It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do reincarnated native americans now control the world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Though I do have my own theories, they're mostly placeholders, I often do wonder where people with all these intricate personal mythologies get their information from, though I also suspect it's through personal mystical experiences a lot of the time.

But then the question becomes, how do you verify it, and who is right.. there's thousands of us just on ATS, and all these narratives clash with each other to a certain degree.

In your case I'm wondering through what methods you learned about the earlier cycles and the fate of certain peoples of that cycle.

Who were the winners of the previous cycle and why would they in their 'infinite wisdom'(being the winners I presume they transcended the system in some fashion?) choose to punish the indians?

Is it karma in the sense of an eye for an eye, the price has to be paid, the imbalance must be corrected so why not have these two indivuals or these groups of individuals meet and they get another chance to correct the mistake of a previous existence. Breaking the karmic relation could only be accomplished by transcending the situation or in other words turning the other cheek.

If I punched another person in the face yesterday, it then follows that that person will either get a chance to repay me in kind sooner or later, or perhaps my punch was retaliation for something he did even earlier. In this case the punch would simply be the next act in a chain of events that go way back, neither part willing, able, wise or conscious enough to let bygones be bygones. To further complicate the issue this example supposes that karma acts in a very specific way. We would all have a long list of persons we have had issues with, and we would all get a new chance at transcending these situations.
The other option would be for karma to work in a general sense, with all of us having a net sum without the complication of our lives having to be scripted enough for all the issues to play out, it would be easier certainly but having experienced synchronicity to a ridiculous degree it wouldn't exactly be a deal breaker for me.. leaving me uncertain but not opposed to any of the ideas.

Though I have to say I did have an experience where supposedly a modern american hispanic did have a past life as a spanish man pillaging in the New World, well, at least according to some sources.. I have trust issues dealing with tricksters of all kinds.

What's your take?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
They do not control the world but they do in fact influence it in many ways...

Many Native Americans had a real connection to the 'Great Spirit' which is why so many of their prophecies have been so accurate.

Chief Geronimo, of the Apaches (pictured on page 1), apparently in his later years embraced Christianity, appeared to someone in a dream and said that America is about to reap what she has sown:

"Don’t shake, America. This is only what You have brought upon yourself.” ~ Chief Geronimo

I was standing on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.. I saw no landmarks, I just knew by the Spirit where I was standing -- in the heart of D.C.

It was extremely dark. Like midnight. There was no man-made light anywhere. I knew [again, by the Spirit] that to my immediate right was the Lincoln Memorial, and in the distance to my left directly opposite the Lincoln Memorial was the Washington Monument, with the Reflection Pool just up ahead to my left. My eyes remained fixed on the sight straight ahead of me.

Before me, I saw a huge chasm in the earth, deep and wide like the ground had split wide open. The sense was that utter decimation had taken place, and that the split earth extended beyond my sight, but I was only given to see the spot before me. The inside of the canyon-like split appeared charred black, just as a log of firewood appears after it’s burned all night in the fireplace, and is reduced to an ashen shell of its former self. burning for hours in the fireplace.

An Open Letter to America

edit on 6-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite Ever heard someone wish for a worriors death? Or an honorable one. Perhaps the actions you take in this life reflect your next. Surely you can see the energy we put toward honoring our nations protectors dieing in battle. Maybe that energy can be harnessed.

Perhaps, but it still just pushes me to lean even further to the 'douchebag' theory. If it matters that some dick somewhere wants to die 'honorably', then I throw my hands up and give in to how utterly stupid every damn thing is.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Karma is bad. Only vikarma is good so you're wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Your view is just but a drop among many and it is not the most popular one nor are any of mine. Without all the deaths in history you and i would not be here in the same form. However it is now noted that you think indians are douchy dicks.jk

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo

Karma is bad. Only vikarma is good so you're wrong.

So my smokem time ramblings are not true? How dare you. Seriously maybe you could explain your view a bit more and i could take some knowledge from you on the subject.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Why do people think Natives are all mystical and special?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Though I do have my own theories, they're mostly placeholders, I often do wonder where people with all these intricate personal mythologies get their information from, though I also suspect it's through personal mystical experiences a lot of the time.

But then the question becomes, how do you verify it, and who is right.. there's thousands of us just on ATS, and all these narratives clash with each other to a certain degree.

In your case I'm wondering through what methods you learned about the earlier cycles and the fate of certain peoples of that cycle.

Who were the winners of the previous cycle and why would they in their 'infinite wisdom'(being the winners I presume they transcended the system in some fashion?) choose to punish the indians?

Is it karma in the sense of an eye for an eye, the price has to be paid, the imbalance must be corrected so why not have these two indivuals or these groups of individuals meet and they get another chance to correct the mistake of a previous existence. Breaking the karmic relation could only be accomplished by transcending the situation or in other words turning the other cheek.

If I punched another person in the face yesterday, it then follows that that person will either get a chance to repay me in kind sooner or later, or perhaps my punch was retaliation for something he did even earlier. In this case the punch would simply be the next act in a chain of events that go way back, neither part willing, able, wise or conscious enough to let bygones be bygones. To further complicate the issue this example supposes that karma acts in a very specific way. We would all have a long list of persons we have had issues with, and we would all get a new chance at transcending these situations.

The other option would be for karma to work in a general sense, with all of us having a net sum without the complication of our lives having to be scripted enough for all the issues to play out, it would be easier certainly but having experienced synchronicity to a ridiculous degree it wouldn't exactly be a deal breaker for me.. leaving me uncertain but not opposed to any of the ideas.

Though I have to say I did have an experience where supposedly a modern american hispanic did have a past life as a spanish man pillaging in the New World, well, at least according to some sources.. I have trust issues dealing with tricksters of all kinds.

What's your take?
Well kudos to you and a few others for trying to grasp meaning in my thread. I expected it to pass by without thought but it seems i hit on a subject that was bigger than my thoughts. My view on karma hmmm... Lets take love instead and think about the place in us where it dwells. It is very powerful and can influence us. Everything would be just peachy if that was the only emotion in our hearts but as beautiful and as powerful as love is it is not alone. It has to deal with all the other emotions and factors that govern our everyday lives. You can choose to put love first and live that way but you will often be taken advantage of. Karma is like that in a sense. it does exist but not alone without obsticles in the way. Things like fate,life expierences and even magik are involved. Mastering the arts takes much time, mental clairity and will. Chairity is the key. That does not include the spiritual forces that come into play. Perhaps that person you imaginarly punched needed it to use as fuel to complete their journey or perhaps you just punched someone that killed your family in another life. Who knows except your spirit. Then the question becomes how well do you know your spirit?
We do live in a dog eat dog world. I think that for my story to be true then the spiritual chain part would have to be true. Meaning that those that take lives are linking them into an unseen system. Even what we eat would become part of us and we would have access to anything they are part of if we knew how to access it. It is also true that most predators choose to prey on the weak.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner overall i think it is because a native by name was somewhere first and must have knowledge that newcomers do not. If you study them much you will see that we have labeled much of their everyday lives as myths. You may want to check out murgatroids link.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
Why do people think Natives are all mystical and special?

Simply because there is so much evidence that suggests that many of them in the past walked with God just like those written about in the Word of God.

The Native American Indians descended from the ancient Hebrews and called God “Yo He Wah” (the three Hebrew letters) and Yah-Wah (not Yahweh, Jave, Java, nor Jehovah).

“From these different writers, it is plain that where the Indians have not been corrupted by foreigners, their customs and religious worship are nearly alike; and also that every different tribe or nation of Indians uses such-like divine proper name, and awful [fearful] sounds, as Yah-Wah and Hetovah, being trans-positions of the divine essential name [Yo He Wah], as our northern Indians often repeat in their religious dances.

In the 1770’s, an unsuspecting man named James Adair stumbled across some powerful information in his curiosity for truth. You won’t get this from mainstream news, but the native American Indians descended from the Biblical Hebrews. You won’t hear this in mainstream Christianity, but the native American Indians worshiped the same god that the Biblical Hebrews did. Do you know what God’s name is?

Lesson from American Indians and Biblical Hebrews

originally posted by: G0v0D47
Check the DNA analysis of Native Americans and other tribes around the world that scattered during different time periods, u will find those peoples are the original tribes of Judah...

Many people don't know that the Native American Indians knew the sacred name YHWH - (GOD - The Father) - before others ever came to this land... YHWH's name is all through the history, the songs, the stories and the ways of life of the Eastern Shawnee, Eastern Cherokee, Powhatan, Hopewell and Fort Ancients... Although there are a few spelling variations and/or attributes - YHWH - YHVH - YOWAH - YaHWeH - YaHVeH - YeHoWaH - YeHehaWaHeha - YoHehaWavoHe - Yodh Heh Wah Heh... They all are the name of the Eternal Creator of heaven and earth.

The Native (North and South) American Indians have a relationship with YHVH (YHWH) that precedes the white man’s gospel. How did they know? I have asked one American Indian, and he says they do not consider themselves as descending from ancient Israelites. Yet they have similar spiritualities. The spirit of Indian music reflects the spirit of Yahweh. How did the 10 commandments end up in New Mexico? Especially on stone? It is clear that the Indians of America possess a special spirituality that reminds Christians and Jews of the holy teachings given by Yahweh.

In some tribes, there may be a direct ancestral connection to the ancient Israelites. In other tribes, there may be no connection at all. But, it is clear that Yahweh has revealed Himself to some of these peoples, and this reflects in their actions, values, songs, prophecies, and traditions. We need to de-program ourselves from thinking that Yahweh would only want to reveal Himself to just one part of His creation, the Israelites.

Yahweh and the American Indians

The American Cherokee Indians worship the Supreme Being, Ye ho waah or Yo ho wah, which is very similar to the Hebrew name of God (Yahweh or Yahoveh). The Cherokee Indians believe in one Supreme Being--the Creator-- and have surprising connections to Christianity.

Ancient Cherokee Indians believed before 1750 that God was going to appear on Earth as a man and they called this person by five different Old Testament (Hebrew) names for Jesus. The Cherokees have three actual cities of refuge, they have the stories of the great flood, and many other Old Testament stories. They also adhere to the prohibitions found within the Ten Commandments.

The Cherokee belived in Yahweh (God of the Hebew)

Legends of the Pale Prophet from the Native Peoples of the Americas

The legends that follow are the legends of the Healer. These legends were told by the fireside of a "saintly white teacher," who performed miracles with healing and control over the winds, waters, and other natural items. All describe his eyes as gray-green like the ocean and told stories of the future. His symbol has been woven into blankets, carved on canyon walls, put on pottery and danced in dances. His name has been given to mountains and rivers.

Though the stories are many and spread throughout the Americas, they are broken into bits and pieces, hard to follow and piece together into one tale. His name varied, most names were reflective of his control over the wind and water, as he would request each tribe to name Him as they wished, stating there was no value to a name.

Common to almost all:

• He was a white man with a beard
• He said He came from across the sea
• He would choose twelve "disciples"
• He spoke of His Father's Kingdom
• He wore a bright white garment with golden sandals
• He made references to the future
• He had control over the wind and all elements
• He had the ability to heal wounds
• His sign was the cross
• He taught love and peace
• He taught that good deeds were important
• He referred them to the Dawn Star

He Walked the Americas - A story about Christ in the Americas

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

edit on 8-8-2014 by Cruithneach because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

What's your take?

Well, as for me, my 'personal mythologies' are pretty crude, and they don't have any definite outline. People draw on their experiences, and the mind unconsciously molds memories into what suits one's personal "worldview" best. People will never believe what they simply refuse to accept. People don't live their lives with an open mind, quite the opposite. Humans are and always will be cripplingly closed-minded. Our outlook will forever be marred by personal shortcomings, I think.

Now about Native Americans. I'm not as spiritual as perhaps I wish I could be. I don't see them as some sort of "ascended souls" or anything like that. No, my reverence for them is strictly mundane and historical. They stir a kind of fascination and deep curiosity in me that I could really scarce describe.

Much of this is the fact that I'm desperate to feel a connection to this land.

I believe that they were noble, and they were untainted, in the sense that they were not touched by modern callousness, greed, and cynicism. The extent of their greed was only good land for hunting, clear streams for fishing, and fertile ground for growing. The focal point of their lives was simply sustaining themselves. A father lived to teach his son to hunt and see the smile on his face. A mother lived to see her daughter have a child of her own. Now people live for themselves. They live for pleasure and gratification, they live to be as selfish and indulgent as possible, caring for nothing beyond their own frivolous whims and desires. It's a sickness that doesn't need much explanation, that any wise person can see.

Of course they warred among themselves, took slaves, and were savage and cruel in their own way. But they were no more unjust or barbaric than any others, and in fact their killing wasn't even close to the methodical, devastating, mass conflict that the Europeans waged among themselves. In Europe at that time, entire cities could be razed, entire populations decimated in an instant, and the collateral destruction could displace hundreds of thousands. The fighting between native Americans was brutal, but isolated and small-scale. They did not wage mass warfare.

It's the same way I'm fascinated by the history of clan societies like the Scottish and Albanians. Their internal strife was brutal and unforgiving, but at the same time, there is so much humanity in it. They are so just so human, and so compelling to me. Something so genuine, so profound about it. They was such utter savagery and yet there was a kind of dignity and grace that can't be found in people anymore. Their societies were more beautiful and perfect than any example you could conjure up about the modern western world. There is a hollowness now, and a certain yearning for this life that can't be fulfilled. Maybe not everyone yearns for it, but truly, I truly do. There is a void that people now look to fill, but it can't be filled. Not in the way that most people would think.

Whew. Well I guess that's it then. I doubt most people would people would give a f*ck about what I think anyway.

edit on 8-8-2014 by Cruithneach because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
What I like about Karma is that when I treat someone like dirt, I know they had it coming.

Totally the comment of the day, and i thank you for it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join