It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Military Experts Fear Alien Aggression

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
There may be regular flights booked through this solar system for all we know......
Being on the edge of the great divide we may be an oasis in the blackness of space.....
A giant radio beacon for inter galactic traffic......who may arrive here sorely in need of sustenance, water or materials.....

----
I shudder at the thought of sustenance, water or materials ....

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anim8tr
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Why on earth would the US military take such a high risk of flying their ultra top secret hardware above foreign countries they rival against? Would you really think the US military would take the risk of...lets say a hardware malfunction leading to a crash and revealing all their goodies to the enemy, just for the sake of intimidation?

I wouldn't put it pass those military boneheads, but the chances are fairly slim don't you think?

Maybe that top secret hardware actually has a mission? Are they just building them to play?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Anim8tr
I would never read such reports and take them at face value. It could be scaremongering - but it could reflect a real concern on behalf of some people. This is just a hunch but I sometimes feel that the powers that be are divided about the alien presence. Some fools trust them and others are having serious doubts about their plans for humanity...It may be that there is conflict about this on the highest levels.
edit on 8-8-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I was following some of your posts since you started a thread about being jailed by the Bundeswehr for a strange incident while on duty They put me in jail for telling the TRUTH! Treason?. I came to your latest post to see if you were still active which brought me to this thread.

I read the article from D-TV which you linked in your post. The D-TV story was taken from "Stimme Russia" which has now become "Sputnik News".

Militärexperten befürchten Alien-Aggression

Diese Ankömmlinge sollen die Menschheit in eine Art Reservat verwandelt haben.
Weiterlesen: de.sputniknews.com...

Your translation:

These visitors have turned humankind into a kind of reservate

I thought I would provide a minor alternative to your translation.

"The visitors have presumably turned Mankind into some type of reservation".

I'm only highlighting it because it was a very strange sentence in the article. I had to read it several times to make sense of it. It doesn't fit with the title of the piece (Alien Agression).

Definition of Reservat (Duden)

1. größeres Gebiet, in dem seltene Tier- und Pflanzenarten geschützt werden
2. den Ureinwohnern (besonders den Indianern in Nordamerika) als Lebensraum zugewiesenes Gebiet
3. (bildungssprachlich) vorbehaltenes Recht; Sonderrecht

The english cognate "Reservation" and the 1st Duden definition is the most applicable and implies care or protection for the plants and animals. It was an interesting choice of words.

I hope you and your family are doing well. I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Sounds like this guys have let the cat out of the bag. Their words are chosen carefully but its quite clear they are concerned. This is quite opposite to US and UK stances on Ufo which categorizes them as having no military significance.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Interesting, I found this googling Vasily Dolgov:

To some extent, may cause confusion threat at number 18 - UFO (ufogenic). To date, accumulated a wealth of material (hundreds, if not thousands of cases) the appearance of unidentified objects and various types of aliens who in fact turned mankind into a reserve. We denote not only a UFO in the air, but also objects in the water, underwater, underground, hypermedia (ie, those that are moving in different areas and have the property of polymorphism).

Many researchers around the world have noted that while it is unknown where they come from, what their goals are, how to construct and most importantly - they are enemies or friends. At the same time, experience with unidentified objects, and even members of their crews shows that the consequences can be dire. For people - blindness, burns, paralysis, loss of consciousness, amnesia, radiation injury, physiological disorders, abduction and subsequent experiments of various kinds. For equipment - failure or destruction of the space, air, land, water (underwater) objects (vehicles), their mechanisms and systems, disrupt compasses, electrical and mechanical watches, internal combustion engines, electronic equipment, including weapons control and military equipment, as well as electrical systems, radio, telephone and television communications.

The world has come to a point where UFO security becomes crucial in the other components of the complex in both the domestic and in the international arena. Otherwise, what's the point to fight against terrorism, crime, solve the demographic and other problems, defend and promote the spiritual, ideological and social values in a particular country, region, if the population of the Earth would be doomed to degradation due to alien influence. Absolutely right RANS, ufologist with 30 years of experience Vladimir Azhazha: 'For individual national or public fence we do not hide. Planet of humanity alone, and leave it no one can. We have to fight for survival. 'And one of the leaders of the state program for the study of UFOs in France testifies: 'The appearance of airspace UFO - a direct threat to national security.' '

In analyzing the range of threats to Russia's national security, it is necessary to note the following:

the probability of the many threats currently low, but in the future may increase. Contribute to this instability in the southern parts of the country, the growing social and political tensions, the expansion of global processes;
threats can have a lasting character and above all because of the lack of effective package of measures aimed at preventing them;
They are usually complex and depending on the prevailing geopolitical and geostrategic situation may be more or less relevant to the importance and severity of the impact.

Yuri Podgornykh,
Doctor of Military Sciences, professor, member of the Academy of Military Sciences
Vasily Dolgov,
Ph.D., Associate Professor "
(Translated by Google)
More: vpk-news.ru...

en.wikipedia.org...(Russia)

From Globalskywatch.com

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Assumptions run rife:
1) The assumption that all governments know about "aliens".
2) The assumption that aliens are here in the first place.
3) The assumption aliens are responsible for what is assumed to be witnessed.
4) The assumption that technology not in the mainstream is never tested unless it's public.
5) The assumption that any given individual(s) are credible and not too easily misled or prone to assumption.
6) The assumption that the basis of the discussion, the events reported, ever happened in the first place.
7) The assumption that the person(s) referred to in any statement exist or made the reported statement.

The list goes on

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Officially that is.

Off the books they probably know a great deal, and that goes for Russia too, these two professors simply isn't in on the secret.

The military would be pretty worthless if they hadn't found out anything about all these visitors in these last 100 years, I mean is there anyone out there that actually buys the notion that our military simply isn't interested? Yeah right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join