Rand Paul skitters away like a cockroach when confronted by two DREAM act activists.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

ok, then, how about you define to me, what "due process" means in your mind...

i'm not "unwilling to cope" with anything, except the notion that they're entitled to anything more than being tossed out of here, or worst case, a bullet.

so what does "due process" mean to you? a lengthy trial? some kind of administrative nonsense that takes forever, while they sit in a government facility? explain to me what you think they're entitled to..

as to your question....once they're caught, i imagine all the appropriate agencies to very quickly eject them from the united states are now housed under the roof of the department of homeland security...
edit on 8-13-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

"ok, then, how about you define to me, what "due process" means in your mind...
i'm not "unwilling to cope" with anything, except the notion that they're entitled to anything more than being tossed out of here, or worst case, a bullet."

Due process refers to the legal guarantees that are defined in current U.S. law.

Every single case of deportation shall be determined by a judicial hearing.

That is U.S. law.

Perhaps you seek vigilante justice; I can only imagine the wide range of offenders

that you would dispatch with a bullet.

edit on 14-8-2014 by Diderot because: "of"

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

i've asked you multiple times, and i'm still waiting...

cite your source, and documentation.

you keep claiming it's the law....produce a citation.

U.S. Law doesn't protect foreign nationals. they have NONE of our constitutional protections.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join