It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations - A Search for possible reasons and the ones behind it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
radio isotopes? interesting , surely that can be done without all the odd removals ? surgery etc ...

By comparing samples from the parts of the body they're cutting out -- the mouth and soft tissues like the eyes (nearest where contact is made with the contaminant), and the genitals, anus, udder (near where the grasses are expelled) -- they could get a good indication of the amount of material that is actually absorbed by the animal. Good way to determine dosage.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

so , you reckon the government wanted to warn the farmers not to sell there radioactive cattle , but tested on them first , before approaching the farmers?

hmmm

ive been scouring the books of Charles fort , have managed to track some accounts of mutilations upon cattle , sheep and horses .. from 1905 , 1925 , although descriptions of the wounds upon the animals is scant, mostly being referred to as a 'ripping'
or slashing , the articles can be found in chapter 7 , of Charles forts book 'wild talents'

ill see if I can dig a link
wild talents , chapter 7

funBox

edit on 7-8-2014 by funbox because: w

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
What is needed before even attempting to answer why is a complete database of mutilations.

If genuine patterns emerged medical experts might be able to take a stab at it (excuse the pun) but where there is a chance that there may be multiple reasons or that the reason may simply be to confuse or even infer an incorrect assumption then I suspect the who will be needed also.
edit on 8-8-2014 by chunder because: grammar

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tichy

originally posted by: Char-Lee

A lot of questions but how can you get answers when the evidence is being covered up from a powerful faction in the government on top over everything else. The burning of bodies and the keeping bodies from relatives makes me suspect those corpses were contaminated with radiation or something else.

Join Mufon as an investigator many areas don't have enough people to even take reports.

True. And it's pretty logical, that you wouldn't find out much more about the subject if you assume some kind of cover up by the government.

Still for me the focus seems to lie almost on the "who did it" instead on a "why was this done to them". Of course it's hard to tell why this happens and what is beeing done with all the organic material but you also can see this as a big puzzle, that needs to be solved, like any other mystery.

There are so many people today, who read books about abductions, who go to conferences etc. There must be some of them who might can draw a better line to a possible reason or connect some dots. Maybe there were possible reasons given already, in books for example but i never heard of them yet.

As for this prions. I don't think they really have to do with it at all. Just maybe. It's just one possible hint to the reason(s), why it happens. But you could also spin this a bit further:

As is wrote, these proteins can somehow change cells within an organism to become more resistant against their environment. So...if you, for a second assume, that some aliens try to develop some kind of hybrid being then prions could serve for this cause...maybe.

The organic material, that is taken could also be some kind of reservoir of for all kinds of stuff you need in the process of cloning.

This is just a wild speculation but something you could investigate to see if this actually would be possible (theoretically) or not.

So, do you or somebody know of any book or researcher, were investigations in this direction were done? Maybe involving biologists and/or chemists for example?

The answer your looking for is never going to be answered unless you have a chat with the minds behind it. How can anyone give a reason as to why it is done when we don't no the thoughts behind these mutilations, we can speculate but never no for sure.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: outerspace

I agree, that it might not be possible to understand the motive(s) and/or reason(s) for the things that happen here, without knowing more about the one's behind it.

Still i think it's not impossible. Saying "You will never find out why without having a chat with them" is like giving up before you even started.

Take Jacques Vallée for example. He tries a different approach to the whole UFO phenomena by trying to not go with the flow but instead looking for some system behind it. I'm not saying he's right with his "control system" theory. But it shows how far you can come when you start to use your own brain and try to connect the dots by research and logical thinking rather then just believe in everything others tell you.

edit on 9-8-2014 by Tichy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tichy

As mentioned by Rosinitiate, Gabe Valdez was probably the closest to the truth about cattle mutes. I remember an interview in the month prior to his death where he said he knew who was doing and why, but wasn't willing to go public.

Maybe it was radiation or maybe it was prions? I'd be more inclined towards biological warfare and a possible leak into livestock. Maybe a strain of disease was released or escaped?

The reason I err towards that is because the cattle mutilations, and surrounding stories, have decreased to barely a murmur. Radiation wouldn't be such a temporary issue and neither are prions. Mucous membrane biopsies are certainly Route 1 for vets seeking evidence of disease and the stakes seemed to be high enough that 'Agency X' essentially embarked on a period of straight theft on a grand scale.

Prions and radiation would represent a public safety concern - serious enough. Serious enough to allow the media to know about and the UK showed that a media frenzy over BSE and CJD could be dealt with effectively by Government. However, if we speculate that an exotic strain of something nasty was developed, we'd be deep into the world of illegal biological warfare and people who are powerful and dangerous. Another idea is that they were tracking a carrier of a biological agent to map out how a potentially weaponised disease could spread through an animal population.

It was an act of genius to have the mutes associated with aliens so quick off the bat. This covered the tracks so effectively that it's hard to even know the true number or exact locations. I can think of one or two popular researchers who were so quick to prove their contention of 'it's aliens' that they amassed as many cases as possible. These same researchers have supported many a hoax over the years and display next to no discernment.

Whatever happened, it's all fun to chat about on a message board. We shouldn't forget that the stakes are as high as it gets for those who know the truth of these murky events. There's likely national security issues and that means anything goes.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Tichy

As mentioned by Rosinitiate, Gabe Valdez was probably the closest to the truth about cattle mutes. I remember an interview in the month prior to his death where he said he knew who was doing and why, but wasn't willing to go public.

Tanks for the info. Looking this guy up right now.

It was an act of genius to have the mutes associated with aliens so quick off the bat. This covered the tracks so effectively that it's hard to even know the true number or exact locations.

That's the feeling i have too. Too many researches seem to take this right away as fact.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I am halfway Chris O'Brien's 'Stalking The Herd'.He's on to something similar.

www.ourstrangeplanet.com...

edit on 12-8-2014 by kanakaris because: wrong hyperlink

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kanakaris

Thanks for the tip.

Maybe you could give us a short briefing of the conclusion(s) he came to when you're done reading it...if there are any

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I agree that we need a website which plots various things, not just cattle mutilations, on a map with associated reports and photos to go with each report.

Then we need an overall directory of map-and-report sites for these different incidents. There are MUFON-type sites, the hum-sound sites and missing person sites, etc but folks have to find them by search engines and it may be hit and miss whether you find the kind of site you need to report your event.

The trouble is that each site like this is many man-days of work and it is difficult to earn any money from it (which is what would motivate most people to create such a site in the firstplace)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: qmantoo
The trouble is that each site like this is many man-days of work and it is difficult to earn any money from it (which is what would motivate most people to create such a site in the firstplace)

Good idea.

Well i see even more problems. I think there'd be a good amount of people who would co-work on such a project without earning any money but it's simply also a pretty time consuming process and you'd have another problem too.

Not adressing anyone in particular but there are many people who just lack the right objectivity to not draw lines/connections (be it consciously or unconsciously) without a reason. With "drawing lines" i mean to alter the structure of such a site from the beginning right into a form that fits someones believes or at least seems to lead to conclusions which do represent the subjective belief of someone, rather then to stick to the facts only.

On the other hand, if poeople would get paid for it you could at least expect some more professionalism on this matter.

Well...lets move to kickstarter and start a project

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join