It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kayne West Says Celebrities Are Discriminated Against

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

So I was reading this post on Gawker:

Kanye West Declares, Under Oath, That He's Smarter Than Britney Spears

(yea I don't know why I was reading it either, but whatever)

The most interesting thing was of course not that he thinks he's smarter than Brittany Spears (I mean, if that's the benchmark, it's not being set very f'ing high) but rather that he feels that celebrities are discriminated against!

Welcome to the new America, where rich people and celebrities are victims. Here's the excerpt from Gawker (my # insertion for profanity):

In the deposition, West is recording saying, "I'm the smartest celebrity you've ever f#ng dealt with. I'm not Britney Spears," and, "I mean in the '60s people used to hold up 'Die N****r' signs when my parents were in the sit-ins also." Ramos' lawyer asks West if he believes the celebrity struggle is equivalent to that of blacks in the 60s, to which he responds "Yes, 100... I equate it to discrimination. I equate it to inequalities."

The celebrity struggle.. LMFAO.
edit on 2014-8-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This guy is a complete idiot. I wonder if he thinks 'celebrity' is a race, too and requiring special protection? poor diddums - we should pass a hat around and all put in some cash for him.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

WOW, who gives a crap!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Spoiled brat. I do not advocate violence but this guy needs his a$$ kicked.

I sincerely hope that when/if he grows up he is horribly ashamed of himself.

Also when he screams about racism it puts it in a whole new light. If the celebrity treatment isn't good enough for him, what does he expect....
and this moron plays the race card at the drop of a hat. He said if a person comes up to you at a store and asks if they can help you it's racism.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Kayne West Says Celebrities Are Discriminated Against

Yes im sure he thinks that.

He also thinks he's Jesus.

I think i said enough.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is awesome. My father had a saying that I haven't though of in years when dealing with whiny petulance.... "My heart pumps Pink Panther piss for you." I still don't know what it means but it seems apt.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
This is awesome. My father had a saying that I haven't though of in years when dealing with whiny petulance.... "My heart pumps Pink Panther piss for you." I still don't know what it means but it seems apt.

I don't know what it means either, but it has a badass ring to it!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Haha, oh Yeezus. The Bubba of pop culture. Funny how an autistic guy can be taken seriously in our society.

Shut up and eat your mashed potatoes, Kanye.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Why does the media push people like this to stardom? This is the same guy that made a fool of himself at the MTV Music Awards when declaring in front of a packed house that Tayor Swift didn't deserve the best music video award. He went on to say that Beyonce deserved it instead! Talk about being rude, ignorant and racist himself. He's nothing but a Thug and needs to look at himself in the mirror.

He deserves to be kicked to the curb along with the likes of Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown, and Lindsay Lohan, just to name a few.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Aquaman ain't stupid..
He is a mofo Gay-fish..

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What do we want?

Celebrity Justice

When do we want it?

After my manni, peddi

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
What do we want?

Celebrity Justice

When do we want it?

After my manni, peddi

Is this the chant at the Rodeo Drive sit-ins? lol

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Who the hell is Kanye west?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

First: Kanye is an a$$, second he is not too bright, third his IQ is most assuredly less than 90.

He and Kim no-talent Kardashian deserve each other. May they dwindle into obscurity and bankruptcy together.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

We can all rest comfortably knowing that when he wakes up in the morning, he will still be a rude, ignorant, no-talent, racist prick.

Eventually karma will come calling for him. I take my comfort in that.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

When I hit the big time, i'm going to be generous within means. Assbutts li,e Kanue West are what give celebs bad names

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Are you saying all autistic people are not to be taken seriously?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Clearly I have had too much to drink tonight. There is no way this is real. I am hallucinating, dreaming or something. There is no way anyone thinks celebrities are being discriminated against. Even Kanye for all the crazy things he has said and idiotic things he has done wouldn't stoop this low.

*clasps hands and closes eyes real tight and begins chanting that it is just the alcohol, because if any one really thinks that, then get me off this planet.*
edit on 6-8-2014 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Haha, oh Yeezus. The Bubba of pop culture. Funny how an autistic guy can be taken seriously in our society.

Shut up and eat your mashed potatoes, Kanye.

You don't take autistic people seriously? Or, did you just use an incorrect term for this kanye douche?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
George Bush doesn't care about famous people!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join