It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbara Olson never called from flight 77

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I think the hero passenger story was bs, then again I think there actually no actual commerical airliners that hit the WTC and pentagon but then again thats a whole other post now isnt it..

First, I was at WTC, and your a #$#(@&*# if you actually think a airplane didn�t hit it. I am shaking in anger at your stupidity.

2) I always forget to turn my cell OFF, ( I don�t use it) but I regularly get signal up until about 15 K Feet. The Planes were being flown at very low altitudes. How dare you spoil the memory of a few decent people and there last call to there loved ones. There were plenty of 911 calls and calls to family on all planes. And not fro AIR Phones (She did have a credit card? OMG Where have all the smart ATSers gone) I am done wasting my breathe. Your ignorance and complete lack if any facts other then to try and shame a few people in the last minutes of there lives is sickening.

POSs

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Originally posted by Amethyst

There was this one guy on Flight 93 that supposedly made a call to his mom, I forget his name. But he said, "Mom, this is--" and gave his first AND last names! Now why would you have to give your own mother your last name?

Okay, but wouldn't his mother know her own son's voice?

Edgar Allen Poe, I believe, said the best place to hide something is in the open. I'd imagine she probably thought it was her son--to her, who else could it be?

Purely psychological stuff.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Do you actualy think that a mother doesn't know the sound of her own son's voice?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The people on the flight that crashed in PA knew what was going on from the cell phone calls they made to their families, who told them about the crashes at the WTC and Pentagon. Wouldn't be hard to figure out they might be part of the same thing. That's why they decided to try and fight.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Do you actualy think that a mother doesn't know the sound of her own son's voice?

Have you ever talked to anyone calling from an airphone? I have, and it is very difficult to hear the person, let alone recognize the voice.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join