It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A proposition for world leaders.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hey all,

So to look at the world today, we are in a right state. People killing people left right and centre, and for what? so their government/leaders can have more.. (insert inept gain here).

Why don't we all stand down and let these rich folks (almost did a cursing typo there) fight their own battles? Has the time passed where men stood their ground and fought their own battles? Managed their own problems?

I say we TELL Netanyahu and Meshaal to take it to the streets, fight mano e mano, no rules, winner takes all (i already did via twitter, told him what a coward he is). I'm tired of seeing innocents killed all for political and monetary gain. The leaders of the world today are the biggest cowards I've ever seen in my life. If so many rich people want to fight, why don't they fight instead of persuading small minded idiots to take up arms in their name?

We are all quite aware of the fact that the "big one" is more than likely on our horizons, and we are all sat here letting it happen, watching CNN/NBC/BBC as they try to sway our opinion on whom is right and wrong.

F**K THEM ALL, let them sort it out themselves.

I urge people to take a stand and stop the tyrants from demolishing our planet, our livelihoods and most of all our children's future.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pr0ph3t

Agreed, but how do we get their private armies to stand down?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Thats the big question. Maybe if we goad the leaders enough and out them for the cowards they are, then maybe this will shame them into taking matters into their own hands, if not, then maybe we can pray that someone will b*tchslap them back into the triassic period. I'm just having a rant because im sick and tired of seeing the same old crap from the same old people hiding behind the same old desks. I pray for a revolution, and the lynching of these c***s. Its an embarrassment to even be a part of the same species. *sigh*

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
-Put up a big wall on all our borders.

-Call all troops home from the various wars.

-Place the military on all our borders. Shoot anything that tries to cross. Even migratory birds.

-Cut off the entire world from money. Not one red cent.

-Make it illegal to import ANYTHING in one year.

-Create all products that we need here, no matter what the cost.

-Let the rest if the world burn if need be.

Enoughs enough

Just joking about the migratory birds.

top topics

join