It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to the White House and Corporate Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Open Letter to the White House and Mainstream Media

"We will harness the sun and the winds and the soil to fuel our cars and run our factories. And we will transform our schools and colleges and universities to meet the demands of a new age. All this we can do. All this we will do."

President Barack Obama, Inaugural Address, January 20th, 2009.

Job Creation and the Grassroots Economy

Dear Representatives,

As you know, America is hurting. Jobs are scarce. How are graduates, laid off factory workers, and a slow motion flood of immigrants going to find work in 2014-2015?

There's a wave of technology, made in the USA, that could provide millions of jobs. But only if given enough news coverage.

America has food, water, finance, nutrition and media issues. These public domain, forgotten technologies, listed in detail in Appendix A, can begin to solve all these problems.

Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Fog Collectors, Liposomal Vitamin C, Vertical Axis MagLev Wind Turbines, Magnesium Oil, Low Tech Vertical Farms........ and much more.

A lot of these ideas cost less than one hundred dollars to set up.

Calling all backyard geniuses.

Why aren't these technologies on the front page of every newspaper?

Token coverage isn't enough. A two minute segment, or half page article can't untangle the economy overnight.

This wave of human innovation can alleviate many human ills, and create millions of jobs. Real recovery will take a ten year media push. Pioneers in this these disciplines will need to be interviewed again and again until everyone understands these concepts. Can the corporate media defy their handlers and start to cover these devices?

Cynics have told us that it's not worth the effort writing to Congress and the Senate, but I know that there are a few of you inside the corridors of power working hard to turn this ship around.

Recovery is Inevitable

This is to put you on notice that America will recover, with or without the help of the Whitehouse and corporate media. Please be aware, a prolonged silence regarding this simple, open source technology will not help opinion polls or viewer ratings, both of which are in freefall right now.

The Hard Way or The Easy Way

You have two choices. The easy way is that media, congress and entrepreneurs cooperate loosely to make these technologies a household word. The hard way is that the free market resurrects itself beneath an uneasy silence from corporate America.

What's up Congress? Please don't let 200 million workers suffer while you needle each other over non-issues. Enough partisan pantomimes.

It's jobs, stupid.

Please help America, and the world, recover.

Most of these businesses can be set up for less than a hundred dollars. No typo. A hundred dollars.

Agricultural problems can be solved with hydroponics, aquaponics, low tech vertical farms and more. Water scarcity has dozens of solutions, from ceramic filters to Atmospheric water generators. Home energy can get a quick boost with Maglev VAWTS. Plenty more where that came from.

Don't Wait for a Leader, America

More than to Congress, Fox, or MSNBC, this is a call to the American people. We didn't write this to stimulate a wave of muttering anti-government resentment. No one needs to sit waiting for the JOBS act. Kickstarter and bootstrapping will cover set ups costs for now.

The tiny startup price of these grassroots industries means nearly anyone with a head for hard work, and simple, small town businesses nous can turn a profit. No excuses.

Advertise with flyers, keep a small inventory, and stimulate interest with sale or return.

We will harness the sun and the winds and the soil to fuel our cars and run our factories.

If Obama couldn't realize his visions, the rest of us can step up. Beats sitting and griping. No one
needs approval, permission or assistance from DC.

It's a scrappy plan, but a scrappy plan is better than no plan, as General Patton nearly said.

America will recover.

The only variables are

1) How much self-leadership modern Americans can muster. How long will it take?

2) How long the eerie silence from Washington and the MSM will continue.

No whining plz. If our glorious leaders don't deign to help, we can circumvent the media blockade with a few Tweets and a photocopier:

1-2-4-8-16-32-64-128-256-(500)-1000-2000-4000-8000-16,000-32,000-64,000, 128,000-(250,000)-500,000-1,000,000-2,000,000-4,000,000-8,000,000-16,000,000-32,000,000-64,000,000-128,000,000-(250,000,000)-500,000,000-1,000,000,000 -2,000,000,000-4,000,000,000-8,000,000,000

This information has to come off the net and into the streets. Cyberspace is drowning in trivial non-news.

It's August 6th. Choose now.

Faithfully,

A Concerned Citizen

www.quora.com...

Appendix A. Partial Overview of Grassroots Technologies

1.Nutrition:

Liposomal Vitamin C.
Iodised Vinegar.
Magnesium Oil Sprays.
Supplement Sampler Cylinders.

2. Media:

One page Infosheets.
Mp3 Lectures.
Infoblast media

3. Food:

Low tech vertical farms.
Sprout farms.
Sprout wraps.
Hydroponics.
Aquaponics.
Solar dehydration.
Consumer funded food safety labs.

4. Water:

Fog collectors.
SSKI Iodine purification.
Ceramic Filters.
Bone Char filtration.
Solar Distillation
www.engineeringforchange.org...

5. Finance:

Localized crowdfunding.
Specialized crowdfunding.
Crowdfunding Radio.
Crowdfinancing Tuition.
Open Source Consulting.
Donation Apps.

6. Clean Tech:

Trash Innovation
Open Source Tesla Cars
Archimedes Wind Turbines
Maglev Vertical Axis Wind Turbine
Innovative Waste Disposal
Industrial Hemp
Industrial Bamboo

7. Education:

Backyard lectures.
Crowdsolving Sessions.
Face exercise classes; for younger looking skin.
(Yes, seriously, cosmetic surgery and dieting is a billion dollar market.)
??????????

edit on 6-8-2014 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
How that was a lot to take in. That's awesome though! Hopefully We the People can make the change if the President and Congress won't fix anything. Right now it seems the gov't's only concern is undermining each other and trying to get bigger and more involved in everyone's lives. The irony is the more involved they are the less good they do. Hate to say it but it's getting obvious they just want a financial collapse.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

That's it. We can do this ourselves.

Yes, it's a lot to take in, 6 years of research to be precise.

Sure, some of them want a collapse, but they're in the minority.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HiAliens
Honestly I'll say it like my Historical Principles of War teacher put it "look at every great empire in the past. What happened to them? They all collapsed. Whether it was from being conquered or economical they all collapse and every empire will collapse one day, even the US." See the US is a fairly young country and we didn't really become a global power until after WW2 (that's a matter of opinion. No definitive answer on that one) and our economy has been getting worse and worse for over a decade. We the People have the power to make the changes we need in this country, but I'm afraid it might be too late. We have already been conquered by complacency.

edit on 6-8-2014 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777
We the People have the power to make the changes we need in this country, but I'm afraid it might be too late. We have already been conquered by complacency.

Who cares if it's too late? If it is (which it's not) just go out doing your best.

If the Empire falls, the Republic will RISE. Don't mix the two up.

Conspiracy types have been crowing that the sky's gonna fall in for years.

This is why the controlled alt media lays on the doom thick and heavy year on year. So aware people don't gut up and do something.

"Because people who have no hopes are easy to control; and whoever has the control... has the power!" G'Mork

The Renaissance starts the minute you plant a seed.

But... no pep talks. I'm looking to connect with the 3 per cent.
edit on 6-8-2014 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Rome was a republic and that was its downfall. The word empire is a blanket statement for a powerful country. I'm not trying to be pessimistic I'm being realistic is all. I've lost hope in society so I do what's best for me and my family and IF the time comes for me to rise up I'll gladly do so, but until then I'm going to take care of my family. Good luck reaching the 3%. I don't see them being on this site. Also I'm not saying don't try but I am saying a downfall is inevitable. It's a pattern and truth lies in patterns my friend.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Yawn. OK. Heard that speech a thousand times, sorry.

By 'rise up' I don't mean fight in the streets. I mean "resurrect the free market by strategizing, networking and taking steps towards freedom."

The 3 per cent are everywhere.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

No they're not they only represent 3% of the population haha. Smart assness aside maybe you've heard that speech a million times because it's truth. Most Americans are just trying to survive. I had to join the Army to put food on the table.
Now off topic: what's the hardest decision you've ever had to make so you can take care of your family?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Dude.

I know the economy is deliberately drained, so young men like you have no choice but to enroll.

I've got a ton of sad/dangerous stories that'd make your eyes pop out. That isn't the point of this thread.

I'm doing my best. That's all. I'm doing my best to give people a chance.

I know people are hurting, but 100 dollars a business brings it within reach of a fair amount of Americans.

Better than sitting listening to Infowars waiting for the END OF DAYS.

Do you have a better plan?

All I ask is people do their best.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I think people should just focus on their lives and help others when they can. I'm young but I have a lot of depressing stories as well, but that's neither here nor there. Pretty soon I'll be out of the army because they're cutting close to 400,000 of us next year. So things are going to get a lot worse in the job market. And to be honest I can't wait for the end of days haha it'd be a lot easier

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

No worries. You've got your timeline, I've got mine.

Everyone's got free will.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: HiAliens

By 'rise up' I don't mean fight in the streets. I mean "resurrect the free market by strategizing, networking and taking steps towards freedom."

I don't quite understand....

As a businessman with 3 LLCs and actually beginning to prosper again as people get more disposable income; what do you see as why the free market needs to be "resurrected"?

And one of my businesses is a New Media Media company. I encourage everyone to join us and you can start here....
www.celtx.com...

S&F for the Charlie Parker tune...love all the old school Bop jazz cats, Dizzy, etc. In Fact I just love JAZZ!!
edit on 6-8-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hi olaru12,

The free market's always been there, it's just been regulated to near extinction. Too many rules.

I'll come over right now, it's a pain releasing this stuff.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiAliens

Hi olaru12,

The free market's always been there, it's just been regulated to near extinction. Too many rules.

Come on now...that's just Rush L. BS and you know it. In fact small start up businesses are being offered tax breaks, regulation incentives and aid in hiring practices. That's the reason for my expansion into a business that I know absolutely nothing about but the incentives were to good to pass up, it's a A franchise operation. There is more venture capital available now than I've seen in a very long time. In fact I'm watching a bunch of Pakistani's unload their truck, starting up a new shop just up the street from mine.

In America the spirit of entrepreneurship is well and thriving for those willing to work maybe get their hands dirty and stop the crybaby whining. I love America because it's still the land of opportunity. Just ask the guys that own this web site!!!
edit on 6-8-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

The free market never died, it was always technically there, true.

Some examples:

Big gov has taken over medicine and charged billions of dollars of taxpayer money for substandard products. Linus Pauling therapy is much cheaper and better than pharmaceutical heart disease protocols. I know because I cured myself of heart disease with nutrition, twice.

Selling Iodine is restricted by state intervention, the only type of Iodine on general release is Povidone. Povidone Iodine contains toxins. SSKI and Lugols need a prescription.

Those two small medical examples alone have caused untold suffering. Huge amounts of cash has been drained out of the free market economy and channeled into arms, offshore banks, and god knows what else.

We could've researched and sold it ourselves, but they didn't make it easy for us.

It was a nightmare, but whatever happened happened. We can get on with what we've got, I agree.

edit on 8-8-2014 by HiAliens because: (no reason given)

top topics

join