It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baroness Warsi quits as Foreign Office minister over Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmmonSeth
I remember a time when only people from your country or heritage could be a 'lord' over you.

Most of the "Lords" in the House of Lords aren't Heriditary - they're nominated for a variety of reasons, such as business leaders, charitable deeds etc - just in case there is any confusion from the colonial types

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: rockn82

It is not defensive action when Hamas launches rockets into Israel - its offensive. Israel has every right to defend itself in this case.

Uh, I like how you skipped all my questions there. I'll ask another. Is it not offensive to steal land? Does Palestine not have a right to defend itself against foreign invasion?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Hamas violated international law by doing what they did next to a school. As has been observed and documented time and again, Hamas consistently violates international law by using restricted combat areas to engage Israel from so Hamas can parade the bodies of the civilians Hamas is responsible for killing around in front of media.
Israel has every right to defend itself.

Maybe they shouldn't let Hamas incite them into bombing schools? Also, you wouldn't mind sourcing the international law with regards to restricted combat areas, would you? I'd like to read up on it.

Don't condone Israel (OR ANYONE ELSE) dropping bombs on schools.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Semantics. Out of context. Not an argument at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join