It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul skitters away like a cockroach when confronted by two DREAM act activists.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

The progressive version of reality OP is like a plastic bag floating in the winds of ignorance. Here is my version of reality.

America is great because of diversity due to an influx of immigrants over 300 years. Every race,religion,sex can make a go at the American dream. The rise in illegal emigration is going to put a end to this dream in the very near future. People will no longer want to come to America because it will be a economic and social failure.

Many of these southern illegals do not even consider America home. They do not learn the language and send large chunks of money back home. They are using the system for everything it is worth and when it fails they will do nothing to rebuild what is left. They will just go back home. These are not potential Americans they are truly a economic parasite.

The people who truly want to become Americans use the crappy emigrations system and follow the law. Americans should welcome these people with open arms. They jump into the melting pot instead of trying to steal from it.
edit on 7-8-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

who said anything about black people?

we're talking about people from mexico, central, and south america, being here illegally....we're talking illegal hispanics, not illegal africans....the black folks are citizens, the hispanics aren't...

i think you need to take a step back, and get your mind right..
edit on 8-7-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

if they're not citizens, and not here on a visa, then they're here illegally, whether they did it of their own volition, or were coerced or physically forced to do it....

facts are facts...let's not let "the feels" get in the way of reality....

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lakesidepark

don't forget the latin kings....the town i moved out of sure won't....

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

and you get a bunch of stars for accusing anyone who doesn't think like you, of being "right wing"

i'm wingless, and i think this s**t is out of control, and needs to stop....they need to go, and we need to stop giving them a free pass..they violated our border, they're squatting in our country illegally, get them the hell out of here...

they wanna come back the right way, that's great, i'll be the first to welcome them.....

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

who said anything about black people?

we're talking about people from mexico, central, and south america, being here illegally....illegal hispanic, not illegal africans....the black folks are citizens, the hispanics aren't...

i think you need to take a step back, and get your mind right..

The UN would differ with your assessment of illegal African immigrants. According to their report :
www.breitbart.com...

The UN Threat Assessment--which refers to illegal aliens as “irregular migrants”--states: Central Americans are not the only ones being smuggled through Mexico to the United States. Irregular migrants from the Horn of Africa (Eritrea, Somalia, and Ethiopia), as well as South Asia (Bangladesh, Nepal, India), China, and other African and Asian states are being smuggled through Central America.

From this it would appear that African bad guys are taking the opportunity to sneak in. Another good reason to enforce the laws currently in force rather than pretending that laws don't exist.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

agreed..the law should be enforced.

what i was saying is that we're talking about illegal hispanic immigrants...NOT black people getting locked up for herb....

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You've got to admire the mental gymnastics of the Rand supporters.

He took a big bite of his burger so he could answer a reporters questions with his mouth full?

Has this interview been published yet?

It certainly was not his aide getting him out of an embarrassing situation which would have been shown over and over again during his 2016 primary run for the GOP nomination. It certainly can't have been that, could it?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BritofTexas

and i admire YOUR mental gymnastics...

he didn't run, or skitter, or whatever....he took a bite of his burger, then the guy to his left, tapped him on the arm, told him something, and he wiped his mouth, got up, and left....no running, no look of fear....i don't understand where you guys are getting this...

unless, of course, you're only seeing what you WANT to see....instead of what actually was....

and here's another bit.....they weren't even there to talk to him....after shaking his hand, they didn't say anything else to him, they were focused on the other guy...so really, guys, wtf?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BritofTexas

You've got to admire the mental gymnastics of the Rand supporters.

He took a big bite of his burger so he could answer a reporters questions with his mouth full?

Has this interview been published yet?

It certainly was not his aide getting him out of an embarrassing situation which would have been shown over and over again during his 2016 primary run for the GOP nomination. It certainly can't have been that, could it?

So your okay with made up false journalism?

I put the proof of the lies up. If you didn't see them I suggest you take a peek.

But hey, if lies are cool with you as long as they fit your agenda, it shows a lot about your character!

BTW, I am not a Rand supporter! I just hate liars!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He bravely ran away! When an illegal raised her ugly head sir Paul turned tail and fled, oh brave sir Paul ran away.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

He bravely ran away! When an illegal raised her ugly head sir Paul turned tail and fled, oh brave sir Paul ran away.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm still waiting to read, hear, or watch that "interview". It must be unintelligible since his mouth was full.

Then again at least Ran Paul did apologize. You can read his apology here:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Oh I bet they motioned him to go alright. Go the heck away from answering questions about immigration that will irate his tp supporters. The man is a phoney, through and through. Running answer a reporter, that's about as truthful is he had runny bowels and had to hit the john. Give me a break.
edit on Fri August 8th, 2014 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I just can`t get over the illegal alien "enablers",they will twist themselves into a pretzel to justify the illegal criminals invading this country.There has to be something in it for them.I get it!Power to the leftist elites and their fellow travelers.

Deport them all!No amnesty!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It has nothing to do with illegal supporters, it has to do supporters of a phony "man of the people".

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: macman

I guess that is only applicable to White US Citizens.

Yeah, we're so persecuted. That's why black people are almost 4x as likely to be arrested for marijuana possession despite similar rates of usage? Because white people are victimized by everyone else.

Huh....I really thought we were talking about Criminal Illegals. Not pot smokers.

Because, when in doubt, a leftists throws down the race card, regardless of the situation. "Ford is better than Chevy." "You racist!"

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

a reply to: seeker1963

I really don't understand why you are getting so upset?

I thought you wanted him to "RUN".

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg
I'm still waiting to read, hear, or watch that "interview". It must be unintelligible since his mouth was full.

Then again at least Ran Paul did apologize. You can read his apology here:

Good One !

That's as phony as the claim itself !!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

lol, no he didn't..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join