It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would you be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If you could pick someone in history, not including a religious figure, who would strive to be the most like???

I would strive to be Theodore Roosevelt. I like his no bs style and how he ran the country w/o caring about the opinons of other. GO TEDDY

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ron Jeremy

no seriously if i could be anyone in history i would be Nickolas Tesla, that would be fantastic all that knowledge.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
O.J. Simpson has always been my hero, In the face of adversity he still got to go free, just proving the system doesn't work.

Like Chris Rock said, "I know you didn't kill them, but I understan". Or something like that, don't remember the whole quote.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Alexander the Great - as long as I lived past 36...

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
...but I would go for Bill Clinton (minus the fact of marital faithfulness). I thought he was a great president. He earned back the money lost in Desert Storm and created a surplus for what even may happen. I liked that he tried to keep with peace (...and not threatening everyone like Bu....
). Overall, I think he did a great job.

Not to get off the subject, but one thing I noticed that was funny to me was once Bush gave back the money surplus, we suddenly, dearly needed it...

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Dammit Seedy, you beat me to him!

Well, if Nikola Tesla is taken... I always did love reading about Chuck Yeager... He was very much a no nonsense, no BS guy... Rather than worry about the politics of a situation, he was like "Lets just get on with it".

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I would be my REALLY great grand father, he was William the Bastard/Conquerors first in command, who advised William's army at Saint Valery in Normandy for the invasion of England. It was he who advised King William of the Saxon King Harold's approach from the north at Hastings.
Or I would be Henry McCarty aka Kid Antrim aka William Bonney aka Billy the Kid. I don't think an explanation is required, LOL

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
LOL DragonR you shuld be Nikola Tesla too imagine how the world would be with 2 Nikola Tesla's.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Jimi Hendrix

Excuse me while I kiss the sky

or
Bob Marely

[Edited on 29-5-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I would be George Carlin, I hope I am that grumpy when I get his age...

or King Arthur...

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Good question..... I will think about it and get back to you.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The guy was without a doubt one of THE greatest generals in recorded history

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it would have been most fun to have stepped into the shoes of Caligula; to be that insane yet have that much power and fun must have been one hell of a good time. We need more horses in the senate, dammit!

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
the guy who invented Pac Man. i don't recall his name, but to have something so simple, almost dumb, associated with you. yet everyone know's it, loves it, and just has to put in 1 more quarter because " i can do better than that ". genius.

[Edited on 5/29/2003 by AegisFang]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
How about the Russian guy, Rubik? Have that damned Rubiks Cube associated with you for history!

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
the entity in the upper left hand corner

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hmmm, I would be either William Wallace or Julius Caesar. I admired William Wallace for his bravery against the British and Casar was a great leader and statesman.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ron Jeremy all the way!

Seriously, Tesla or Einstein would be good choices, though Alexander the Great would likely be my choice....

top topics

join