It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations - A Search for possible reasons and the ones behind it

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Thanks for that last vid Char.
Some good info there.
Scroll down to the bottom
of the page.

edit on Ram80614v49201400000041 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Maybe let's get back to the initial idea of this purpose.

Wether you think, that some aliens are into this or the government or whoever. It doesn't matter. People get distracted too soon from the real question, i think.

In fact, many guys (including that MUFON guy from the videos posted here) tell their story about all these mutilations happen but nobody really tries to investigate WHY it is happening.

That's pretty strange and i still hope, that someone might have an idea concerning the reason. Also, that's why i came up with the Prions in first place because i think it might offer some clue to the whole subject but ofc maybe it has nothing to do with it at all.

edit on 6-8-2014 by Tichy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tichy

I can give you what I think and tho it's purely
speculative. There is a word in our society that
despite being watered down is used quite often.
You only have to listen for it, to realise it's significance.
The word is SACRIFICE. From abortion to war to fame
and/or fortune. That word is prevalent and there thru
out our history.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I can give you what I think and tho it's purely
speculative. There is a word in our society that
despite being watered down is used quite often.
You only have to listen for it, to realise it's significance.
The word is SACRIFICE. From abortion to war to fame
and/or fortune. That word is prevalent and there thru
out our history.

So it would be a modern kind of oblation for the "gods"? If so you'd need someone who "serves" or "gives" it to "them".

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

It is obvious to me that your limitations you place
on the word aren't quite correct.

A soldier makes a sacrifice in so many ways.
Politicians sacrifice soldiers by sending them
where they know they will be lost. Mothers sacrifice
there unborn child. In the hope of a better life etc.
I ancient times cattle and sheep were offered.
These burnt offerings have been going on since we
were expelled from the garden.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Though some of the mutilations may result from human actions and some ranchers may speculate as to who is taking the cattle. There are other ranchers who have stated on video that they see strange lights, unlike any helicopter or other hover capable craft before cattle are abducted and just before they find mutilated cattle. Not to mention that some have even gone as far to state that they have seen cattle lifted, without any people attaching straps, on a beam of light into craft that do not resemble any helicopter or publicly known human built craft.

The human explanation also has other problems, if indeed there is a secret program to monitor and test cows for prions, why return a mutilated cow to the rancher's property? Not to mention, with the vast capital available to fund secret programs wouldn't it be easier simply to buy cattle? Or better yet set up a company to raise cattle, hire a couple of ranchers and perform testing that way?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: deloprator20000
Though some of the mutilations may result from human actions and some ranchers may speculate as to who is taking the cattle. There are other ranchers who have stated on video that they see strange lights, unlike any helicopter or other hover capable craft before cattle are abducted and just before they find mutilated cattle. Not to mention that some have even gone as far to state that they have seen cattle lifted, without any people attaching straps, on a beam of light into craft that do not resemble any helicopter or publicly known human built craft.

The human explanation also has other problems, if indeed there is a secret program to monitor and test cows for prions, why return a mutilated cow to the rancher's property? Not to mention, with the vast capital available to fund secret programs wouldn't it be easier simply to buy cattle? Or better yet set up a company to raise cattle, hire a couple of ranchers and perform testing that way?

Don't get me wrong on this. At least i didn't said, that there's a secret program to test cows for prions
. This is, again, the old "who's responsible" question. What i seek is a possible explanation of the nature of these mutilations. For what are they good for? What is it, that "someone" seeks when he/she/it takes away all that biological stuff from a cow or even from humans? What is it used for?

In my opinion many people do the second step after the first one by waving their finger into the sky to unknown vehicles because they were told so and totally forget about the motive.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

Gawd you just make common sense sound so easy.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

It is obvious to me that your limitations you place
on the word aren't quite correct.

To be honest. I don't like to discuss the meaning of one word. Just tell me what you want to say, when you talk about sacrifice in this matter of topic.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

ATS member Soficrow is very read up on prions.

You two should bump heads and proceed to scare the bejeezus out of the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Alright thanks for the info. Maybe i'll contact him.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

In spite of our different views I do hope and intend
more attention to this thread. I feel it is very deserving.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

In fact, many guys (including that MUFON guy from the videos posted here) tell their story about all these mutilations happen but nobody really tries to investigate WHY it is happening.

The former homicide investigator on the video (is an investigator), they are all investigating and working on that one thing...why. The craziness of the different abductions seems to leave a lot of confusion. What do they want, why would they cut up some animals and people and bring some back unharmed. Why bring them back to the same spot, why do they torture some clearly leaving them conscious as they cut on them.

A lot of questions but how can you get answers when the evidence is being covered up from a powerful faction in the government on top over everything else. The burning of bodies and the keeping bodies from relatives makes me suspect those corpses were contaminated with radiation or something else.

Join Mufon as an investigator many areas don't have enough people to even take reports.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

A lot of questions but how can you get answers when the evidence is being covered up from a powerful faction in the government on top over everything else. The burning of bodies and the keeping bodies from relatives makes me suspect those corpses were contaminated with radiation or something else.

Join Mufon as an investigator many areas don't have enough people to even take reports.

True. And it's pretty logical, that you wouldn't find out much more about the subject if you assume some kind of cover up by the government.

Still for me the focus seems to lie almost on the "who did it" instead on a "why was this done to them". Of course it's hard to tell why this happens and what is beeing done with all the organic material but you also can see this as a big puzzle, that needs to be solved, like any other mystery.

There are so many people today, who read books about abductions, who go to conferences etc. There must be some of them who might can draw a better line to a possible reason or connect some dots. Maybe there were possible reasons given already, in books for example but i never heard of them yet.

As for this prions. I don't think they really have to do with it at all. Just maybe. It's just one possible hint to the reason(s), why it happens. But you could also spin this a bit further:

As is wrote, these proteins can somehow change cells within an organism to become more resistant against their environment. So...if you, for a second assume, that some aliens try to develop some kind of hybrid being then prions could serve for this cause...maybe.

The organic material, that is taken could also be some kind of reservoir of for all kinds of stuff you need in the process of cloning.

This is just a wild speculation but something you could investigate to see if this actually would be possible (theoretically) or not.

So, do you or somebody know of any book or researcher, were investigations in this direction were done? Maybe involving biologists and/or chemists for example?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Excellent thread !! I know nothing of prions but I've looked into mutilations before.

You seem to ask Why? I think, the real question is Who? Then Why...

It could be extraterrestrials. It could be black ops. It could be dark military. It could be dark research. It could be something else entirely that we have no clue about.

Or it could be us. Not us today, us...tomorrow. Far fetched, I agree. A possibility none the less. And a reason why..

Extra Terrestrial? No. WE are the Greys ?!?!

I scratch on the mutilation subject in the fourth post. Not stating anything as a fact, the reality could be at the other end of the spectrum for all I know but there are a few links in there that you might enjoy.

Hope it helps you in your quest for answers.

S&F for sure ! ~Son.
edit on 8 7 2014 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
any staff from mc Donalds around with a story to tell ?

when did they become uber corporate anyway ?

funBox
edit on 7-8-2014 by funbox because: mcWolves did it

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun
Excellent thread !! I know nothing of prions but I've looked into mutilations before.

You seem to ask Why? I think, the real question is Who? Then Why...

It could be extraterrestrials. It could be black ops. It could be dark military. It could be dark research. It could be something else entirely that we have no clue about.

Or it could be us. Not us today, us...tomorrow. Far fetched, I agree. A possibility none the less. And a reason why..

Extra Terrestrial? No. WE are the Greys ?!?!

I scratch on the mutilation subject in the fourth post. Not stating anything as a fact, the reality could be at the other end of the spectrum for all I know but there are a few links in there that you might enjoy.

Hope it helps you in your quest for answers.

S&F for sure ! ~Son.

Thanks.

I have read your thread btw. Very interesting. Although i personally don't belief in the whole theory of time traveling (degenerated) future human beings there are interesting aspects.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

Testing for radioisotopes. It's an environmental coverup.

If they started to buy individual cattle from various places people would start asking questions, and they don't want that. Or maybe, they actually do but it doesn't reach the news. And it's very important for this purpose to know exactly where the cattle was living, which wouldn't be the case if they bought one at an auction.

They don't set up a ranch of their own because the point is to gather spatially diverse information. If it were biological testing, then yes they'd do that.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Also, if the mutilations were done by professional people then why do it in public?

That kind of goes along with the argument as to why someone wouldn't just buy the cattle at an auction and test them later. The best suggestion about that is that they need to test the animals in situ, so they know exactly where the animals are living and grazing. Then you could map the spread of whatever it is you're trying to track. And once you're done, you leave the cow because a missing cow would imply that it was lost or stolen, and you'd have more investigation by the ranchers and more involvement by local law enforcement. Better to have a "mysterious" mutilated cow than a missing one.

Radiation from nuclear tests in the 1950s and 1960s? Biochemical warfare? Prions? All good things to want to track but not let people know too much about.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

radio isotopes? interesting , surely that can be done without all the odd removals ? surgery etc ...

how would this procedure be done without all the drama .. lab conditions so to speak

funBox

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join