It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Infantry Officer Describes Divine Protection In Gaza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Clearly! Clearly any god who condones the actions of Israelis is not a god at all but the devil. There, I said it. Judaism worships the devil and doesn't even know it.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The irony of someone declaring that there is a god's chosen people, and at the same time whining about intolerance. I think there is no deeper intolerance than saying that there is a chosen people and that all other people are "unchosen people". I think that if there is a god, he might be laughing at this time, or perhaps he is crying.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

He quit. He threw up his hands and left the building.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Didn't the Jews kill Jesus?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Alxandro

I was raised by a baptist family, as white as it gets. I'm not an islamic sympathizer, but i'm also not blinded as you are.

There is no justification for slaughtering the innocent civilians that Israel has slaughtered. They would live in peace if they hadn't run the Palestinians off of their land because they were Muslims. In the early days the Jewish populations and Muslim populations lived side by side.

Israel is the rich bombing the poor. Palestinians drive this point home by launching fire works that Israel shoots down with 100,000 dollar rockets (the rocket attacks i'm sure multiplied after the system, because now Hamas doesn't need the rockets to actually be that dangerous to hurt Israel - they hit the pocket rather than the people). If you side with Israel and try justify these acts against the poor, well then you are trying to thread a camel my friend.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Well I want to know why the Great Unicorn spared some and let others off not so lucky.....what about the Israelis dead soldiers....were they unchosen too.....

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Alxandro

Zionists have shown their true nature to more of the worlds' population. Kill 1000 and make 1 million more sworn enemies. That's the perverse wisdom of their "God"

Now the only ones that buy into their lies are Christians in a hurry for Armageddon. Murican right wing didn't care about 100,000 Iraqi children and they don't care about 1000 dead Palestinians. They just want their ticket to white paradise.

Abandon these Gods of war and death. Open your eyes and you see where they are leading you. Stand with humans and reject memes.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: Alxandro

originally posted by: Bilk22
Seems the Israeli machine needs to use this propaganda on their own people in order to continue to get their support. I think the killing of innocent civilians is upsetting the mostly good people of that nation. Now they need to believe God wants this, so he's helping. How utterly and blatantly disgusting!

'HAND OF GOD SENT MISSILE INTO SEA'

I think using your own flesh and blood as human shields is inhumane.

Is that all you got, a hoax ?
These threads are getting so simplistic it's cartoonish.

Hoax?
Those look like real terrified kids to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: Bilk22
Seems the Israeli machine needs to use this propaganda on their own people in order to continue to get their support. I think the killing of innocent civilians is upsetting the mostly good people of that nation. Now they need to believe God wants this, so he's helping. How utterly and blatantly disgusting!

'HAND OF GOD SENT MISSILE INTO SEA'

I think using your own flesh and blood as human shields is inhumane.

Is that all you got, a hoax ?
These threads are getting so simplistic it's cartoonish.

Hoax?
Those look like real terrified kids to me.

Yes it's a Hoax

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join