It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Hamas spokesperson attacked by Gaza civilians

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: amazing
You do know that there is a waiting list of more than 15,000 people waiting to use that crossing

Well, that has nothing to do with Israel, just Egypt not wanting Hamas terrorists in their land.

yeah I understand that, but besides that crossing Gaza is completely dependent on Israel for everything. Egypt has basically washed their hands of the situation.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

Agreed.

But even if it is "only" 5% or 10%, that is still a huge amount of people willing to shoot you or cut off your head in the name of their religion. Just look at how fast ISIS/ISL/whatever has spread recently.

ISIS are a Western sponsored and trained extremist group. They are not Muslims... What ever they think they are doing has nothing to do with Islam. If Al-Baghdadi has any credentials concerning Islam (And he does) he should be getting ready for hell which he probably already knows is coming, that's all I'll say on the matter.

Then why are they forcing Christians to convert to Islam or face beheading?

I have a question for you.. Is the Sea of Galilee starting to run dry? Just curious..

Not that I know of - the last time I was there, I saw plenty of water... The Dead Sea water level is dropping though and is quite noticeable.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

Then why are they forcing Christians to convert to Islam or face beheading?

Because they are nutcases.. Islam is tolerant of the the other religions if you are practicing pure Islam and not some morons made up ideology. This is how I know they are not representing Islam, what they are doing is actually trying to destroy Islam with atrocities like this.

What we must remember is that it's not only Christians being killed but Muslims who do not conform to their ideology also.. Innocent Muslims at that. So it's not only a Christian thing, these guys are trying to wipe out anything that will get in their way which will then make it easier for them to take control.

If they were the Islamic army that was predicted to come, they wouldn't have to kill these people. These people would welcome them and follow their example, not resist them and die because of their non-compliance. This group are not Islamic by a long shot and many verses of the Qu'ran and Hadith can verify this. It's part of the reason why I asked you about the Sea of Galilee.

In a lengthy hadith by Hadhrat Nawwas ibn Sam'aan (R.A.) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is reported to have said:

Then Ya'jooj and Majooj will emerge and surge forth in all their fury. When those from among them who constitute the first part of their army pass the lake of Tiberias (Sea of Galilee) which is in northern Palestine, they will drink up all the water of that lake and by the time those that constitute the latter part of that same army pass the lake, they will say, "There used to be water here (long ago)".

They say this is the timeline for Israel and if it isn't draining out, then there is plenty of time left... Israeli's should be keeping an eye on that body of water. Just in case....

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Islam is tolerant of the the other religions if you are practicing pure Islam and not some morons made up ideology.

Isn't all religions made up by some moron?

People don't need organized religion they just need faith.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: DarknStormy

Isn't all religions made up by some moron?

People don't need organized religion they just need faith.

Your right.. People do not need organized religion and I'm pretty sure that was never meant to be the case either.. When people start organizing around religion we get results like ISIS or Al-Qaeda or even the Roman Catholic Church. All these 3 have one thing in common, they are corrupt and do not represent the true teachings of their respective religions.

As for the religions made up by some moron, you can think that if you want. I tend to go with Morons making up their own version of their religion and this is were the major problem's originate from.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

Hamas won loyalty early in Palestine by funding the building of schools and mosques so even the PLO knew Hamas was created and funded by Israel to alienate PLO and control the Palestinian people.

The only way to determine the truth in a world full of lie's and misinformation is to ask oneself, who really benefits from the actions of an organization. Hamas continuously undermines any peace process so they help Israel to steal more land and kill more Palestinians.

ISIS is another example, no army cannot fight a prolong battle without a continuous supply channel so who is funding their wars and who benefits from their actions.

Added: Ron Paul says Hamas was created by Israel to destroy PLO ...

edit on 8 8 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

Hamas won loyalty early in Palestine by funding the building of schools and mosques

That is because they wanted somewhere to store their rockets....

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join