It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me find a thread here on ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm guessing probably a week or two ago I read a thread here on ATS about some little known country offering citizenship through a website, I THINK it was somewhere in Europe but I could be wrong. I've been looking for this thread for awhile now, as you can imagine there are a million search result hits with "citizen" in them due to all the recent border stuff going on.

IIRC the thread had a decent amount of participation, anyone remember reading the thread and could give me the name of the country or some other way of finding the info?

To be clear I'm not planning on getting citizenship of some random country, it was just an interesting thread to me and I am totally unable to find it to continue reading.

Thanks for any help!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
did you post in this thread?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Cant you do a search history on your browser.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I would recommend a google search with what you can remember about the thread title and then ats after that

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: James1982

Maybe, this thread I made of Estonian plan of getting 10 million additional virtual citizens by 2025. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not sure though, whether that is the one you thought of, as what you are described is a bit different than what is in the thread.
edit on 5-8-2014 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

If you want help, wouldnt you think you should stay around?
Asking for help and then disappearing is'nt helping.
How ironic..
edit on 5/8/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Cabin,

THANKS! Yep, it was your thread. I don't know how I lost it, appreciate the link! My memory of it was a bit foggy which is probably why I had trouble finding it

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

If you want help, wouldnt you think you should stay around?
Asking for help and then disappearing is'nt helping.
How ironic..

This is a message board not a chat room, at least that's how I use it! First I've heard we're supposed to babysit our threads all day. Do you just kind of sit there at the computer hitting F5 over and over or what? If someone remembered the thread I'd hope they'd leave a post mentioning the country, I wasn't looking for sleuths or anything. Turns out it worked

edit on 5-8-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I dont recall saying you had to babysit your thread, but if thats what you got from my post then fine.
Of course i sit here all day hitting F5 over and over, does'nt everyone here?

Hey look no need to be snarky, it just would've helped us to ask you questions if you hung around, to help you. But you got sorted in the end so it worked out for you

new topics

top topics

join