It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP lawmaker calls on Sarah Palin to lead new party to replace Republicans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

A former California lawmaker and executive for the conservative social activist network the Council for National Policy is proposing that the Tea Party and Christian extremists form a third party “to do to the GOP what the GOP did to the Whig Party” — and says that Sarah Palin should be its leader.

Right Wing Watch first reported on Steve Baldwin’s proposal to form “a coalition between social and fiscal conservatives…around the issue of eliminating all federal abortion funding, reversing Roe vs. Wade (let the states fight it out), and prohibiting the Federal government from granting special rights to people based upon sexual behavior (laws that almost always infringe on our religious, property, and freedom of association rights).”

He acknowledges that it will be difficult to create a viable third party without the assistance of “a stable of respected national conservative leaders such as Sarah Palin to lead the charge.” Only with such aid will this party be able to create “a compelling platform that will unite conservatives, libertarians, the Christian Right, and the Tea Party movement.”

This could prove interesting. I'm all for the formation of 3rd parties, right or left; anything to break the strangle hold the 2 party system holds on the voters. However I doubt if the libertarians would have anything to do with a party with Sarah Palin as it's leader.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
How come this thread isn't in the Joke forum?
S&F

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Sarah Palin couldn't lead a row of ducks across the street.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

However I doubt if the libertarians would have anything to do with a party with Sarah Palin as it's leader.

As a Libertarian all I can say is you got that right.

Maybe it's a secret plan to disrupt and destabilize both the Tea Party and the Christians.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Palin to lead? Why are they looking for someone that will quit when things get rough.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Election year 2016 just got real interesting!

lolz

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
She is one hot looking mom, ill keep it at that.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm all for 3rd parties, but a party headed by someone who is incompetent to hold office, has proven to be a quitter, and has a very good track record of putting her foot in her mouth, is something we can all do without. We already have two parties with enough moron's who have made us sick of both parties. Giving more lime light to Sarah Palin is like giving candy to a baby!

We need parties who will stop occupying their time attacking the other party and start talking about what they plan on doing to help Americans here at home. We need substance not sound bites, which is what Sarah Palin is all about.

Give us a party that isn't afraid to speak what they believe. Stop the creation of political platforms and utilize the best productive beliefs of all parties. We need a party that will fight and defend our personal liberties and condemn and prosecute government corruption. We need a party that will stop corporation and banking influence, institute campaign finance reform and institute term limits. We need new ideas and new faces in government.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Sarah Palin couldn't lead a row of ducks across the street.

Yeah she could, from a chopper. It's a common marksmen tactic; you lead your target based on distance.

Those ducks would never see it coming.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
America is in serious trouble with such idiot suggestions....this guy should be recalled for his stupid quotient....

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I've pretty much given up on any kind of positive political change with the taxpayers in mind. The corporate oligarchy is solidly entrenched in American politics and I see no change regardless of which party is in power and third partys stand little or no chance to affect change....so....

If like Zappa said.....Government is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex.....

Then bring in the clowns!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Would anyone want Palin in their house? or as a neighbor? I can't even imagine anyone more annoying then her...okay Ann Coulter perhaps...Rachel Maddow? Nope...she's not as bad.

The true test of a person is would you let them in your house. Sarah P.? I wouldn't let her within 10 feet of my front door. Thus..I wouldn't want her leading nothing!

Next.
edit on 5-8-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If someone could post the tracy morgan clip on tnt where he says that sara pailin is good masturbation material live.

That was comedy gold

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Palin leaving the GOP would give them a boost in the polls. They just have to pray she takes the tea party along with her and they can get back into being a national party.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12When I started listening to Sarah Palin I saw the her positions were pretty much in agreement with my positions...It would be nice if those who oppose Sarah could post what political positions they are in opposition to, instead of just bad mouthing her...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
lol I have been wondering lately when the Dixiecrats-conservative Reagan Democrats-John Birchers would leave the GOP. My question was, where would they go? The Democratic Party would not take back white supremacists; would the Koch wealth and influence break away or force the JBers back into the GOP?

Well, I guess I see the answer. The Dixiecrats-conservative Reagan Democrats-John Birchers would form a new party. The Angry White Party, or Goofy AWP, or GAWP.

Maybe the "No Compromise or Middleground Purity Party", or NCMPP for short.

Now that money and the love of money has so corrupted our political system and values, effecting change outside politics in order to pressure politicians is even more crucial. The issue is not separation of church and state (which is the new pork barrel politics, thrown out to watch voters, not politicians, scramble [i.e. send money, fundraise]) but separation of money and politics.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Americas politics really has become a joke, in which the profiteer elite moves the puppets around and dictate who should run for office, this no interesting neither funny is out right stupid and a mockery to the intelligence of the American voters

The woman have the mentality of a paper weight.

I am offended.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
It would be nice if those who oppose Sarah could post what political positions they are in opposition to, instead of just bad mouthing her...

1. She supports government intrusion into a woman's choice.
2. She praised Bush $700B bailout; opposed Obama's $787B. She's a hypocrite
3. Doesn't support marriage equality
4. Opposes legalizing marijuana, but smoked it when it was legal in AK. She's a hypocrite
5. Supports teaching creationism and ID alongside evolution in schools
6. Doesn't believe man is causing climate change
7. Opposed listing polar bears or beluga whales as endangered species and protections for salmon from mining contamination.
8. Supports allowing concealed carry in bars, banks, & schools.
9. She supports war and strong-arming countries to see it "our way".
10. She's mean, spiteful and sensationalistic. And she doesn't want the government caring for the poor.

I could go on...

Palin on the Issues

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Does anyone hear actually think she's less intelligent or less qualified for a government office than Nancy bat crazy Pelosi? Or that loony bin Sheila Jackson Lee? Sounds like everyone here drank the media's kool-aid assault on her. Doesn't surprise me considering this group.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

You can tell that everything she supports is about global agendas and religious rights fundamentalism. She has not brain her agendas are not her own but of those that are pushing and supporting her as a politician.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join