It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought James Brady died 10 years ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
a reply to: Cuervo

I have to ask about the Bruce Springsteen blind thing? Why?

Shirley Temple, I recall someone telling me she died as a child when I was a child, but it was a family member as a source.

Maybe you were thinking of Natalie wood dying

Nope, I remember being told as a kid (28 now) that Shirley Temple had died as a kid, but it was by a relative and also her career died so long ago that maybe people had spread that rumor and it was before the net so it took hold.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

edit on 6-8-2014 by tetra50 because: ill considered reply. apologies

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I mentioned mine on the other thread, and since then I have asked a few of the people I went to schools with and I am yet to have anyone confirm that Emanuel Lewis died sometime between 1986-88...

But the scary thing about that thread is at least 2 celebrates mentioned in it have died since the thread was started; on la long enough time-line everyone dies, but its still a weird thing when reading thru it.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
Mandella aftern long prison had been demoted to pieces of his old self. he was probably very indebted to his torturers to actually let him out.
he was to made live by great care almost not allowing him to die, being always happy and thankful to his jailors while his people were moved from slums to worse slums and in their own country But everyone was praising the freedom that never came. what a trick.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
I swear, I can remember James Brady dying 10 years ago. I can recall this being in the news. Anyone else remember?

This is going to freak you out, but I thought I made this thread and you were the one commenting this.

This is blowing our mind!

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ace High

I heard the news this morning

that reminds me of,

John Lennon from Sgt Peppers
"A Day In The Life"

I read the news today oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph.
He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure
If he was from the House of Lords.
I saw a film today oh boy
The English Army had just won the war
A crowd of people turned away
but I just had to look
Having read the book.
I'd love to turn you on
Woke up, fell out of bed,
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
And looking up I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke,
Somebody spoke and I went into a dream
I read the news today oh boy
Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to count them all
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall.
I'd love to turn you on

en.wikipedia.org...

"Paul is dead" is an urban legend and conspiracy theory suggesting that Paul McCartney of the English rock band the Beatles died in 1966 and was secretly replaced by a look-alike. In September 1969, American college students published articles claiming that clues to McCartney's supposed death could be found among the lyrics and artwork of the Beatles' recordings. Clue-hunting proved infectious and within a few weeks had become an international phenomenon. Rumours declined after a contemporary interview with McCartney was published in Life magazine in November 1969.

Perhaps Lennon was referring to Paul when writing the lyrics for A Day in The Life as it was relased in 1967. Obviously he thought that the original McCartney whilst a control freak was not half as bad as his replacement.

Different time line? or a walk-in soul?
Life is certainly interesting

edit on 8-8-2014 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My sister has been in town this past week. Now, my sister has some odd fixation with both spelling and license plates. She can spell almost any book/movie/tv show title ever made, and she will NEVER get it wrong. She can also read back every single license plate number of hers, mine, our parents, grandparents and friends ever. She was home this week and I told her about the mandela effect. She asked me for more evidence and I asked her to spell berenstein (as I remember it) and she spelled it B-E-R-E-N-S-T-E-I-N. When I told her that it was A-I-N not E-I-N she flipped out. It is more likely that the world is flat, albert einstein was wrong on his theory of relativity and that Obama will fix the economy than my sister being wrong.

Anyways, just thought I would let you guys know that I experienced the mandella effect as well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join