It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Assembles and Fires Rockets Near Journalists Hotel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

But this morning, NDTV witnessed one such rocket silo being created under a tent right next to the hotel where our team was staying. Minutes later, we saw the rocket being fired, just before the 72-hour ceasefire came into effect.

It began with a mysterious tent with a blue canopy that bobbed up yesterday (August 4) at 6:30 am in an open patch of land next to our window. We saw three men making a multitude of journeys in and out of the tent, sometimes with wires.

An hour later, they emerged, dismantled the tent, changed their clothes and walked away.

Link (With Video)

I think people tend to forget, that Hamas uses civilians as cover for their rocket attacks on the civilians of Israel. Here is a video of the rockets being launched near a hotel which housed journalists. I think its sickening that Hamas uses these tactics to spread propganda.

Here is the twitter account of the journalist.

Twitter

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Laxpla

I think people forget that killing, maiming, kidnapping, torturing civilians and children are what evildoers do.
No exceptions, no excuses.

Abandon these Gods of war and death.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Who benefits from the impotent Qassam rocket attacks?

Certainly not the Palestinian people.

Over the past twelve years, approx.12,000 Qassam rockets have been fired into Israel with a kill rate of less than 0.217%.

source: mondoweiss.net...

If Israel was capable of pulling off an extremely sophisticated 9/11 false flag attack on America, they're certainly capable of pulling off extremely crude Qassam rocket false flag attacks.

source: www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

You're implying quite a few things.

Now, It's a known fact that Hamas launches these rockets (with Hamas admitting responsibility).

Lets take a close look at your source www.veteranstoday.com , Gordon Duff... Do I really need to explain any further? Doesn't he mention that government officials are extraterrestrial aliens? I really lost track of that character and don't read that garbage however you're free to look at everything yourself, all of the off-the-wall imaginative articles he comes up with. So please don't mention Sorcha Faal errr... I mean Gordon Duff as a 'source'. I want an intelligent conversation (which ATS has been lacking the past 3-4 years) and one of the reasons why I was hesitant to post this article was because I knew people would start posting irrational claims and sources with no backing whats.so.ever.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Laxpla

And we know that this is Hamas because... some guy in a video says so?

Of course the blurring was to not disturb the privacy of the Hamas, right? Ridiculous!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This topic is being followed here. Please add to that thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join