It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli spokesman: Man held in teens' killing is a 'senior member of Hamas'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

(CNN) -- A man arrested in July and accused of having a role in the kidnapping and killing of the three Israeli teenagers is "a senior member of Hamas," Mark Regev, spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, told CNN's Jake Tapper.

Israeli spokesman: Man held in teens' killing is a 'senior member of Hamas'

"Apparently he was trying to illicitly cross the border into Jordan, but we got him in time," Regev said. "His arrest will lead, I hope, to further arrests."

so it looks as if at least one senior member of hamas was involved. details are not all in and there are still questions.
maybe all the stories that said Israel admitted hamas wasn't involved were lies, or put out to give hamas a false sense of security.

waiting to hear more.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
I am not so sure the Israelis could afford for it NOT to be a Hamas operation after all the wanton revenge for it
I certainly don't believe their propaganda without proofs anymore...the Lavon Affair taught me that.....the USS Liberty confirmed it.....

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Wish they would make up their minds.

It was Hamas, then it wasnt Hamas now its Hamas again.

Well, whatever the truth is, I'm quite sure that the Israeli government would never lie or use propaganda for political gain.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Don't believe a word of it, Hamas is the only excuse they have to justify thier genocide and it's wearing thin. Israels policies toward Palestinians created Hamas.

(post by seasoul removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum
and Israel's actions are pretty much the only thing that keeps Hamas "alive" too.......which they play on by making sure at least some shells will hit schools and hospitals - it's very circular!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Now see here.please: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
These zioNAZI pigs do/say and grab anything to legitimize their genocidal actions in Gaza. Who care what they say, right now the whole world knows what they are stands for anyway.

MURDERERS…!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Now see here.please: www.abovetopsecret.com...

look at dates please, your link the date in the source is july 25, my link is from today.
and didn't i address that when i posted this in the op.

my words in the op

maybe all the stories that said Israel admitted hamas wasn't involved were lies, or put out to give hamas a false sense of security.

edit on 6-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is a very interesting article on Hamas and how it was created and by who. I saw another one that was similar but in a lot more detail. I will try to find that one.

Thanks to the Mossad, Israel's "Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks", the Hamas was allowed to reinforce its presence in the occupied territories. Meanwhile, Arafat's Fatah Movement for National Liberation as well as the Palestinian Left were subjected to the most brutal form of repression and intimidation

Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas. According to Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, "Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO)".

You got to admit, there is a lot to Hamas than meets the eye and I for one have serious doubts that they are fighting for Palestine. Every time they fire a rocket or break a ceasefire Israel reacts with a barrage of sophisticated weaponry and blows up scores of Palestinians. Looks to obvious which side Hamas is on.

Arafat was helpless in the face of these events. Moreover, because he had supported Saddam Hussein during the1991 Gulf war, (while the Hamas had cautiously abstained from taking sides), the Gulf states decided to cut off their financing of the Palestinian Authority. Meanwhile, between February and April 1998, Sheik Ahmad Yassin was able to raise several hundred million dollars, from those same countries. The budget of The Hamas was said to be greater than that of the Palestinian Authority. These new sources of funding enabled the Islamists to effectively pursue their various charitable activities. It is estimated that one Palestinian out of three is the recipient of financial aid from the Hamas. And in this regard, Israel has done nothing to curb the inflow of money into the occupied territories.

The Hamas had built its strength through its various acts of sabotage of the peace process, in a way which was compatible with the interests of the Israeli government. In turn, the latter sought in a number of ways, to prevent the application of the Oslo accords. In other words, Hamas was fulfilling the functions for which it was originally created: to prevent the creation of a Palestinian State. And in this regard, Hamas and Ariel Sharon, see eye to eye; they are exactly on the same wave length.

Hamas Is A Creation Of Mossad

If Hamas were involved in that kidnapping or not makes no difference. It has already served it's purpose looking at the state of Gaza and the poor Palestinians.

And indeed Hamas has done it's best to prevent the creation of a Palestinian State!

I work with Muslims and most of them say that Hamas is Israeli. I'm inclined to believe them.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

here is something interesting, for every article you pull up i can pull one that says that hamas is the paramilitary wing of the Muslim Brotherhood.

HAMAS
HAMAS formed in late 1987 at the beginning of the first Palestinian Intifada (uprising). Its roots are in the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood, and it is supported by a robust social/political structure inside the Palestinian territories. The group’s charter calls for establishing an Islamic Palestinian state in place of Israel and rejects all agreements made between the PLO and Israel. More recently, HAMAS has publicly expressed a willingness to accept a long-term cessation of hostilities if Israel agrees to a Palestinian state based on the 1967 borders with Jerusalem as its capital. HAMAS’s strength is concentrated in the Gaza Strip and areas of the West Bank.

HAMAS has a paramilitary arm, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, which, beginning in the 1990s, has conducted many anti-Israeli attacks in Israel and the Palestinian territories. These have included large-scale terrorist bombings against Israeli civilian targets, as well as small-arms attacks, improvised roadside explosives, and the launching of rockets into Israel. While the group receives some support from foreign countries and movements, it remains independent.
HAMAS

well lets make it two for one this time.

What are Hamas' origins? Hamas was established in 1987 -- during the First Intifada, or uprising -- by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin. Yassin and other activists linked to Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood movement had set up a network of charities, schools and clinics in the West Bank and Gaza in the 1960s, '70s and '80s. Initially, their activities were encouraged by some Israeli politicians, who saw the group as an alternative to the PLO and a way of lessening the influence of its leader, Yasser Arafat.
Q&A: What is Hamas?

seeing how your article comes from Global Research founded by a man that is known to hate the U.S., Israel, NATO, and most of the free western world. no basis there hunh.

and the author of the article you posted didn't even come up with that himself. he twisted the words of the of the historian Zeev Sternell, from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

here is a post from a thread back in 2006. that explains it. i'm also verifying some out it now and will post all that i find.

The author of that article is Hassane Zerouky. He is a journalist for the French daily L'Humanité and was also journalist for the former (and now banned) Algerian francophone newspaper, Le Matin. The sentence “Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas[„ is from Zerouky and NOT from Zeev Sternell
The authors quotation from Zeev Sternell "Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO)". is out of the context, since Prof. Sternell wrote about Israels support of the HAMAS in their early beginning, but not of Israel having created the HAMAS
Post by member Riwka

here is the wiki for the founder of Global Research.

In 2001, Chossudovsky founded the Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG), located in Montreal, Canada, becoming its editor and director. It is "committed to curbing the tide of globalisation and disarming the new world order".[6] CRG maintains websites in several languages, including the English-language GlobalResearch.ca, which are critical of United States foreign policy and NATO as well as the official explanation of the September 11 attacks in 2001 and the war on terror. He said that the Free Syrian Army was created by NATO.[7] Chossudovsky also claimed that deaths of protesters in the Maidan Square in Kiev were "triggered by Neo-Nazi elements", used "to break the legitimacy of a duly elected government."[8] He is a favoured commentator at Russia Today.[9] His opinion is regularly asked for by Press TV.[4]

we all know about RT and Press TV don't we.

i'm looking for info on Hassane Zerouky and Zeev Sternell, as soon as i find it i'll post it.

also gonna find more info on this, from the members post above will also post it. it may take me awhile.

well it didn't take long to do that. from the wiki.

Immediately after both Israeli agents were deported to Israel by the Jordanian authorities, the spiritual leader of Hamas, Ahmed Yassin, was released from Israeli incarceration,[6] despite serving a life sentence.[11] Afterward, more Palestinian and Jordanian prisoners were released by Israel.[6] The governments of both Israel and Jordan denied prisoner-exchange negotiations were held.
Khaled Mashal Assassination attempt

there are more bias articles about that if you want to do a search.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This guy says it PERFECTLY!!

Wish we had more politicians with balls to stand up to the Israeli Terrorist regime

new topics

top topics

join