It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Infantry Officer Describes Divine Protection In Gaza

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Senior Infantry Officer Describes Divine Protection In Gaza

Givati Brigade commander Ofer Winter says a mysterious cloud shrouded his troops during attack.

An Orthodox infantry brigade commander said that divine miracles protected his soldiers during the fighting in the Gaza Strip.

Givati Brigade commander Col. Ofer Winter, who made the claims in an interview with the ultra-Orthodox weekly Mishpacha, met with criticism recently for rallying his troops with religious messages.

Winter claimed to have witnessed a miraculous occurrence, the likes of which he had never seen before during his military career.

He said that a predawn raid that was intended to make use of the dark as concealment was delayed, forcing the soldiers to move toward their objective as the sun was about to rise. The soldiers were in danger of being revealed in the light but, Winter recalled, a heavy fog descended to cover their movements until the objective was achieved.

“Suddenly a cloud protected us,” he said, make a reference to the clouds that the Bible says protected the Israelites as they wandered in the desert. “Clouds of glory.”

Source: Times Of Israel

Is there still any doubt that Jews are truly God's chosen people?

The prevailing anti Jew, anti God, and anti-Christian sentiments sweeping the world, is obvious proof that there is some evil force influencing the minds of many. Couple this with the fact that many of these same people tend to be Islamic sympathizers.

Now there are reports coming out of Gaza where bodies of dead women and children are being moved to sites that have already been bombed, just to perpetuate the hoax that Israel continues to bomb innocent civilians.
Wake up folks.
There are also reports of kids being tied to buildings that are next on the list to be bombed.

Anything to gain a little sympathy for the intolerant I guess.
Don't be fooled.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alxandro

Don't be fooled.

You should probably take your own advice.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
is obvious proof that there is some evil force influencing the minds of many

Ya some "evil force".

-I guess watching the IDF slaughter babies wouldn't be the reason for the animosity now would it?
Yea..

Troll much? How many to go until you get your $2000 ?

edit on 5-8-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Alxandro

“Suddenly a cloud protected us,” he said, make a reference to the clouds that the Bible says protected the Israelites as they wandered in the desert. “Clouds of glory.”

Right. Why bother to protect the soldiers? Why doesn't God point one of his chubby little fingers and just smite the enemy?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What started out as a sunny, fair Thursday was suddenly transformed into a severely foggy affair.

Link

Someone needs to learn how fog is created.
ca.answers.yahoo.com...

I would think the temperature is cooler in the morning then the fog miraculously burnt off as the sun came out, as always. No miracle there. I suppose rainbows are miracles still too huh?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Are you serious ? Because, yes there's a more than a doubt.

So I guess this is what's it's all about. You want the rest of us to bow ? It'll never happen, never.

edit on 5-8-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sounds like religious propaganda to me. In war, it is hard to believe what either side says. The thing is that Israel did bomb numerous UN sites, almost as if they targeted them. Now would god make them do that?

The Jewish people were always screwing up and getting punished by god in the old testament. Let's see if they are going to get punished this time for targeting children.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

It's a bit...off the wall to be sure

I'm going 50/50 this is a joke post...

in which case, well played op

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
a reply to: samsamm9

It's a bit...off the wall to be sure

I'm going 50/50 this is a joke post...

in which case, well played op

I hope it's a joke thread, but I'm afraid it's not.

Twilight freakin'zone

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Interesting.
If god does have the terrorists back, then why do they need all of their American weaponry and cash??
More terrorist propaganda for the weak minded...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I stopped right there. And I was thinking about ways of pulling you out of your ideological black hole, but you're so deep in it that I feel powerless. Sometimes true ignorance is so much better than this .

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The western god is a bloody psychopath condoning its followers to butcher each other and anyone who doesnt believe as they do .. along with wanting to destroy the world ..

Disgusting .. Bloody barbarians ..

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Seems the Israeli machine needs to use this propaganda on their own people in order to continue to get their support. I think the killing of innocent civilians is upsetting the mostly good people of that nation. Now they need to believe God wants this, so he's helping. How utterly and blatantly disgusting!

'HAND OF GOD SENT MISSILE INTO SEA'

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
is obvious proof that there is some evil force influencing the minds of many

Ya some "evil force".

-I guess watching the IDF slaughter babies wouldn't be the reason for the animosity now would it?
Yea..

Troll much? How many to go until you get your $2000 ?

Slaughter babies?
Those people hate Jews more than they will ever love their own babies.
Small kids are thrown in front of military convoys in order to get the vehicles to stop and ambush troops.

Those that grow up are then taught to die for their cause if they are not killed in the name of "honor" first.

If their own parents don't care for them, why should you?

Newsflash, it's all staged!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sounds like religious propaganda to me. In war, it is hard to believe what either side says. The thing is that Israel did bomb numerous UN sites, almost as if they targeted them. Now would god make them do that?

The Jewish people were always screwing up and getting punished by god in the old testament. Let's see if they are going to get punished this time for targeting children.

No, sorry, I am not a Bible thumper, but I do believe in God, and even you must admit the world has gone wild and society, decadent.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
Seems the Israeli machine needs to use this propaganda on their own people in order to continue to get their support. I think the killing of innocent civilians is upsetting the mostly good people of that nation. Now they need to believe God wants this, so he's helping. How utterly and blatantly disgusting!

I think using your own flesh and blood as human shields is inhumane.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

I think using your own flesh and blood as human shields is inhumane.

Is that all you got, a hoax ?
These threads are getting so simplistic it's cartoonish.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I believe in god but I don't really believe you need religion. You need to be exposed to it when young, like going to sunday school, but then it is up to you to find the truth. Sunday school tries to teach kids morals and civility. Schools kind of suck at teaching those as you can tell when you listen to the kids.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Wow just wow. For the first time at ATS I'm speechless. I'm not even sure how to respond to you but here goes.
You, sir, are a victim blamer. The same as a man who abuses a woman in a drunken rage and then blames her for his inability to control himself. Do you not know how to hold yourself to a higher standard? What's staged exactly? The fact that dead kids lay in the street after YOUR missiles killed them? And you are not culpable for your behavior? You sir, have the affinity to those who believe in honor killings. I see no difference. I shudder to think anyone can endorse Israel's actions, it's deplorable. Israel is dropping out of favor with the rest of the world and you sit here and say Palestinians actions are staged? And YOU are god's chosen ones? Sick and twisted. Disgusting.

I try to hold myself to a higher standard with every thing I do. It's tough sometimes but in times like this I'm doing my best not to tell you what I really think.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Pauligirl

originally posted by: Pauligirl

Right. Why bother to protect the soldiers? Why doesn't God point one of his chubby little fingers and just smite the enemy?

Its because "God" created us in his own image, which if "God" is American, means "He's" a fat, lazy, obese, Big Mac eating slob.

Its much easier to exhale and blow a few clouds around rather than having to get up off "His" fat arse.

Though I'm not sure what kind of "God" thinks its ok to slaughter people. Sure its "God" we're talkin' about and not some other entity?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join