Bull Shyte

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Beyond Creation

Thank you for the good advice and hug! Erm, the slap was OK too, I spose.

Normally I do pull myself out of these moods pretty quickly, I'm much calmer today than I was yesterday. It was one of those days when I had so much bull shyte going around in my head I just had to put it down. I think it helped me to see things more clearly, and it definitely helped to know that I'm not alone.

Hopefully my next thread will be a bit more upbeat and less nay-sayer.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Fr33domPoet

Lol you know this country inside out maybe you should stand for parliament and kick some Westminster butt

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Well from that, I can tell, you've got your head screwed on properly.

What you need to do, is to stop giving a shiite about the judgement that comes from everywhere. People judge, who cares. You judged a number of people or groups in your post, it's simply human nature. I happen to feel your judgements are quite accurate, but it's simply human nature to recognize when people are doing a bad job at something.

So take control of the sphere around you. Any part you can't control, remove. Your life will be amazing.

I have found in recent years that I can make my life incredibly better by putting mind over matter, and getting out and appreciating nature and the amazing world a bit more.

That reminds me, I need to get mountain biking this weekend!

Keep your head up, you're not the crazy one. And you can let that knowledge go to your head a bit, it feels good!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
The amount of people liking your rant actually makes me depressive.

It's like you don't understand people, don't understand life, are making yourself powerless and victimizing yourself towards others.

I hope I never become so shallow and oblivious to the point where negativity is all I breathe.

I don't so much have a problem with understanding people and life as I have had a refusal to accept that I already understood because I wanted to be wrong. I think that's more to do with desperation than self victimisation. If anything I'm more annoyed with myself right now than I am the world in general. When I was at with these thoughts going around in my head I felt powerless, sharing changed that though and turned it into a positive experience, at least for me anyway.

I'm not depressed that people agree with me. I did my absolute best to remain rational, logical and speak the truth as pedantically as I could based on my observations. That people agree that the world is full of bull shyte heartens me. Viva la Revelucion and all that...

I too hope you will never become so shallow and oblivious that negativity is all you breathe.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I too hope you will never become so shallow and oblivious that negativity is all you breathe.

Lol, banging head against the wall and or desk at this point is recommended, as long as its done with a healthy sense of humour following through... Otherwise that shyte just hurts... Aaaa

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Lol, banging head against the wall and or desk at this point is recommended, as long as its done with a healthy sense of humour following through... Otherwise that shyte just hurts... Aaaa

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

I'm sorry I'm so late replying, I'm all over the place at the moment.

How does one get Dakini status? It's easy!

Take a job in the mental health industry and ask your boss to read your Horoscopes when you see that he is reading his own, then watch as hundreds of pounds worth of astrological reposts turn up on your doorstep with both his and your names on, wade through half the literature ever produced in Japan during work time and get a 24 hour suspension from work if you refuse.

Traditionally the next step is to be abducted and taken to a forest to test your ability in handling psychotic bosses like a boss and get yourself back home in one piece. If you reach this stage it's a case of waiting for him to appear on the end of your bed drinking tea from your favorite mug.

If after a year you have still not snapped, you are a Dakini.

As far standing for Parliament? I think one truth would have a domino effect and the whole system would collapse. That's a lot of resposnsibility to have on your shoulders.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Do you listen to coldplay?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I know a few tracks from the radio, I can't say I've paid them too much attention though. I can tolerate them.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Remember when they used to moan about our smoke in pubs? Now they complain that they are lonely when we are all out in the rain.

Do you remember when there were so many smokers that they alone could prop up the NHS? LOL

There's no pleasing some people.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I'd be willing to give it a go, what exactly do you mean by systems?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Good to know (not sure why)

Kind of shocked by your answer still lol.. Did that really happen?!

If it did, you should write a book or something.. Or would that cause more problems?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Lol, all of that happened, not quite as many books as I made out though lol.

It was far more frustrating than scarey though, and there are far worse reasons for a deluded person to stalk you.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

So it really was just a psychotic boss and not some mad conspiracy to kidnap you and see what you were made of by taking you into a dark forest by a top secret esoteric wing of the British medical / mental health establishment? ......

I thought you meant academic literature written by Japanese psychotherapists and mental health researchers... Was any of it interesting? And why japanese? ....Can u recommend any titles?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yep, lol, just another nutter with an obsession. He was my second.

To be entirely honest I don't technically know what a Dakini is but I think it's some sort of Eastern Goddess.

I didn't read a lot of the books he sent me because they came from him (I cut my nose off to spite my face) but one that I did look at is a pocket book called 'Zen Flesh, Zen Bones' by Paul Reps and Nyogen Senzaki. I read it often now. There's always something I see that I missed the last time.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fr33domPoet
To be entirely honest I don't technically know what a Dakini is but I think it's some sort of Eastern Goddess.

OMG poor you haha.. You have no idea... Watch out for them Triratna folk! Hopeless people! That's all I'm saying. Follow the good advice given earlier in this thread, & laugh at all systems ever devised by human beings and don't follow any of them for Pete's sake.

ETA; And Tibetan Buddhist! Lovely on the outside, hopelessly corrupt on the inside.. Except a rare few... Not worth getting into, really.. Zen is nice though, it leaves it up to you but gives hints along the way.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

OMG hahahahahah

I nearly joined a Buddhist Monastry until I realised that the gold on the alter was a possession and that the aphids on the plants they decorate the alter with would likely die for the aesthetics of the Monastry. Ha! Bull Shyte!

Thanks for popping in!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Lol, Monasteries are rarely as they beautifull as they first appear...so many are corrupt.
Places of pure spiritual dedication are few and far between.
Your better of going to a peace pagoda in a local park (if you have one)

I love to hear your stories... one more random question, because i am intrigued, do you listen to Dido?
edit on 10-8-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I don't think I've ever heard her other than on Eminem's 'Stan'. Any good?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yeah, actually not bad... Not everything she's ever done, but a few songs stand the test of time... She has a nice voice, I heard a song on the radio when I was writing that reply so I was curious to ask... She has good lyrics too

I'm going to send a u2u so please read it its important
edit on 10-8-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join