It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted house's 'ghost' attacks news crew - CNN Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I found this on CNN. Thought it was interesting. Apparently a crew member gets scratched by the ghost in the house while they were filming.

www.cnn.com...

Here is a copy I found on YouTube uploaded one day ago.

I don't see how this is faked, there is no reason for the news crew to do it and there is no shady TV paranormal team there to try to make money off of the clip. This house is well known in some circles it seems.

Your thoughts ATS?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

She was touched and pinched...

Frisky Ghost

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I don't see how this couldn't have been hoaxed?

A whole lot of take my word for it with nothing else but the potential for a silly story to get hits and a possible plug for a future show that they mention that is coming out.

As for the female news caster being touched and pinched, keep an eye on the husband.

edit on 51831America/ChicagoWed, 06 Aug 2014 13:51:46 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Wow. The comment made me smile.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Of course it could have.. I just don't see the angle on why anyone would have hoaxed it. This is already a well known haunted house. They have people examining the place all the time. For a real news crew to contribute to hoaxing something like this for ratings I guess is very serious business that could call into question the integrity of the whole TV station.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix

For a real news crew to contribute to hoaxing something like this for ratings I guess is very serious business that could call into question the integrity of the whole TV station.

Real News? I thought we were talking about cnn

not cnn but one of my favorites:

CNN,MSNBC,FOXNEWS are all corporate owned with the same interest money and mass manipulation.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hey cool, I just seen this on the news and was hoping to come across the video, thanks!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
All of this could have been faked and coming from CNN, they are not a reliable source of news. They probably faked it themselves. Probably why you don't see nothing on the camera. I don't buy it.
edit on 6-8-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I just find it really interesting that
a) there are SO many ghost shows on
b) these haunted stories were usually aired at Halloween time on the typical "news" stations - entertainment pieces
c) in most of the newer ghost shows, now the ghosts attack, as in The Dead Files
d) been watching the ghost shows on tv for longtime now-- they never use to attack on such a regular basis
e) have you heard of the one "When Ghosts Attack"

There seem to be an awful lot of shows where
a) they are trying to scare people - is it just harder now and a ghost alone isn't enough to frighten?
b) anyone consider this is just part of the 'paranormal' being made 'normal'?
c) is it a way to make some believe cnn is real, again?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I saw this posted on a different site earlier. I shared it on a different thread, but I don't remember which one.

This house was also investigated by the crew from The Dead Files t.v. show. It aired last week. I had just watched the show on t.v., then came across the site that had the t.v. news crew talking about it.

If I can find my post regarding this, I'll come back and add it in. Lord only knows where I posted it. LOL

edit on 8/6/2014 by sled735 because: delete part of post

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Interesting that this is making the rounds at CNN now.

Just FYI, there are two other threads on this (the original FOX footage):
IInteresting haunting/poltergeist video from the MSM

Haunted House - York County Pennsylvania - Caught on Film?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

Thanks. That makes my job easier. I couldn't find my post, but here is the video of the Dead Files show.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I don't see how this is faked, there is no reason for the news crew to do it

they have every reason to fake it
the MSM is dying

i reckon that's why all this "alternative" programming (ghost-hunters, doomsday preppers, ancient aliens etc) is on the rise

the "brave new world"

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Geez! You realize what you said here!?

"For a real news crew to contribute to hoaxing something like this for ratings I guess is very serious business that could call into question the integrity of the whole TV station."

Exactly. Done all the time, everyday somewhere. And for the exact reason you yourself stated and quoted above.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Well the video from Today, she herself said they wouldn't let her go back into the deep water for safety reasons. Today often jokes about some of the news. But seeing the people walk by wearing hip waders that are wet up to their waist makes me think that not too far from where she is the water does get quite deep. That video itself does not prove the media making things up.

But I do believe the media can't be trusted to make things up, or only report things that help one or more of their funding people.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ThisIsMyRifle

It was so blatantly B$'ed that her own co-anchors called her out on it. She was trying to over dramatize the situation for ratings or to capture the viewers attention. She had no need to be in a canoe.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I want to go there...LOL! Where is this house praytell?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Although CNN does make up news stories for political reasons, I doubt this was hoaxed, simply because the intellectual end of Western media has been trying very hard, for at least the last decade to push people towards atheism.

It's pretty clear why this is so: They don't want God in politics (and most certainly not Spirituality) when the space taken up by God could be replaced by the News and propaganda, and the thought space taken up by Spirituality could be taken up a world view favorable to materialism.

new topics

top topics

join