It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Terrorists in Gaza Hang Children as Human Shields to Protect Their Homes From IDF Strikes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Now that it's been debunked...

Source of it should be added to the propaganda and liar site list.

Debunked either way, let's hope the children were safer than depicted.

a reply to: Char-Lee

I supposed the other child isn't crying but playing too? *shrug* Your ex husbands 100 Mexican nephews probably weren't hung from a railing making faces. That picture shares a thousand words... of abuse.

I am not saying they are having a good time...my message is simply we can't know, and crying does not always mean a kid especially boys, are in pain or being abused. The pictures looks abusive,it looks painful, but I for one will not make a judgment based on one lone picture with no explanation.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Nothing like using a photo out of context. You don't know if this is a father just playing with his kids.

I don't know what he is doing but that aint playing, and people gave you post stars, wow

Have you traveled outside the US? I was stunned at some of the play men do with their kids and some of the punishment,and they let them drink alcohol at 5, but things are different in different places so I would not rule out playing.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Lol.
He trolls, he hoaxes, he fails.

Even you aren't next level troll enough to pass off a literal interpretation of Israel's favorite propaganda line.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Nothing like using a photo out of context. You don't know if this is a father just playing with his kids.

I don't know what he is doing but that aint playing, and people gave you post stars, wow

Have you traveled outside the US? I was stunned at some of the play men do with their kids and some of the punishment,and they let them drink alcohol at 5, but things are different in different places so I would not rule out playing.

This guy is obviously taking the kids down, so he may not be guilty. Could be (a cruel, wrong punishment), or bullies/him/someone else being an ass and thinking it's funny.

He's taking them down because the boy in hand is holding his neck as he's already been hung up there.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ArdenWolf

Denying that what happens? You don't even know what you are seeing.

If you mean he is hanging them up as human shields you are naive and the OP played you (he doesn't even believe that).

A guy taking two kids off a fence (yes if you study the picture that is what is happening). No idea who he is, where he is, could be in the west bank, could be in Israel, could be saving them from bullying or releasing them from some abusive punishment. Let me tell you what hes not doing.. he's not hanging kids outside on the walls for human shields. If that happened Israel wouldn't have to fight the war there would be tons of pictures and moral outrage. The human shields argument is b.s. we are talking about almost 2 million people in 146 square miles.. no need to draw civilians close, indiscriminate bombing is going to kill them anyway.

I guess you think someone made Israel bomb those four children on the beach (who they very obviously, intentionally killed)?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join