airspace but this has not been decided as of yet.

Don't know whether this can be verified, I heard it on a radio show.

Not only Poland, my country (Netherlands, 1.5 billion euro) and Germany also (300.000 jobs).

About the flights :

uk.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

It takes 2 sides to stop a war unless you have a winner.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Wikileaks Julian Assange.

Rebel Defector vs. US Gov... Or, strategic spy placement.

One possibility is just as likely as the other IMO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join