It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since marijuana legalization, highway fatalities in Colorado are at near-historic lows

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex
I went from multiple times daily for years to zero use cold turkey all at once. Only thing that really happened was initial boredom, playing video games and watching movies isn't nearly as much fun sober lol. It was kinda weird learning how to have fun again sober after so long.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yeah I hear ya on the insomniac thing. Getting to sleep sober is hell for me too, brain just won't shut up.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thing is when you partake in it your brain does this.

So you could say a person on it is concentrating more on driving and doing it better?.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You're probably right, there may be underlying causes to the withdrawal other than the plant, but I also understand that not everyone's body handles things the same so I can see those symptoms getting out of hand for some people. I can't say I relate to that article either. That's why I was so surprised when I found out that there was such a thing as marijuana withdrawal.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Thanks for your story imod02 . I feel kind of stupid saying the same all the time. The worst thing is knowing we are not wrong.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join