It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young american Jew stands up for Palestine and then...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
so because they donate money the police should bend over and take it from every ignorant kid that thinks he can make a joke out of peoples beliefs?

he is obviously not an Israeli citizen because if he was he would know better not to do what he did, but because he is an ''american jew'' he thinks he can fart all over other countries and refuse to show his ID to high ranking officers.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

so because they donate money the police should bend over and take it from every ignorant kid that thinks he can make a joke out of peoples beliefs?

I'm not so sure he was making a mockery on purpose. Perhaps misguided but not malevolent. I think if you were mad enough you could make anything a big deal and I'm not an authority on Jewish rituals to comment. Are you?
The ID thing is not why he got roughed up, it was their intent anyway.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

What if 1000 Canadians went there for an Occupy movement and camped out? How bout 1000 Canadians, 500 Germans, 800 French and 2000 Americans and groups from all other countries that donate money to Israel?
Not a bad idea.
Lets say they travel there by boat , surely they wouldn't be attacked by Israeli Navy speed boats and 9 humanitarian volunteers Massacred .
No, that could never happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Some Israelis are fanatical, they believe the world is persecuting them and owe them, but are oblivious when they are the ones doing the persecuting. The IDF, especially the snipers, are committing war crimes but they love it.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Some Israelis are fanatical, they believe the world is persecuting them and owe them, but are oblivious when they are the ones doing the persecuting. The IDF, especially the snipers, are committing war crimes but they love it.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I am not religious so no I'm not but I know as much that the Jews take it very seriously and it doesn't take a lot to get people very upset when religious things are involved.

perhaps that was not the reason but it didn't go in his favor not showing it he got a little confused and thought he is in America exercising his rights when in fact he is a tourist in a different country with different laws, and he was doing it in a parade which is usually very strict to avoid confrontation between the two sides.

like I mentioned in my earlier post the reason he was taken away was because of what he was wearing and the way he was wearing it, they asked him to remove it and he didn't seem to care, perhaps he had good intentions doing it but if he is as smart as he pretends he would have known not to plaster flags on such things.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

I can respect your opinion but I want you to read this sentence again.

he was taken away because of what he was wearing

Just think about that for a moment.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

if you saw their mindset about these items like I have you would understand why it is such a big deal when said items are being mistreated so to speak.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think he's a stupid American Kid, probably flew to Israel on his parents dime, doesn't know squat about his own religion or anything much about the conflict aside from what he saw on TV and that post Teen activism in general is an angst driven need for "meaning" that also happens to allow a person to delay getting a job...

I say "stupid" because... you know, why not make a series of these lol

He could go to Ukraine and sing the Russian national anthem next, Maybe wave a Japanese flag at a memorial day for Nanjing in China, throw Meat and give away hot dogs at a Vegan rally...

If he'd have gotten his rear end beat entirely it would have been deserved... what a Maroon as Bugs Bunny would say...

But heck, I could use 1/4 Million views on You Tube so I'm going to head over to my local Black Baptist Church in a copy of the General Lee and sit in the chairs in full Klan Garb ... lol

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: smurfy

I have a dream. I have a dream that every man will not be judged by the color of his skin but by the content of his character.

I understand. But there is a fundamental wrongness in having a state that considers itself as a Jewish and Democratic State, when it is a state given to the Zionists, and run by them, especially as now with Netanyahu who is clearly bats, and that there are so many other peoples there. Anyway, as you see here freedom of speech is wanting.
There are Jewish people who would think like this youngster, but just that think.

are there no muslim states?

is the prez of sudan not wanted for genocide?

can you bring a bible into saudi arabia? n. korea?

gotta play by the laws of the country you are in.

the marine is still in a mexican jail.

that kid is an idiot.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You'll get replies here from moderates in the USA who try to save face on behalf of Israel, but the reality is that in Israel, most Jewish Israelis are VERY hardline rightwing racists. I've had liberal friends who visited and told me they were appalled how racist the Israeli Jews were about anyone besides themselves.

Don't take my word for it though:

Jewish settler tells Palestinian farmer "if you behave you can be our slaves"

Settlers stealing multi-generation Palestinian homes, (please ignore stupid racist title, it's an original Reuters video, just can't find it on Reuters anymore):

Israeli soldiers shooting 20yr old farmer

In case you didn't know, all us "Goyim" exist only to serve the chosen people. Take it from Israeli newspaper Haaretz directly:
www.haaretz.com...

Yosef said: "Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel." "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat."

edit on 9-8-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Just as I suspected. Thanks for the info

<< 1  2  3   >>

join