It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Moves on Lebanon, gains foothold in Arsal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Agreed, the last thing that situation needs is Western intervention with actual bodies in theater. IMO, that would just make a really big the enemy of my enemy is my friend situation and one of two things would have to happen.

There would have to be a permanent presence of western forces in several countries or ,like you said, the mess that would be left after the pullout would be far, far worse than what we have now.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm calling shenanigans with ISIS, this whole thing stinks to high heaven! So let me get this straight ISIS rolls into Iraq, right into Mosul and easily takes over the 2nd largest city(and 429 million dollars from the central bank), without a peep from the Iraqi Air Force? Yet when the Kurds are supposedly getting their asses kicked, the Iraqi Air Force offers assistance? Lastly where did they get all the American hardware? Shenanigans!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The world seems to be sitting by as ISIS keeps moving forward.

Why? I'm trying to understand the endgame here

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Im afraid it may be of

Biblical proportions

Even if it has to be manmade

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It may go on until it takes a Massive US, UN, Arab, and Mideast force to destroy ISIS
before a major genocide takes place, if it hasn't already.... Already ethnic cleansing is going on…

Again the Western intelligence psyop group has created an Islamic Army, ISIS, as it did before in the creation of the Taliban in Afghanistan, in order to do two things, at least: 1) arrange a geopolitical situation where the US has to intervene, 2) merely to continue with their little wars over the area so the beast (the Military Industrial Complex) can be satiated.

The silence on ISIS in the American geopolitical sphere is deafening and significant and speaks to the fact that ISIS is a psyop!

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
I'm calling shenanigans with ISIS, this whole thing stinks to high heaven! So let me get this straight ISIS rolls into Iraq, right into Mosul and easily takes over the 2nd largest city(and 429 million dollars from the central bank), without a peep from the Iraqi Air Force? Yet when the Kurds are supposedly getting their asses kicked, the Iraqi Air Force offers assistance? Lastly where did they get all the American hardware? Shenanigans!

The Iraqi airforce did not exist (beyond helicopters) until after ISIS was almost at Baghdad. They quickly bought some Russian and Iranian SU-25s right then. And as the Iraqis have no one trained for those aircraft it is widely assumed that at least at first the Russians and Iranians were also flying them. And they got Ametican equipment from the Iraqi Army as they abandoned their positions. The only shenanigans here are that you have not bothered to get any facts.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
And ISIS is now pulling out of Arsal Deal reached ISIS to leave Arsal. It would seem they have suffered some sort of split with an allied islamic group who pulled out and left ISIS behind. After heavy fighting with the Lebanese Army they tried to retreat but, claim they were blocked in by Hezbollah backed Lebanese Artillery. A ceasefire has been agreed to so they can withdraw back across the border.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
And ISIS is now pulling out of Arsal Deal reached ISIS to leave Arsal. It would seem they have suffered some sort of split with an allied islamic group who pulled out and left ISIS behind. After heavy fighting with the Lebanese Army they tried to retreat but, claim they were blocked in by Hezbollah backed Lebanese Artillery. A ceasefire has been agreed to so they can withdraw back across the border.
I am sure a couple of years from now there will be nothing left of ISIS and their leader al baghdadi,(Eliott shamir an Israeli by the way) will be fed to fish somewhere in the ocean,behind the closed doors,much like his brother Bin.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
ISIS has no air support, so how are they able to advance like this? Shouldn't any nation under threat by them be strafing them with gun fire from the air as well as bombing their ranks from the air. Something doesn't make sense and I'm no military expert.

Now, now....Logic is not welcome here. Please excuse yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join