It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy fatally stabbed by 12-year-old at playground

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
Otherwise there would only be a few posts that say "oh, my","What a shame" and then on to the next thread.

as it should be....pay our respects, and move on....

they do it for attention...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

I really wish your words of serial murder in urban areas as some consistent thing were true. That would be comforting.

You might be interested to know that some of the best known serial killer movies of all time were based loosely around or inspired by just one man. Psycho, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the Buffalo Bill character in Silence of the Lambs all owe some part of themselves to Eddie Gein.

He committed his horrible crimes in a very small town called Plainfield, Wisconsin. In the 2010 census, Plainfield sported a staggering metro center of 897 people, with a few more outside the town lines I am sure.

Index of Serial Killers

In fact, there are a number of killers with some being just evil in how prolific they became both from rural areas and from times before urban came anywhere close to what it means today.

I don't believe density can be called anything more than one of a myriad of contributing factors that come together very wrong in some people. It's not a pre-requisite.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is why the dumb kid called the police on himself. Other than that not much of a story other than local news..... Notta thread worthy IMO

<< 1  2  3   >>

join