It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creator of Experimental Ebola "Treatment" Once Joked About Culling Humanity with Engineered Virus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I find it curious that of all the American people that are working in Africa only 2 happened to catch the Ebola virus and somehow "magically" there was just enough serum for them. Has anyone else thought about that?

Side note - I get why they can't test it on African's for obvious reasons: if one of them died due to the testing we would be seen as "testing on the poor African Ebola patients" and all hell would break loose!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
So if I jest about the retarded procedures the TSA incorporates in searching for bombs in the security line I get brought up on terrorism charges.

This guy, at a symposium on how to better deliver vaccines through GMOs, jokes about killing two billion people and is put in charge of creating the vaccine and treatment of Ebola; and people think it's just a bad joke and laugh...

What's wrong with people? Were we all drop on our heads into a pile of paint chips as infants?

Mmmmmmm, paint chips, mmmmnnmnum~

I have also grown fond of flouride, deisel fumes, cleaning chemicals and lots of additives in or in place of food. It all helps to keep the mind sharp as a tadpole. If you look at all the stars I got for trying to joke around like this prangster in the op (first page in this thread) you can also see how witty its made me.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Don't be ignorant, to deny people the right to laugh and joke and suppress people's sense of humour is ridiculous, they're after all human too

People shouldn't be held accountable and punished for silly jokes

Yes, like Monsanto.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Whoa. Sorry, I thought for a second I was reading Dan Brown's latest novel.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I love to laugh and I feel like I really have a good sense of humor...(a few of my short stories at that forum shows that)....yet, relevant to anything that has to do with this horrible Disease Ebola or relevant to vaccines, (many of them are harmful)....I don't find any comments while discussing such as a place to exude humor. Death and suffering...not a laughing matter. What will we laugh about next, abortions, executions, pedo antics?

For those that feel the scientist was just being clever and funny and approve of it...well, remember that in case it all comes to pass. Laugh all the way to the blood bank while hoping to replace the blood spewing from every orifice from the Ebola and while ya'll are spraying blood like a lawn sprinkler on steroids. Gee, I just made a joke too...the picture it presented in the minds eye is pretty gross though huh...see where I was goin with this...or not. Cheers.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Mostly I don't want to live in a world where, if I or someone else makes an error in judgement and slips and says something that others happen to find offensive, and based upon that single slip, lose their career or worse.

Not because they believe in doing anything to hurt anybody, not because they did hurt anybody, and not because they threatened to hurt anybody, but because people decided that they "might" believe in hurting somebody, "might" hurt somebody, and decide to perceive what was said as a threat, because of how they personally chose to interpret the statement.

You all aren't mind readers, not a single one of you personally knows the guy, and other than this single video, you have no real context to judge the man as a genocidal maniac bent on culling the human population through a super virus. All you honestly CAN say for a fact is, he said something you found offensive due to the subject matter.

So unless more can be gotten than this vid, something actually concrete besides, referencing a movie and describing a super virus as a possible means of culling the human populace, please cut it with the demonizing of the man.

Do I think a super virus is a laughing matter? Not really no. But I'm not going to call for this guys head or make the assumption he's a cold hearted megalomaniac because he made a poor joke once without knowing more about him personally.

I'm sorry I just... It saddens me how quick people are to label others off of so little information. Like anyone can claim to have not said something stupid, embarrassing, or in poor taste in their lives.

I know.

Think of the worst thing you've ever said in your life. Now imagine others defining you by that one thing.

Not a very good picture of you is it?

I just, I'd like to believe I live in a world where people aren't so quick to judge and form negative opinions of others. Give the benefit of the doubt more often.

Remember this, if you judge and persecute someone, and it turns out to be wrong, it is you who have wronged them.

If you do not, and they do wrong, it is they who have wronged.

So please tell me you give people more of a benefit of the doubt than this. I really don't want to live in a world where one wrong thing being said is all it takes to be labelled a monster, because that's a scarey place to live.

MOD NOTE
Puppylove, you have a u2u: CLICK HERE
edit on Thu Aug 7 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Retribution isn't the point.

I don't think anyone wants to go down the road of censoring what people can say in public, especially based on what they do for a living and the responsibilities that may carry.

Accordingly, I don't advocate that he shut up or lose his job. To the contrary, I wish they'd say what's really on their minds more often. We need these kinds of "windows into the heart" for these people, so that more and more of us will know who they are and what we're dealing with.

Not that the retarded masses would believe (or even understand) it anyway, but...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A couple of days ago I was eating in a restaurant, I caught pieces of a conversation from behind me. A male voice said, "We sometimes play a game, we created a virus and see if we can wipe out all of humanity" It was chilling, I felt those words like a punch in the gut and then I thought, why am I trying to make sense of this insane civilization, the mind has taken control and the ego has gone floridly psychotic. Our only hope is to change our consciousness. The time is Now.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
A couple of days ago I was eating in a restaurant, I caught pieces of a conversation from behind me. A male voice said, "We sometimes play a game, we created a virus and see if we can wipe out all of humanity" It was chilling, I felt those words like a punch in the gut and then I thought, why am I trying to make sense of this insane civilization, the mind has taken control and the ego has gone floridly psychotic. Our only hope is to change our consciousness. The time is Now.

I really believe that many of these games were purposely designed to create psychopaths.

Is changing consciousness that easy? An act of intention or will?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join