It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling upon World to Rescue the Yazidis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Best thing to do is leave that god forsaken and then leave god and become a atheist... I do not see a alternative besides that for these People.

I still ponder to this day, why do muslims not just give up their way of thinking and do the same as the christians. Maybe it's theirs leaders, who knows. Religion is just a tool for those dictators after all.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Melek Taus is evidently simply not concerned with the fate of the Yezidis, they have made their bed and justice will be meted out accordingly, this would be karma and it is inescapable and specifically tailored for maximum effect in regards to personal evolution and the payment of debts.

Personally I don't think their Lord is impressed by the ways of some of the Yezidis, we've got a bunch of them where I'm from and they're mostly known for honor killings.

Bottom line is, they'll survive, and if they disappear who will judge that instance?
Incidentally it would be pretty ironic if you confuse/and or correlate Melek Taus with Satan personified as the accuser, in that case they will be judged by their lord, can't complain about that, though I guess the same would be the case with most religions in a sense.

I very much like The Peacock Angel though. Non serviam!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I know some of these cultural practices are abhorrent, but I stll feel compassion for the innocent.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

It bears repeating: whatever the rights or wrongs of the decision to go to war in Iraq, once there, the U.S. not only had a vital strategic asset, but a responsibility to the people of that country. It was clear years ago that the hasty withdrawal favored by candidates Obama and Hillary Clinton would lead to genocide. And so it has.

And those who declared a "Responsibility to Protect" the city of Benghazi are failing to answer a more urgent call.
www.breitbart.com...
In studies of the Holocaust, historians divide people into victims, perpetrators, and bystanders. The moral position of bystanders is always an ambivalent one: at what point does failing to intervene actually become culpability in the atrocities?

Arguably, the Obama administration is moving dangerously close to that point--where Obama's strong and selective desire to remain a bystander in the Middle East is actively encouraging genocide.

ISIS Is About to Destroy Biblical History in Iraq -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Church Bells Fall Silent in Mosul as Iraq’s Christians Flee

How ISIS and other jihadists persuaded thousands of Westerners to fight their war of extremism

"The final death knell for the Christians of Iraq,”

The United States Is the Chief Facilitator of Christian Persecution

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Islamic State pulls down church crosses in northern Iraq as 200,000 flee
Islamic State, the jihadist group formerly known as Isis, have occupied churches in Iraq, removing crosses and destroying manuscripts, witnesses report, having overrun Kurdish troops forcing 200,000 to flee

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Obama Weighs Airstrikes or Aid to Help Trapped Iraqis, Officials Say

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

(Reuters) - Pope Francis appealed to world leaders on Thursday to help end the crisis in northern Iraq after a sweeping advance by radical Islamic state militants forced thousands of residents of Iraq's biggest Christian town to flee their homes. "His Holiness addresses an urgent appeal to the international community to take action to end the humanitarian tragedy now underway, to act to protect those affected or threatened by violence and to provide aid, especially for the most urgent needs of the many who have been forc

www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
interesting where the forty thousand Yazidi are hiding, the mountain,is the legendary resting place of Noahs ark, I didn't know that.

Plus they are in control of a dam that could wipe people out, what on earth?[

abcnews.go.com...

The question of control is a critical one for the millions of Iraqis who live downstream of the Mosul Dam all the way down the Tigris to Baghdad, because if the dam was taken over, ISIS would be in control of what could effectively be a major weapon of mass destruction – one that the U.S. military said in 2006 was, without the help of brutal jihadists, already “the most dangerous dam in the world.”

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
ISIS militants 'massacre 80 Yazidi men and kidnap 100 women and girls in northern Iraq after they refuse to convert to Islam'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... t-Sinjar.html#ixzz3AVZ5qnAx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Islamic State video shows conversion of Yazidis to Islam

news.yahoo.com...

Islamic State militants, widely seen as more hardline than al Qaeda, storm into villages armed with machine guns and give Yazidis a simple choice: convert to Islam or die.

Witnesses have said most of their hundreds of victims were shot dead at close range, while others including women and children were buried alive. Women who avoided death were rounded up and taken away as slaves, witnesses said. The threat to the Yazidis was one reason cited by U.S. President Barack Obama when he launched U.S. air strikes against Islamic State in parts of Iraq earlier this month.

The Islamic State video, which the group called "Hundreds of Yazidis convert to Islam", gives no indication of the bloodshed that prompted tens of thousands of people to flee.

In the film, Islamic State fighters say they are misunderstood as they sit on a wall in Mount Sinjar, the Yazidis' ancient homeland.

edit on 083131p://bThursday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
Well it looks like there's some good news...

Islamic State frees around 350 Yazidi captives in Iraq's north

Jan 17 (Reuters) - Islamic State freed around 350 members of Iraq's Yazidi minority on Saturday, delivering them to safety in the country's Kurdish north.

Almost all those released were elderly, disabled, or unwell, and included several infants with serious illnesses, according to a Reuters reporter who saw them arrive in the Kurdish-controlled city of Kirkuk.

edit on 1/19/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join