It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Terrorists in Gaza Hang Children as Human Shields to Protect Their Homes From IDF Strikes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

A picture retweeted by Adam Milstein, a Twitter user who describes himself as a “proud Israeli-American Community Activist” from Southern California, clearly displays the Satanic evil that is Hamas. In the picture, two young children are being hung up on a fence and positioned so as to prevent the building from being attacked by the IDF. Of coure, you’ll never see this in the so-called “mainstream media.”

The Image

S ource

As the Hamas supporters will say, nope no human shields to see, may as well move along.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Wow trully great op you got, and you believe they hang there kids to protect there homes. I just dont know what to answer you.

So called main stream media, thats pure propaganda.

Same thing every thread if you dont believe this non sense your pro killer.

And adding satanic agenda priceless
edit on 5-8-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If that is what is really happening in this picture well that is abominable by any standards. But nothing shocks me any more. There are sociopaths in every country.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Nothing like using a photo out of context. You don't know if this is a father just playing with his kids.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Nothing like using a photo out of context. You don't know if this is a father just playing with his kids.

lol yeah by hanging them up like a peice of drying meat.

Great fatherly figure this one.

Interesting picture non the less. What kind of person hangs up children by their neck and the scruff of their collar like a dog.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

A bad parent.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Im not saying its the whole human shield thing, but it looks like its hurting them.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Those kids are way too scrawny to protect the house from IDF attack. Silly Palestinians.
i smell shenanigans on this one.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
For all we know that could be a father getting his kids down after they were put there by the Israeli's

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I like how no one is noticing they look like they are in pain. Too caught up in your own bullsh*t.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The kids probably got in trouble for something many boys would be laughing being hung by their shirt like that.

I wonder how would they know kids are hang on a fence before they fired? Do they look at each place in detail just before they fire or do you all think these horrid people leave their kids on their fenced all day and night?
Not enough info to say what we are looking at.

How would you feel if it turned out some guy made this photo just to get you riled?

A news/media website with the name (roughly translated from Arabic) “Wonders And Oddities” appears to have posted the photo on their Facebook page on December 14, 2013.

MARIAPALESTINA says:
August 4, 2014 at 10:44 pm
I found it published as far back as April 24, 2012. There is nothing to indicate where it was taken or who the subjects are. Nor if the man is hanging the boys up or taking them down.

wildflowersnews.wordpress.com...
edit on 5-8-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
I like how no one is noticing they look like they are in pain. Too caught up in your own bullsh*t.

Geez Louise, of course it is hurting them, they're crying aren't they?

But what has that got to do with the OP, how can we know it is Hamas? What is the context? C'mon people

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I don't think this is an example of a human shield. For crying out loud. What would be the point. Those kids are going to be dead as soon as their necks tire.

I think the picture is BS as far as human shields. As far as a parent punishing their child... you can't do this any more. It has been decades since my mom hung me and brother from a fence cause we wouldn't stop fighting.

I am not saying I know what the picture is but I can tell you that is a pretty stupid attempt at a human shield. This is not what Israel was accusing hamas of. This a picture Israel came across that they are going to spin with their forked tongues.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Out of context perhaps but It's hardly a father playing with kids. One child is choking. Abuse punishment or they are doing something like human shields. That won't stop a thing, just hurt children.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

No one denies that they do this? No one at all.

That does not make bombing the whole area killing them and the children the solution.

There is no doubt, no one doubts that Hamas are bad guys. That's NOT THE ISSUE. The issue is excessive use of force in response to Hamas using this cowardly disgusting tactic bye committing the equally disgusting tactic of just killing everyone including the victims.

Yes the victims.

See that's the thing with the Middle East, most of the populace are victims caught between extremists with superior fire arms, and cowardly military's like Israel's that would rather carpet bomb the whole area than take even the slightest risk to help the unarmed, helpless populace at the mercy of these extremists.

The unarmed populace are completely at the mercy of these terrorists. Who if they don't play ball can and will kill them and their whole family.

So what's Israel's solution, bomb the area killing whoever, wherever. Doing the exact same thing as the terrorists. Which the terrorists want them to do. Which in my opinion makes the Israel armed forces frikken morons. The terrorists loft softballs knowing full well the idiotic Israeli forces will respond to the equivalent firepower of a rock with their equivalent of a howitzer in comparison. Killing innocents in the process and further fueling their cause.

What do you want the people in Gaza to do? They've been caught in the middle of multiple groups, none of which care one wit about them including Israel. They been beaten, kicked, pushed into the ground and stepped on til they have no will left. They want it to end, but what are they to do? Protest, they get shot by their Hamas neighbor or used as a human shield. Cooperate with Hamas, they get bombed mercilessly. They are SCREWED by people on both sides for whom their lives DO NOT MATTER.

They have no one to turn to, no where to run. All of the middle east is filled with these terrorist organizations, that prey on the populace that have no real defenders. They look like the populace, they blend in with the populace. And they will kill the populace without a second thought should they dare speak up.

Yes Hamas are bad people all these terrorists are.

So my question to you is this.

Is it ok to bomb a bank, killing the robbers and the hostages to stop a robbery cause the police don't want to risk getting hurt?

That's what the general populace is in the middle east HOSTAGES being used by desperate psychopaths in an attempt to defeat their better armed enemy psychopaths knowing that they'll rather than risk their own necks, choose to bomb and kill the hostages and in doing so acquire the wrath of all us non psychopaths who realize how cowardly and atrocious both sides are.

There are two victims here. The Israeli people targeted by terrorists groups, and the people of Gaza targeted by terrorist groups and Israeli bombs.

There are two trespassers here, the cowardly and psychopathic Hamas and Israeli equally cowardly and based on the bombing psychopathic Israeli government.

No one is arguing that Hamas is bad, WE ALL KNOW THAT, what people are arguing is that what Israel is doing is BAD AS WELL and that the innocent populace in Gaza are HOSTAGES and victims the same as the Israeli populace are victims in this war.

BOTH SIDES are killing innocents to further their agenda, and it's not ok for EITHER side.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

I don't see (or care about) lines in the sand, I see children being hurt and thats the real issue.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You know whats weird.... That image is HERE dated December 14th 2013.

Seems like propaganda to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Bullsh1t. Propaganda
Absolutely no proof of this being Hamas
It could be an Israeli.
Dont believe everything you read on the internet

edit on 5/8/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
OP, don't put too much belief in Zionist lies.
You'll end up believing that the Twinkie shortage was real.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ok apparently there are a lot of deniers that this happens, sigh... all in the time I spent writing this post.

Sure is possible this pic is not that happening.

IT STILL HAPPENS!!!!

Denying that it happens accomplishes nothing.

IT HAPPENS BUT IS NOT THE POINT

The point is the victims are the innocents being butchered by both sides and neither is right to be doing so.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join