It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marianne Faithfull claims her ex-boyfriend killed The Doors' Jim Morrison

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crakeur
the prevailing theory is that he died of an overdose. What Marianne Faithful is saying is that her boyfriend supplied the heroin and that he didn't mean for it to kill Jim. She's not implying that he accidentally killed him in some other manner.

Not the point.

The dealer, her boyfriend at the time, was guilty of manslaughter.

She, having knowledge of this manslaughter, accidental or not, is guilty of withholding evidence of this crime, and is therefore an accessory to the crime of manslaughter.

As far as i know, there's no statute of limitations for such crimes...so yeah, she ought to be arrested and investigated to determine her guilt.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Not the point.

The dealer, her boyfriend at the time, was guilty of manslaughter.

She, having knowledge of this manslaughter, accidental or not, is guilty of withholding evidence of this crime, and is therefore an accessory to the crime of manslaughter.

As far as i know, there's no statute of limitations for such crimes...so yeah, she ought to be arrested and investigated to determine her guilt.

not really.... She assumes her dealer-BF went to where Jim was at that fatal day...

she is drawing conclusions, not citing evidence or facts.... of a face-to-face between the dealer & Jim

I think she's getting addled & fuzzy brained and creating 'realities' out of the foggy memories her conscience recalls,
drawing unreal conclusions to satisfy her need to 'get it off her chest' as-it-were
edit on th31140758687209212014 by St Udio because: xxxx

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
I would have thought knowing about a murder and not reporting it to be a crime in itself or an accessory to such? Especially so when the perpetrator is you heroin dealing partner.

So should every bar tender that's ever served a person that later died due to Alcohol poisoning or auto accident upon leaving be guilty of murder?

The person 'Indulging' shouldn't be held accountable for their own actions?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

"So should every bar tender that's ever served a person that later died due to Alcohol poisoning or auto accident upon leaving be guilty of murder?"

They should i imagine if they have also been supplying them with a class A substance that's ultimately responsible for the victims demise in the eyes of the law anyway.

"The person 'Indulging' shouldn't be held accountable for their own actions?"

I would tend to agree with you on that score having had friends die in similar circumstances and the knowledge that some of my other friends may have supplied the substance responsible for there death. Moral proclivity's regarding the subject aside, I certainly would not make any claims linking myself to said matter.

edit on 9-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

The person 'Indulging' shouldn't be held accountable for their own actions?

Damn right! And Morrison was determined to get there anyway, from
EVERYTHING I've seen or read. Only thing that really killed Morrison was
his inability to handle fame and fortune. Guy never even stopped to take
breath. The dealer could've been brought up on charges, but there was obviously
no evidence. This is just the avenue that led to THE END.

edit on Rpm80914v55201400000024 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Yes! Morrison was on a roller coaster ride and unfortunately it ended in a premature death. I loved The Doors music and Jim Morrison's lyrics, just a real shame that he broke on thru earlier than expected.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
that'll learn me for reading page 2 when i was already sorta "ppfft" midway thru page 1 ! Now stop that both of you above -

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

Those days were full of sweetness and discovery.
Plenty to enjoy and live for, as most of the music from
that time suggests. I was just kid then, but the uncivilIzed
darkness of the doors that seemed to drag him down?
Seemed more realistic and truthful than all the sun flower,
sun shine, buy the world a coke bullsh1t. That was so
merphed up, when your friends next door or across the
street, had their lives devastated, by a land mine in Nam.
So hell ya, I loved the direction Jim went. But I don't
think he realised that with great success, comes great
responsibility. Or he did realise it and it scared the crap
out of him. Maybe that's what all the scream'n was about.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I love 60's music. It's just so much classier than a lot of today's crap. They really knew how to write song's.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Come on guys, our Marianne is probably just short of a little cash and wants something to put her in the media front again and possible get some dosh for her 'story'.

She would have come out with this some earlier time were it true or at least told her mates. The excuse they are are all dead now so its ok is naive, even for Marianne who had a likeing for holding Mars Bars for her Mick in somewhat unusual places - which was her main call to fame in the UK as her hits were small fry

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Mars Bars are called Snickers now so i suppose it would be like Snickers in her Knickers.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
Mars Bars are called Snickers now so i suppose it would be like Snickers in her Knickers.

No, Mars bars are called Mars bars. Marathon bars became Snickers.

To topic. This is just another drug fuelled fantasy from a washed out celebrity looking to invent a way to re-promote herself to feather her old age.

Jim Morrison killed himself through misuse of drugs.

Regards

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Brilliant - you also must have a long memory - mine works best for old things these days.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I thought Morrison somewhat of a tragic figure after seeing the film on his life. He seems to have been haunted by a poor old dying Indian whose spectre never left him. I think by his gaining so much weight he had had enough of the attention his status brought him. It seems sad to have chosen to go to Paris and then spend one's time in the bath committing suicide. I loved their music

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Lol.....Sh*t, you just ruined my joke
Guess i should have done some research first.

edit on 10-8-2014 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

Maybe she had some Marathon sessions with Mick in her Snickers!
edit on 10-8-2014 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

My long term memory seems ok, short terms seems off i.e. I thought a Mars Bar was now a Snickers....lol

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Another one they changed, Opal Fruits are now called Starburst.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
CONSPIRACY ALERT: This does not surprise me. I heard on Art Bell's Coast to Coast years ago about this. The bodyguard of Hendrix was discussing how Hendrix really died (he was held down, wine poured down his throat and he drowned) and how everybody connected with that died really horribly, primarily the black chick (forgot her name), and the bird whose apartment it was or who lived there. Same bodyguard brought up Joplin and Morrison and said that their deaths were orchestrated from higher ups - in the case of Joplin he specifically mentions Clive Davis having a say in her death (and if you look at the track record of those associated with him it makes you wonder); he mentions the french heroin dealer in both.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join