It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passionate speech from senator in Irish parliament regarding Israel.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Here is Senator David Norris giving quite a passionate and truthful speech regarding Israel in the Irish senate on 31st July.

if only we had more politicians and people in power around the world who would speak up like this gentleman has. As an Irish woman I wish we could do so much more as a nation.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

Ah good aul' Davey Norris, love the man, love his attitude.
I wish there were more like him and our President Michael D Higgins.
edit on 5/8/14 by SecretKnowledge because: removed video to prevent thread drift

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
WOW!

I hope everyone listens to that BEFORE they comment!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Great speech, love to hear politicians speak their mind, we need more of them to do the same.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

If you agree with op's post maybe you'd like to remove that vid so as not to distract from that posted by op? please!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
David Norris the Chuck Norris of politics! Great post snf.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

We need more people like these guys in our own congress! We would never see speeches like this being played in the national media. If it did, it might get Americans riled up against congress and the direction of our government. Both these guys speak from the heart, and you can tell they're very concerned about the direction of the United States.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Everyone needs to watch this. Whether you are adamant on a view about what's going on or not, please give consideration as to what is being said here.
edit on 5-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
edit on 5-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just a guess, this guy will not be re-elected next term.
What is the Zionist organization over there called, IIPAC?
I wish all politicians had the stones to speak truth such as this gentleman.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Excellent to view that not all of them are walking mummies.
That fellow is a live wire!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I love the passion he feels for this incredibly important issue and I pray that something is done to punish the new Israeli nazi regime that has taken over the gov of Israel. No True Orthodox Jew would condone the actions taken by the Zionist Jews in power. It is condemned by the Torah that the state of Israel even exist before the second coming of Christ. Not to mention the army killing how they do and oppressing a race is harshly condemned also. Every single one of the Jews that's killed an innocent child or Palestinian deserves to visit hell. Netanyahu I hope will be the first in line.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I have to wonder if it was obligatory for the people watching that impashioned and quite correct speech to sit like a set of bored stuffed toys? When someone is outlining something so serious as the massacre of women and children, surely some form of interest at least should be apparent - It beggars the question why are people so scared of Israel.

One reason is the amount of law that has been imposed on different country by Jewish lawyers insisting on respecting and not criticising eg having freedom of speech about Israel in the name of anti semiticism. As anti semeticism stretches to so many different peoples the law is a joke and should be repealed. Its a deliberate gag and a means of frightening people into silence.

We don't have a level 'playing field' for all the peoples of the world and equality in our laws if we allow one very small group of people to laugh at international law and place themselves above the rest of the world. Israel needs to come into the world flock not be allowed to sneer at it and exploit it.

I certainly wish we have more politicians for human rights like David Norris in our London Parliament.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Most excellent speech. I dont think he will be getting a Christmas card from Netanyahu, Obama or Tony Blair this year.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Wow, that was just errr, holy dayam.

Liked his point in regards to our government's hypocrisy.

We've attacked and invaded other nations over much less.

Hell, we decimated Iraq over absolutely nothing.

edit on 6-8-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"..Israel created Hamas..?" Wow, this is a pretty powerful and impassioned speech.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
"..Israel created Hamas..?" Wow, this is a pretty powerful and impassioned speech.

of course they did...Just like the West interference in the middle east created Al Qaeda and now ISIS.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Very good speech and it sounded like it came from the heart something that is sorely missed in politics in the world today. That speech reminded me of the one that was given by the UK Parliament.

The nations of the world is getting fed up with Israels actions.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I so wish that most of the American politicians were like this. They have all been bought and are owned by the Zionists. This guy is pure honesty and asking valid questions and making valid points. This video should be shown in schools all over the world. Sean Hannity needs to sit down and watch this video even though I know he would get volatile and start screaming that "Israel is our friend". Too many dual citizens and too many paid off politicians in the world who lend aid to the terrorist organization of Israel. Too many MSM Zionists who spread pro-Zionists arguments. Again, this guy is a hero in my book.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This vid is a war cry. I know it's all in the good interest of innocent people and all but it may rile up some of the wrong elements instead. Don't get me wrong, I agree 100% with everything the guy says, but the images conjured up in my head...

Someone is going to do some major damage to Israel very soon. When that happens it wouldn't surprise me if they dropped a few twenty nooks before it was even proven who did it. I mean looking at what they are doing to the Palestinians, it scares me knowing the potential of their military coupled with the insanity of their ruling class.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join