It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Terrorists in Gaza Hang Children as Human Shields to Protect Their Homes From IDF Strikes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Who are the Hamas supporters?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
a reply to: Exitt

I don't see (or care about) lines in the sand, I see children being hurt and thats the real issue.

well boehoee..if that is the real issue then go talk about it on parenting fora, this is ATS

anyway, the image is from december last year as someone pointed out, this thread should move to hoax bin

edit on 5-8-2014 by Exitt because: grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Those kids are going to be dead as soon as their necks tire.

Try it, as long as your arms are in sleeves it doesn't even hurt you!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: AnuTyr

A bad parent.

Yes it could be but how do you know it is a parent? Could be some guy on the street wanting a picture.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I just posted a comment about this very picture in another thread, and about Adam Milstein's shameless proclivity to invent lies to further his agenda.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

A picture retweeted by Adam Milstein, a Twitter user who describes himself as a “proud Israeli-American Community Activist” from Southern California, clearly displays the Satanic evil that is Hamas. In the picture, two young children are being hung up on a fence and positioned so as to prevent the building from being attacked by the IDF. Of coure, you’ll never see this in the so-called “mainstream media.”

The Image

S ource

As the Hamas supporters will say, nope no human shields to see, may as well move along.
That is the dopiest attempt at propaganda I've ever seen. The guy is no jihadist fighter and what purpose does hanging kids up by their shirts do to protect anyone when the building will likely be hit with a mortar shel or some other ordinance shot from a distance? The kids won't even be seen. This should be an Onion piece if it's not.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

One child is choking.

One child is looking like he is choking...has no one on here had a boy this age? They exaggerate and make faces like this and make a scene the little monsters! My ex husband has about 100 little Mexican nephews it was hilarious. One pretended he was sick and dying because I hugged him...

Can't judge anything by one picture.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Those kids are going to be dead as soon as their necks tire.

Try it, as long as your arms are in sleeves it doesn't even hurt you!

I guess most of the weight would be in the arm pits, your right. The look on that kids face is a hard sell but since he was obviously in trouble I suppose the crying makes it look worse than it was.

Someone should hang the OP off a fence to show him it is not cool what he/she did posting a pic from a year ago and trying to sell this as a human sheild, and defending Israeli barbarism with it.. Let em hang there and think about it

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Still posting propaganda?

You've descended to a whole other level.

Funnily enough, your source is anti-Islamic, and pro-Israeli. The very definition of a faulty source regarding the current conflict between Gaza and Israel.

For reference:

Do you know what's even more hilarious? Some of the stuff they claim the Quran to teach, is also taught in the bible...such as stoning, for example.

Moving on...

This is what's described on your source's 'about' page:

This site is dedicated to pulling back the veil that enshrouds the truth about islam and sharia law. There is an evil core beneath the doctrine of al-Qur’an & al-Hadith and we will illuminate that darkness, as well as the minds of those who seek the truth.

Islam is a perversion of the truth. It is a cult of indoctrination. It is a method of spiritual enslavement and physical subjugation. We do not speak against islam, but rather we allow islam to speak for itself...

Just so you know, here's the definition of propaganda:

Information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view:

www.oxforddictionaries.com...

Just so you know, you have posted information of a biased nature, in order to promote a specific perspective. As xDeadcowx pointed out, the photo was posted last year, and is therefore being presented by your source, and yourself, in an entirely misleading manner.

Stop posting propaganda.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xDeadcowx
You know whats weird.... That image is HERE dated December 14th 2013.

Seems like propaganda to me.

The propaganda being spewed on this site is becoming rather disturbing. The only people that seem to keep repeating this is staunch Israeli supporters. I have yet to see a real picture of this happening nor have I seen any videos from Gaza civilians stating that this is the case. Things like this really make me question my membership since I thought we all denied ignorance and practiced critical thinking.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Now that it's been debunked...

Source of it should be added to the propaganda and liar site list.

Debunked either way, let's hope the children were safer than depicted.

a reply to: Char-Lee

I supposed the other child isn't crying but playing too? *shrug* Your ex husbands 100 Mexican nephews probably weren't hung from a railing making faces. That picture shares a thousand words... of abuse.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Why do the feet of the one kid on the left look transparent? Is that from the camera taking the picture?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

There's Hamas supporters on ATS?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's more than evident that Hamas fires rockets from school, hospitals, mosques, and does use human shields, except to those usefull idiots for Palestine who have done about 3 weeks of research into the whole thing getting upset with Israel because of Hamas tactics & strategy

Here is a recent picture released from a journo who took this picture of Hamas firing rockets right outside the UN building, there has also been Israeli footage release of Hamas firing rockets from schools and other civilian targets

Here is what the IDF said just a week before the journalists pictures and eyewitness accounts where published

edit on 5-8-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
WHY ISN'T THIS THREAD IN THE HOAX BIN ???

MODS!!!

ETA: No, let it stand so many others can SEE propaganda at work.
edit on 5-8-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Now you're posting propaganda.

I think it is well established that Hamas fires rockets from civilian areas....where else are they going to fire them from?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Desperate attempt .... Obvious hoax.

Do you seriously think people are that gullible and stupid ?
Some people...

ATS we need a garbage emoticon please.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Hate to break up the party here but doing a quick Google Image search I found this image posted on LiveLeaks from April about a Palestinian riot in Hebron on prisoner day. So it appears this is not Hamas fending off the IDF and Adam Milstein, who tweeted this pic, if full of poop!

www.liveleak.com...

Reading through the thread I see it has already been debunked.

edit on 5-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
WHY ISN'T THIS THREAD IN THE HOAX BIN ???

MODS!!!

Where did I claim or quote from a claim that it was current? This is not Breaking News section, it is Middle East Issues. Historical context is part of the ongoing topic. Or is historical context only fair when old Israeli Accords are made into topics which relate to current events and impart sympathy to Gaza?

So the only thing all the Hamas supporters can come up with after clashing brain cells on this is that it is not current so Hamas is innocent then proceed to call for it to be banished from ever being viewed.

Here is Hamas being "current",

Sunday’s Gaza school attack now appears to be staged

Source

The video above describes how bodies were moved. Even a small girl was added to the pile of adult bodies to make it look as if all the deaths came from the school.

Dragging bodies around, adding dead kids, staging for cameras, having photographers chasing a runner with the same dead girl around. Pretty damning evidence on that video where Hamas dead militants get magically surrounded with dead kids and all are declared dead innocent civilians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join