It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Attacks US 'dictatorship'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by General Zapata
thats because you are white, male, middle class and straight (presumably)

onto the real subject at hand: Putin is a hypocrite in the purest sense of the word, but that doesn't stop him from being right. Putin is a hypocrite because he has personally led a terrible system of repression and state-sponsored terrorism against Chechnya. He has presided over the mass-slaughter of Chechnyen rebels and civilians alike. He is a butcher of the highest calibre. Putin has long sinced joined the ranks of Pot, Sharon, Nixon, Hussein and Pinochet as one of the worst terrorists of our time. While I agree with his assessment of the US, he is in no position to point the finger.

I don't mean to defend Mr. Putin on what he did in Chechnya, but are you aware how much civilians did the US already slaughter during the ongoing war in Iraq? The number may be somewhat less (at least 30,000 or more?) but it is comparable to the number of peaceful Chechens who died during Putin's Chechen war (after Yeltsin) (between 20,000 to 100,000). If this is true, it puts even Putin-hypocrite in position to point the finger to the US; or do you believe that Mr. Bush has a better reason to murder people?

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In my thread, Occult Opposition for the New World Order, I wrote:

What I refer to as ‘operatives in the east’ is in fact the existence of a core group of individuals who are functioning on a mystical occult level to oppose what is commonly known as the ‘new world order plan’...
The core group ‘must’ carry themselves in unimaginable secrecy to avoid being targeted by individuals who don’t have the ability to understand the complexity and depth of what they are doing...
If this practical work was not being done, then in North America, where I live, there would be full scale, subliminal Electro magnetic dictatorship in operation. Since March 19/20th, this secret dictatorship ‘plan’ has come to a halt because ‘operatives’ in the east have disabled the US’s space technology. This coincided with the planed crackdown on Iran.

So that’s pretty much the news…something IS being done...

The relativity of evil: Eastern dictatorships vs N.W.O. ‘S dictatorship plan.

An individual country’s dictatorship in opposition to a democratic dictatorship; one which controls the very spirit of their citizens through the use of Electro Magnetic space technology in order that (the citizens) can blindly assist in subjugating the rest of the world and in poisoning the planet with nuclear fallout etc. while (the citizens) live the life of ailing zombies in a human sense with no recourse to Law, should be reflected upon.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

Originally posted by dgtempe
This speaks volumes of how the world percieves Bush. As a dictator.

Do we believe now

Right wing conservatives will never believe it. We are talking about the fearless leader they elected. Pure Nationalisim at its best/worst.

and on stage left we have ready to enter the performance one clean never used Illumaniti puppet...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So where does B. Senior stand in all of this? signed, Smile!

[edit on 4-4-2006 by organic]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Gosh, an ex-KGB/Waffen SS goon who is now in charge of a massive GANGLAND called Russia say's Americans are warmongers? This kind of thinking tends to happen when one wears leather boots too long. Meanwhile.........in realityland..........the TYPHOONS rust in dock and the T-72's and Migs rust away by the thousands. It's kind of tough to say stuff like he says knowing that the worlds biggest NUKE was a chap called TZAR-BOMBA.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Too bad there is film from the past you KGB liars!

video.google.com...

You clowns are the BIG MAC of fireballs!

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirty_g
I'm no politics expert. Not by a long shot but I'll say what I see. Which is a very stupid American President god knows how he clings to power but he does. He just sat there when the 9/11 attacks started. He didnt seem to give a # about the Hurricane Katrina. He has had more holiday time then any other American president in history. A total stooge. The I see a russian President as a total gangster. He wages are war against a country that really does not want to be part of Russia and when they resist he calls them terrorists! Admititly they should not of held those school children hostage or as I remember blown up a rock festival in or near Moscow. Still its all quite sad really.

I agree with your first quote, "I'm no politics expert." yea, no !@#$.

On the following point I have to stop you my fine feathered liberal friend. "He just sat there when the 9/11 attacks started. He didnt seem to give a # about the Hurricane Katrina." are you Kanye West, or do you just get the news from him? They don't call them disasters for nothing, it's not like on Nintendo or the CarFax commercials where stuff is instantly fixed. Recovery is a process its not a moment, all will be judged in time.

If you bleeding hearts would of given the President the benefit of the doubt we might of already been out of Iraq. Instead you drag down his popularity(the dems # 1 goal for years 2000-) and sabatoge the war internally so that we get into a situation that resembles Vietnam. Sure a few more troops will probably die but Hilary's chances for 08 will improve!!!!

Maybe dirty idiot, if you wernt's so liberal you would realize your party(dems) is tearing the country apart. When the dems do eventually take over again, regardless if its the executive or the legislative branch the republicans are going to protest ANY issue that is proposed by the dems for the last 6 years.

What does the democratic party have to show for itself in the last 6 years?(I know they are a minority but they can't put ANYTHING through, nice leadership) This means the dems believe in nothing that the republicans do. Hence we could be on the verge of another civil war, too bad liberals dont have guns.

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Low Orbit]

[edit on 10-4-2006 by Low Orbit]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
In a choice betwean Bush or Putin, I would DEFINETELY PICK PUTIN 100%!!!

Putin isn't a very good president, but he is still nowhere as bad as Bush.

I don't always agree with Putin, but this time, I do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join