It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS does it again, jumps to conclusions and breaks a leg doing so.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

A Palestinian arrested by an Israeli anti-terrorism unit has confessed that the abduction and murder of three Israeli teenagers in June was funded by Hamas from Gaza, according to court documents made public on Wednesday.

www.telegraph.co.uk... s.html

Of course it does not matter anymore. And all there will be in this thread are shrill cries from children that it does not matter that Hamas was really behind this tragedy. Gaza did not deserve what occurred. Or the Gazans were forced to do this by years of oppression. The pig zionist joo propaganda at it again. I don't believe a word. I want proof! (as if moses from the mountain himself would be good enough proof for you guys)

Ask yourselves - ATS has stopped being a place of discussion and debate and has become a place where threads are constantly about conclusory statements without support, where everyone shouts names at each other, where very few even attempt to see the other's side, where people are constantly being goaded into hating a whole people. The killing of civilians is always terrible. War is terrible. I will say again that people can be against the war without believing what is occurring is a war crime. I hope everyone lays down their weapons and learns to live together in peace.

Is that what this forum has become? Is that the forum that you want?
edit on 6-8-2014 by hoth12 because: (no reason given)

+54 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Why not stop spewing your own version of hate........The IDF and Hamas have both committed war crimes.....
They care not one whit for either sides civilians...in fact seem to relish killing each other off whomever they find to kill.....kids adults old people , its all the same to them...its just a numbers game for the press.....a giant suck on the worlds sympathy tit.....
They can all go to hell in a handbasket for all I care...Time for the people to rise up and fling off the yoke of hatred on their own ........
Over 2000 dead and many more maimed....for three deaths.......an entire city of 1,8 million people without water, electricity, or basic medical treatment.....many Tens of thousands homeless,for three dead Israelis....
Sounds likew NAZI repression tactics to me....you kill one....we kill 100
edit on 6-8-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Why not stop spewing your own version of hate........The IDF and Hamas have both committed war crimes.....
They care not one whit for either sides civilians...in fact seem to relish killing each other off whomever they find to kill.....kids adults old people , its all the same to them...its just a numbers game for the press.....a giant suck on the worlds sympathy tit.....
They can all go to hell in a handbasket for all I care...Time for the people to rise up and fling off the yoke of hatred on their own ........

Hate? If you look at any of my posts you will see that I hate absolutely no one. I am only trying to bring the discussion back from a very bad place which it seems people are so intent on taking it to.
edit on 6-8-2014 by hoth12 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Lets not forget that one side is being squeezed into an ever shrinking piece of land! I think they have a right to be a little bit annoyed! maybe even the right to fight for their lives?

"They throw rockets"
Maybe they'd stop if they could have some of their land back!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Really...do tell wheres it going.....

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hoth12

Well what have we here, a baiting thread for your very first one?

I don't hate anybody, period. I did call out the war tactics used though as being too civilian centred, and my mind has not changed in that regard. The Israeli army of old was creative and admired by the world. What people are considering is that with the pinpoint technologies we have today, what went on in Gaza is far from that on either side, and equally hard to defend.

edit on 6-8-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Who are you to say anything about what ATS is or has become?

Seems to me you are only interested in spreading your own views on things...so what's the difference?

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

A Palestinian arrested by an Israeli anti-terrorism unit has confessed

Yeah no doubt he confessed. I'm certain the interrogators in Israel just as ruthless as the ones at Gitmo. Anyone would confess anything in a situation like that.

Both sides are guilty, Israel has slaughtered more innocents though.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Dont worry poster there still a thread on ats that was proven a hoax, on top where the op still defended is lies by spewing more venom at people sickened by the death of so many inocent, i was told i am pro hamas because im pissed off at the death of children.

Just understand that ats has a big right wing oriented membership, and dont lose sleep over it.
edit on 6-8-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I want proof!

What would you consider "proof" that wouldn't be explained away as fake or propaganda?...

video?...testimony?...video with testimony?...

In these types of conflicts, and in this day and age... there is no such thing as irrefutable proof...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I wonder if the Palestinian could even read the confession he signed.
We know the kidnapper spoke Hebrew, I wonder how the kidnappers Hebrew is??
Either way, 3 bully loudmouths get caught on the wrong side of the tracks...err concentration camp wall, and get scrubbed is nothing new.
You don't see very many white racist types hanging around in Harlem, especially after dark.

(Edit)
Besides, I thought the reason why the terrorists started in on Palestine was the rocket attacks.
Kind of makes the deaths of these 3 a non issue doesn't it?

edit on 6-8-2014 by g146541 because: israeli terrorists messin with mah sweet tea.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You're right. I'm sad about it, but you're right.

Any event which occurs anywhere in Israel or Palestine is loudly trumpeted as Israel's fault and part of its plan to kill all Palestinians and annex every square inch of Palestine.

From there, the same chorus chimes in, four or five posts, identical from thread to thread, about racism, genocide, war crimes, intentional murdering of little children and babies, etc.

Then someone reasonable will come in, point out a few facts, and that poster will be swarmed by posters saying, "We want documentary proof of your information," "It's an Israeli false flag," "They're not doing as much bad stuff as Israel," and "They wouldn't do bad stuff if it wasn't for Israel."

They have recently added "I don't support Hamas, but they're justified because Israel is worse. Besides Israel created Hamas, and no, I have no idea how to deal with Hamas so let them keep firing rockets."

The problem isn't so much that they're often wrong and sometimes posting lies, it's that it is so obviously just a war being staged to take over this subject on ATS. The Israel supporters don't seem to realize it, but they're being attacked in the same way, by the same people, with the same tactics, over and over again.

Certainly it's dishonest. Certainly they're reducing the chance of a serious discussion to near zero. But it's getting so blasted boring. They've overplayed their hand. They're shedding believers due to the crudity of the propaganda attack.

Since we're not able to have an honest discussion now, what do we have to lose if management steps in and shuts the discussion off for awhile. If they don't want to close it off for very long, they can just do it until the next Hamas rocket salvo.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
From OP

The pig zionist joo propaganda at it again. I don't believe a word.

That statement alone should get this entire thread thrown off ATS.

You say something like this and then have the audacity to complain about what others say on ATS?

Shame on you!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

Why do you want a video? You will just say they're actors.

Why do you want testimony? You will just say it's fabricated.

Why do you want video with testimony? You will just say they're actors reading a script.

That's ATS in a nutshell. I've tried to post here for the past day or two, but I clearly remember the reason why I left. The integrity of this board is at an all time low.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Your OP's source has been removed. Can you find another source with the same information?

ETA: Found it. Source
edit on 8/6/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952
There is some pretty good evidence about the false flag angle, my dear Brother Chucky!
Say every week when you and I get together and go have a beer you start the encounter by slapping me in the boys.
Would it not be prudent for me to wear a cup, or at the least guard them?
If history shows a pattern and all.
BTW, I can't make it this week.
With love, your much less sharp Brother G.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

It fooled me for a moment, too. Read it again. He's saying that that's what Israel's opponents say. And I'd wager you could find each of the words (with the exception of "joo," it would be correctly spelled) in responses to pro-Israeli posters.

Go yell at them.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Laxpla

I agree,...
Condemning all sides seems to be the only position to take ... especially when the subject is a brutal conflict going on and on for decades and decades...

BTW, that is why I think the NWO is so powerful now... they own ALL sides and can do whatever they want...
and just kick back with their brandy and cigars...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw
Nothing wrong with bashing jews, it is not racist.
Unless Baptist bashing or agnostic bashing is racist.
Jews are just another organized religion and I'm up front telling you, religions are stupid.
I apologize if you are of the 7th day Adventist race...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Was the "confession" under duress or torture?

*eyes the history eraser button*. Hmmm.

Inquiring minds wish to know.
edit on 6-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join