It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me find a lost Russian abduction video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
One of the most unnerving and evil alien abduction videos I've ever seen was a leaked Russian abduction video allegedly recorded from inside of the aliens eyes and stored in a central computer on a crashed UFO.

The video was retrieved from the a crashed UFO by Russian scientists and extracted from the central computer. One of the Russian scientists leaked it about 10 years ago. Debunkers immidiately said that it was a clip from an upcoming film, however, the film never showed up and the leaked video of the abduction dissapered from the Web.

Today, it is just impossible to find the clip - I've tried but not had any luck - I can't even find a screenshot of it anymore online. Has it been deliberetly covered up by someone?

In the video you can see two young men and two young women inside a UFO of some kind, everything shot in color and stereo vision. It is like it was recorded from each eye of the alien. The aliens are never shown but you can hear their evil laugh when they get close to the humans who are REALLY scared and screaming. In another scene you can see one of the women strapped to a table of some sort and what looks like tree roots attached to her body - like something is sucking the lifeforce out of her - she is obviously alive as her eyelids move, but she is unable to move.

A VERY SCARY video. If anyone can find it again, then please post it here. TIA.

-MM

edit on 5-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Got your link, S&F all the way man!

-OG

Ps: Lets find this thing!!
edit on 5-8-2014 by OrionsGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a leaked Russian abduction video allegedly recorded from inside of the aliens eyes and stored in a central computer on a crashed UFO.

And you think that it is real ?

Today, it is just impossible to find the clip

What was it called ? , the description you give sounds like a B movie , where did you see it ?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

a leaked Russian abduction video allegedly recorded from inside of the aliens eyes and stored in a central computer on a crashed UFO.

What was it called ? , the description you give sounds like a B movie , where did you see it ?

Who cares what it sounds like? If thats a "B" movie then A, B, Cya!

But seriously we havent even found the video and you are already picking apart the op screaming for evidence..now now lets settle down dear and try and find this video mmkay?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionsGem

now now lets settle down dear and try and find this video

Sure you go find it and post it here when you do.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I will be right on it chief!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

Got your link, S&F all the way man!

-OG

Ps: Lets find this thing!!

Thanks, hopefully we will!

-MM

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Can you remember how long the video/clip lasted for?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It surfaced on a Russian web site where the Russian scientist who leaked it told us some backstory to the film. If I remember there were only two small clips before "everyone" said it was part an upcoming film that still have not come. Some people did do real research on it though, and found it very peculiar, espesially that it was filmed in stereo . The background story of the film I told in the OP, can't remember much more of the clips than that, sorry.

-MM

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck

Can you remember how long the video/clip lasted for?

There were like two 20 second clips if I recall correctly. Filmed in color and stereo vision.

-MM

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Oh blimey. Not long then.

I asked because I watch my films on Amazon Instant, and you described part of the 'clip' as having a woman on a table, with roots holding her ankles, which gave me a flashback of a film I did watch, maybe a couple of months ago.

When I've settled my little one in bed, I'll have to look through my watched history, see if I can find the film name. Might not be the same one, but sounds so familiar.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Haven't found the video but is this the one ?

“Citizens of the Russian Federation,

being a member of the Russian Cosmic Academy with a 22-year experience, I resign as a chief of the project KBAT746432.
This project concerns existence and safety of all human kind. The Russian government has (word that means that they cannot be proven false, very true, proven) proof that is able to change life on Earth as we know it.
The Russian government informed the U.S. Government, but neither of the governments wanted to disclose these proofs.
My responsibility as a scientist and a citizen is to disclose this secret information. An alien spaceship crashed in the sea Kara just north of the Siberian plateau.
The extracted (??something??) of crash remains microtype was restored and all stored information has been deciphered. Fragments from the invention clearly show experiments conducted on people, which were conducted by the extraterrestrials.
www.ufocui.it...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Fantastic, that is the second of the two clip and an analysis. Unfortunetely, it seems to be only 3 of the 5 second clip, the analysis show some of the lost seconds as still frames though. Now we only need to find the first clip of the four abductions screaming and the alien laughing of them.

-MM

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Blimey!!

S&F

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

wait a minute here... these videos were what?> a dramatization from a tv show???

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

wait a minute here... these videos were what?> a dramatization from a tv show???

Allegedly leaked footage from an abduction. Unfortunately, this is just one of the clips, the first clip had four people in it in some kind of cell, when the alien approached they all scream in panic and the alien laughs with a truly evil laugh. The www.KBAT746432.info web site that had the clips 10 years ago does not exist anymore.

-MM

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That looks scary. About which year did this ufo crash?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Watched the clip and the fact that it looks like its being shot from the eyes of either person or alien, makes me think that its fake. I cant see how, if and that's if, its from the pov of an alien how would we manage to get it? or in that case a human being's pov.

Nah probably from some old film. One i'd like to watch but a film nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hmmm.... KBAT746432

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
That looks scary. About which year did this ufo crash?

The letter that came with the leaked clips did not say:

“Citizens of the Russian Federation,

being a member of the Russian Cosmic Academy with a 22-year experience, I resign as a chief of the project KBAT746432.
This project concerns existence and safety of all human kind. The Russian government has (word that means that they cannot be proven false, very true, proven) proof that is able to change life on Earth as we know it.
The Russian government informed the U.S. Government, but neither of the governments wanted to disclose these proofs.
My responsibility as a scientist and a citizen is to disclose this secret information. An alien spaceship crashed in the sea Kara just north of the Siberian plateau.
The extracted (??something??) of crash remains microtype was restored and all stored information has been deciphered. Fragments from the invention clearly show experiments conducted on people, which were conducted by the extraterrestrials.
My life is in danger, and that's why I am relocating from place to place. I will provide all possible evidence as soon as it will be possible despite all the complications.
Comrades, we crossed the line, people ought to know the truth. If you all don't present the full evidence, I will find a way to do it myself. (end)”.

-MM

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join