It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting possibly "alien" story a friend of mine told me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I already heard lots of stories about Paranormal and stuff while talking with my friends. But my friend really goot with this one. His name is "Pedro" who have problems with sleeping. At certain point he said that during his sleep he would wake up in the middle of the night unable to move with 4 figures walking on the room while watching him.

According to him he was suffering from sleep paralysis on all of these events, so he didn't cared about these figures while it were present on his bedrom since he said "it was real". Whomever at a certain point he was around while his uncle and mother were talking about some strange black shadows appearing andomly on the house. So yeah, pretty scary.

He described the "things" to me and his other friends. He's a terrible at drawning so i made the sketch for him:

i.imgur.com...

He described the things as covered in what it seemed to be multiple canddle stick made of black metal, possesing what is seemed to be arms made of smoke, with also a head made of smoke and eyes which he said to be "Way tooo much real."

Anyway, he said that after sometime he would just black out with the things wandering arund.

edit on 6-8-2014 by Frocharocha because: Grammar

edit on 6-8-2014 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It looks like something from the movie Pan's Labyrinth has he seen that?

Tell your friend Pedro I voted for him

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
It looks like something from the movie Pan's Labyrinth has he seen that?

Tell your friend Pedro I voted for him

Excelent question. He's not really that close with pop culture. I also never saw someone commeting on a creature liek that xD

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Looks kinda like a Pokemon to me lol

But on a serious note I think its probably just the sleep paralysis causing it, I've suffered with it since childhood and I've seen all manner of strange things wandering around my bedroom at night. Because he saw it once he'll now think about immediately as his paralysis episode begins so his brain will automatically project that image onto his reality.

Not sure about the shadows though, that's kinda creepy. Any more details on them?

new topics

top topics

join