It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Into the Great Divine w/ ATS soul seeking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
At 36 years old, I've finally found a site where my opinions and/or positive input on any given topic will most certainly gain response instead of flying in and out the wooly ears of the sheep in my life. I have to say it's a wonderful feeling! In my reality, I've felt majorly misunderstood for most of my life, and I have a feeling I've found a refuge in this collection of colorful people. I'm a vivid dreamer, yes when I'm sleeping. I've taught myself to control my dreams at times, especially when I wake up in a dream at night, I've experienced complete control of my actions, for example, one time I woke up in a dream lying on my couch feeling wide awake with everything in it's right place and proceeded to levitate 4 feet above the couch continued by a weightless slow backflip in slow motion only to slowly levitate back to the same resting position I started in. It was wild to say the least. I'm curious if anyone else has had similar experiences? I'm fascinated by my dreams and I remember them every morning clear as day
I'm both crazy and delightfully intelligent at the same time and I look forward to saying my two cents and making some friends along the way!
Cheers.... Thoughthound!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughthound

Hi Thoughthound, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Cookies! You need cookies. Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...

I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Welcome to the nuthouse!!! Come and sit a while with the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, Thoughthound !

Enjoy the ride !!!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Having some fruity pebbles, but I'll save room for cookies
Thx Des!a reply to: Destinyone

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."
Oscar Wilde

Welcome!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thank you my friend! Glad to be here, finally feeling at home for a changea reply to: SonoftheSun

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Which would explain how I've seen the future in a few dreams before
Thx so much! a reply to: dreamingawake

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I appreciate it greatly Sauron, it's a pleasure to be here! And I'll take you up on any questions I may have, thx again!! a reply to: Sauron

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS anything goes here....within reason.

Please share your research with the ATS Community,

and enjoy your summer!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hey thanks a lot Wildmanimal!
a reply to: Wildmanimal

top topics

join